Is there nothing these damned IDIOTS won't Protest?

Asclepias said,
"So what you were there bitch. Youre white. You dont know what you are talking about as usual. I love when white people think they know whats going on in Black peoples minds."

This is the laugh of the morning ! REALLY !

A majority of progressives I have observed, seem to seem to have mind-reading abilities and use them on a regular basis. Usually in a debate to deflect by name-calling. A loud voice will help to shut you up all the sooner.

How many times do we hear, loudly proclaimed that someone is a RACIST ? This charge is usually prompted by the contorting of the English language in a persuit to construct a supposed insult, justifying a feigned outrage. Mind-reading will come into play as charges are made. Violence may be justified in the minds of some.
When a reasonable argument is made counter to the charges, the mind-reader will get louder and make such statements as, "Youre white. You dont know what you are talking about...."
I can't know what I'm talking about because I am white ?

The real shame here is that you "good" people allow this treatment of the accused, for fear of being the progressives next target. You will shy away from the accused because, where there is smoke there is fire, thinking. You don't want to be seen as the friend of a racist, do you ?

Evidence be damned ! The charges are too important to ignore.

Will money make you shut-up ? Not for very long.

Whites don't give up and quit because they can't compete. They give up every time when black is crying racism and blacks knows that. NBA, NFL, Oscars... If what you say is true, tell me why you chose basketball and not let's say hockey?

Whites don't give up and quit because they can't compete. They give up every time when black is crying racism and blacks knows that. NBA, NFL, Oscars... If what you say is true, tell me why you chose basketball and not let's say hockey?
Whites give up and quit because they believe they cant compete. They see the NBA is merit based and they believe they cant hang. Thats why whites whine about AA. They think Blacks will take over there as well as soon as more are exposed to the skills required in each occupation.

Asclepias said,
"So what you were there bitch. Youre white. You dont know what you are talking about as usual. I love when white people think they know whats going on in Black peoples minds."

A majority of progressives I have observed, seem to seem to have mind-reading abilities and use them on a regular basis. Usually in a debate to deflect by name-calling. A loud voice will help to shut you up all the sooner.

How many times do we hear, loudly proclaimed that someone is a RACIST ? This charge is usually prompted by the contorting of the English language in a persuit to construct a supposed insult, justifying a feigned outrage. Mind-reading will come into play as charges are made. Violence may be justified in the minds of some.
When a reasonable argument is made counter to the charges, the mind-reader will get louder and make such statements as, "Youre white. You dont know what you are talking about...."

The real shame here is that you "good" people allow this treatment of the accused, for fear of being the progressives next target. You will shy away from the accused because, where there is smoke there is fire, thinking. You don't want to be seen as the friend of a racist, do you ?

Wow. I must have really caused an emotional response. This is why I find it amusing when whites think they know what is in the minds of Black people. Its absolutely hilarious. Of course if you are white you wouldnt know what Black people think. You would have little to no clue because you are white.

Asclepias said,

Wow. I must have really caused an emotional response. This is why I find it amusing when whites think they know what is in the minds of Black people. Its absolutely hilarious. Of course if you are white you wouldnt know what Black people think. You would have little to no clue because you are white.
Jibberish

You know what I'm thinking but I can't know what you are thinking because my skin is white.

Jibberish

Asclepias said,

Jibberish

You know what I'm thinking but I can't know what you are thinking because my skin is white.

Jibberish
I dont know what you are thinking when it pertains to how whites feel about something. Who told you that?

Whites give up and quit because they believe they cant compete. They see the NBA is merit based and they believe they cant hang. Thats why whites whine about AA. They think Blacks will take over there as well as soon as more are exposed to the skills required in each occupation.

You keep talking about NBA like it is measure for everything else. For you maybe it is.

So tell me, if blacks are as good or better and can compete with whites at any profession, why do you need affirmative action at all?

There's more blacks in jail and prison because they had no father, were brought up being brain washed to blame whitey for everything and that they deserved freebies and handouts, would rather be a rapper, gang banger or pimp than stay in school, get an education and a job.

End of story.
That was a great story. Now lets get back to facts.

You wouldn't know a "fact" if you swallowed it with your next 40.

You keep talking about NBA like it is measure for everything else. For you maybe it is.

So tell me, if blacks are as good or better and can compete with whites at any profession, why do you need affirmative action at all?
No. I'm talking about the NBA because that was what I was replying to.

Because white males had full affirmative action for 400 years and are whining because Blacks have partial AA now. If whites were so great why did they need to make laws keeping Black people from competing...for 400 years?

There's more blacks in jail and prison because they had no father, were brought up being brain washed to blame whitey for everything and that they deserved freebies and handouts, would rather be a rapper, gang banger or pimp than stay in school, get an education and a job.

End of story.

Are you mixing your medication and alcohol again?

Haven't had a drink in almost 20 years. You haven't had a drink in, what...20 minutes?

Do you prefer King Cobra, OE 800, or Steel Reserve?

End of story.

Are you mixing your medication and alcohol again?
gFtbK_zpsnniiczxj.jpg

Haven't had a drink in almost 20 years. You haven't had a drink in, what...20 minutes?

Do you prefer King Cobra, OE 800, or Steel Reserve?
Seems I have you beat. I've never had a drink while it seems like you are relapsing alcoholic..

Haven't had a drink in damn near 20 years, chump. Anything else you want to be wrong about today, boy?
You dont have to try and impress me. I can see you still indulge.

Forum List

Back