Is There One Poster

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
you would very much like to know better?

YES! There is one, but I can't bring myself to mention his name. I like the way he thinks and composes his responses. :eusa_dance:

Are there one or more posters you would like to know better and if so, why?

Last edited:
There are quite a few, left and right. Some of them I am lucky enough to be friends with on a personal basis..... like Si modo, mudwhistle, E7, Navy1960.... and there are those that I'd certainly take the opportunity to be friends with, like EZ, Goldcatt, Jillian, Pheonix, Coyote, and a few others. There are some great people on this board.

YES! There is one, but I can't bring myself to mention his name. I like the way he thinks and composes his responses. :eusa_dance:

Is there one or more posters you would like to know better and if so, why?

I know AquaAthena, We'll keep it a secret, I can feel the love. :D

Well, I thought it would be a 'phunny' response. :cool:

Is there one or more posters you would like to know better and if so, why?

I know AquaAthena, We'll keep it a secret, I can feel the love. :D

Well, I thought it would be a 'phunny' response. :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one *babes!*

There may be a few I'd like to know better ... Boedicca and Samson being among them.

There are some wonderful people here - that we'd probably never have a chance to get to know without USMB.

The internets are grand.

:)

Wait, you start a thread asking if there is one USMB member we would "very much like to know better" but you refuse to name yours?

You can forget getting an answer to your question from me...

Wait, you start a thread asking if there is one USMB member we would "very much like to know better" but you refuse to name yours?

Lol, nowhere in this thread did I ask for, names. I have a crush on someone and I don't want to put him in a position that might make him uncomfortable....[ and he could be married...don't know. It's just a fun little cyber crush. ] I am proud of my choice....:eusa_angel:

Lol, nowhere in this thread did I ask for, names. I have a crush on someone and I don't want to put him in a position that might make him uncomfortable....[ and he could be married...don't know. It's just a fun little cyber crush. ] I am proud of my choice....:eusa_angel:

I hope you realize that you now have every guy on the site thinking they are the ONE. :lol:

You did that on purpose didn't you?

Yes, I am married. Happily married, I might add. :lol:

Immie

:beer:

I hope you realize that you now have every guy on the site thinking they are the ONE. :lol:

Immie

:lol: :lol: :beer:

My mistake.

And for the record, it's okay, you have not made me feel the least but uncomfortable.

Can't be me. My responses are often on par with the turd chucking monkeys I'm battling with. Occasionally with flashes of... sentience.

As for me, yep. about 3-7 of em.

And that doesn't count all the avatars I'd want to date.

Immie

Well I know it isn't me. I sent her a pic when she joined and she said I look like Andy Warhol.

Andy. Freaking. Warhol.

Funny, I've always thought that you bear a striking resemblance to a young Burt Reynolds...

I can honestly say that there are very few members on USMB that I would not want to meet in real life. And even those might be lovely people once you separate them and their less than edifying posts. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back