Is this a preview of Sleepy Don’s concession speech?

The Trump team sees the internals and knows they are headed for defeat

Source? My guess you have none.

With just a few days left before Election Night and the president trailing in numerous state and national polls, Donald Trump’s inner circle is increasingly whispering the same thought: Our guy blew it.

A forecast of a Biden White House is not one they welcome. But it’s one many of them have come to finally accept after a year of coronavirus deaths, economic devastation, and racial and civil unrest have throttled an administration run by a man they believe has failed to rise to the occasion, even on just a purely messaging front.

With just a few days left before Election Night and the president trailing in numerous state and national polls, Donald Trump’s inner circle is increasingly whispering the same thought: Our guy blew it.

A forecast of a Biden White House is not one they welcome. But it’s one many of them have come to finally accept after a year of coronavirus deaths, economic devastation, and racial and civil unrest have throttled an administration run by a man they believe has failed to rise to the occasion, even on just a purely messaging front.
It wasn’t so much Trump failed to rise to the occasion as he was more incapable of doing so.

Trump is devoid of political acumen – he has no experience in, or understanding of, sound public policy, responsible governance, or the rule of law.

Trump was unfit to be president and unprepared to hold public office; that his ‘administration’ was an unmitigated failure should come as a surprise to no one.

He looks and sounds terrible.
He doesn't look or sound terrible.
I get it, you need the obvious explained to you.
Trump was commenting on how he'd be able to raise record amounts from Wall Street if he wanted to be beholden to Wall Street.
Think better.

I went to the polling station today, many there were proudly voting for the President...Doesnt look good for the creeper....

President Trump just finished another rally with a massive crowd in Pennsylvania. Let him keep tiring out the Sleepy Joe now. While being 10 steps ahead. He should try 5 campaign stops per day!

It wasn’t so much Trump failed to rise to the occasion as he was more incapable of doing so.

Trump is devoid of political acumen – he has no experience in, or understanding of, sound public policy, responsible governance, or the rule of law.

Trump was unfit to be president and unprepared to hold public office; that his ‘administration’ was an unmitigated failure should come as a surprise to no one.
I love it when you cry like a bitch.
:auiqs.jpg:

He doesn't look or sound terrible.
I get it, you need the obvious explained to you.
Trump was commenting on how he'd be able to raise record amounts from Wall Street if he wanted to be beholden to Wall Street.
Think better.

You can only do so much thinking with what amounts to a brain stem and an overdose of hate Trump going on.

I think he sounded and looked just fine. Maybe a bit tired. Anyone would be if they try to keep this guys' schedule.

Remember Hillary's concession speech?

Me neither.

She threw a bitch fit and still is.
:laughing0301:

Fuck that kuunt.

She's busy writing her 47th novel because she made up thought of a couple more people she can blame for being a loser on. This one includes Scooby-do, Julia Childs and the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders

Forum List

Back