Is this agenda or not? Merged With O'Reilly

Thread Moved.

PB, learn to use the correct forums. Not every thing should be posted in The War on Terrorism forum.

PS. no flaccid smartass remark is necessary, just post in the correct forum.

Only if we can count the absolutely ridiculous amounts of "accidents" and "technical difficulties," CNN and MSNBC seems to have whenever Cheney or Bush are on as an agenda as well.

During the O'Reilly Factor's discussion of the Foley scandal, they put up an on-screen graphic that identified Foley as a Democrat representative. The graphic remained on the screen for the duration of the Foley footage.

Normally, I would give Fox the benefit of the doubt and assume this was a simple accident, but the Factor is not broadcast live and goes through editing before it is shown to the nation.

I thought Republicans were going to stand tall? I guess they are going try to pass their problems to the Democrats instead.

The Countdown with Keith Olberman is catching up in the ratings, and even passed the factor in 18-54 age group during the final quarter of the two shows. Maybe the audience wants the truth...

The Countdown with Keith Olberman is catching up in the ratings, and even passed the factor in 18-54 age group during the final quarter of the two shows.

Will this bullshit NEVER stop?

red states rule said:
Couric slides to No. 3 despite viewer bump

By Peter Johnson, USA TODAY
After winning her first two weeks and dropping to second place in her third week, CBS' Katie Couric ended the final week of September in last place behind NBC and ABC.
Preliminary Nielsen ratings show The CBS Evening News with 7.5 million viewers, behind NBC Nightly News With Brian Williams (8.2 million) and ABC's World News With Charles Gibson (7.6 million). Final numbers will be released today.

CBS said Monday that the broadcast under Couric, the former NBC Today star, is up 10% or more in 14 demographic categories, and ABC and NBC are down.

Here's a novel concept, 1549: why don't we just call up, "up", and down, "down"? Going through all this disingenuousness is wearing down my machete.

1549 said:
Maybe the audience wants the truth...

Great - why don't YOU start us off?

P.S. - Psychoblues - of all people - beat you to the punch on this one. It's a dupe thread (in more ways than one).

LOL!!!!!! What a convenient accident. CNN is hoping their ignorant viewers will swallow this lie up. And it might just work.

:spank3: :thumbdown:

There ALL fixed.....:p:
vpotus2.jpg

:halo:

During the O'Reilly Factor's discussion of the Foley scandal, they put up an on-screen graphic that identified Foley as a Democrat representative. The graphic remained on the screen for the duration of the Foley footage.

Normally, I would give Fox the benefit of the doubt and assume this was a simple accident, but the Factor is not broadcast live and goes through editing before it is shown to the nation.

I thought Republicans were going to stand tall? I guess they are going try to pass their problems to the Democrats instead.

The Countdown with Keith Olberman is catching up in the ratings, and even passed the factor in 18-54 age group during the final quarter of the two shows. Maybe the audience wants the truth...

if keith olberman is the voice of truth......

my dick is three inches.....................................

from the ground

if keith olberman is the voice of truth......

my dick is three inches.....................................

from the ground

Man...You had me worried there for second.....Until I saw.....................

from the ground......:beer:

And now Drudge is reporting that ABC "accidentally" released the name of Foley's accuser....I suppose this is a conspiracy as well.

Sorry...unless we are willing to admit once and for all that CNN and MSNBC are paws for liberals and Democrats because of the numerous "accidents" it has had in the past when conservatives are on the air then I think I'll just chalk Fox's slip up to an accident.

Forum List

Back