Is there nothing these damned IDIOTS won't Protest?

Porker

Barack Obama Village Idiot b.1961 Kenya
Dec 1, 2014
Jefferson County, Missouri
Geesus...is there anything these damned idiots won't protest? We be black and we DEMAND to be rewarded...whether we deserve it or NOT.

Oscar protest planned over all-white nominees - Yahoo News

"The goal of the protest is to send a message to the Academy, send a message to Hollywood, send a message to the film industry," said Earl Ofari Hutchinson, head of the LA Urban Policy Roundtable group.

"And the message is very simple: you don't reflect America, your industry doesn't reflect America. Women, Hispanics, African-Americans, people of color (are) invisible in Hollywood."

Halle Berry and Denzel Washington were famously lauded as having made a breakthrough for winning best actress and actor Oscars in 2002, but while there has been some progress in the decade since, it remains too little

Geesus...is there anything these damned idiots won't protest? We be black and we DEMAND to be rewarded...whether we deserve it or NOT.

Oscar protest planned over all-white nominees - Yahoo News

"The goal of the protest is to send a message to the Academy, send a message to Hollywood, send a message to the film industry," said Earl Ofari Hutchinson, head of the LA Urban Policy Roundtable group.

"And the message is very simple: you don't reflect America, your industry doesn't reflect America. Women, Hispanics, African-Americans, people of color (are) invisible in Hollywood."

Halle Berry and Denzel Washington were famously lauded as having made a breakthrough for winning best actress and actor Oscars in 2002, but while there has been some progress in the decade since, it remains too little

I wonder if they'll protest the NBA playoffs since that industry is dominated by one race..and doesnt reflect America.

Im so tired of these racist pricks. Fuck em. The black cause means nothing to me anymore. Blacks are no different than the rest of us. They deserve no special attention or sympathies. If a black person didnt win an award...do a better fucking movie next time.

When I was in college back in the ought-70's (20th Century), African Americans had an air of dignity about them. Yes, their plight was no different from the issues of today but their approach to redress held honor and self-respect. They weren't demanding, but they were expressive nonetheless. They displayed themselves with that self-respect and dignity with such focus and resolve. It wasn't an "Us vs Whitey" mentality, it was a "We are us" display of self-recognition. And I so respected them for it.

Yep. And now its "We're black and you all owe us. How dare you not give in to our demands."

When I was in college back in the ought-70's (20th Century), African Americans had an air of dignity about them. Yes, their plight was no different from the issues of today but their approach to redress held honor and self-respect. They weren't demanding, but they were expressive nonetheless. They displayed themselves with that self-respect and dignity with such focus and resolve. It wasn't an "Us vs Whitey" mentality, it was a "We are us" display of self-recognition. And I so respected them for it.
You have no clue what you are talking about. The generation from the 70's fucking hated white peoples guts for the most part but the freedom of expression was too new and they were still cautious. What you really meant to say is that Black people have gotten too uppity. Too fucking bad. Boo hoo.

You have no clue what you are talking about. The generation from the 70's fucking hated white peoples guts for the most part but the freedom of expression was too new and they were still cautious. What you really meant to say is that Black people have gotten too uppity. Too fucking bad. Boo hoo.

Ah. So blacks have always hated white people...and still do.

White communities have evolved past racism. Blacks still.havent.

They are protesting U of Delaware for being too white....yet they have all.black Delaware State down the street.

a conspiracy. There will be no protests. The teapers have hired people to do this to further divide the races.

Yep. And now its "We're black and you all owe us. How dare you not give in to our demands."
Protesting is expression not making demands. Its bring attention to a problem. You are a fucking idiot.

Except when the violent protesters provide a List Of Our Demands like in Ferguson.
So when the Oscar protesters submit a list then you wont be such a fucking idiot.
Less whites. More blacks.

Thats always their list.

Protesting is expression not making demands. Its bring attention to a problem. You are a fucking idiot.

Except when the violent protesters provide a List Of Our Demands like in Ferguson.
So when the Oscar protesters submit a list then you wont be such a fucking idiot.

Thats always their list.
I agree...it is a stupid protest. I don't really believe it. I think it is a conspiracy created by teapers designed to divide the races.

I was there, bitch.

Yes the hate was prevalent, but the Negro of that time had class. And by that I mean self-respect.

Cautious? I don't think so. More like measured defiance.

Blacks have hated us since when- forever? I can deal with that. Can you deal with my personal acceptance of you and your blackness? Yeah, I dig good black people.

You are free. Free to be yourself, free to express yourself. Or can't you handle your freedom?

I was there, bitch.

Yes the hate was prevalent, but the Negro of that time had class. And by that I mean self-respect.

Cautious? I don't think so. More like measured defiance.

Blacks have hated us since when- forever? I can deal with that. Can you deal with my personal acceptance of you and your blackness? Yeah, I dig good black people.

You are free. Free to be yourself, free to express yourself. Or can't you handle your freedom?
So what you were there bitch. Youre white. You dont know what you are talking about as usual. I love when white people think they know whats going on in Black peoples minds.

You call it self respect. I call it caution. Todays Black people could give a fuck and will put a foot in your ass which makes you call them uppity.

Whats good Black people to you? Someone that doesnt protest inequities? Like I said bitch, you dont know what you are talking about.

When blacks DESERVE to be honored then they will be.
It's the same bullshit as the Jeopardy crap that happened a few years back. Blacks complained there were no black contestants. There weren't, because none applied and the ones that did failed the preliminary testing of knowledge.

I agree with Mr. H. THis current Black Battle isn't winning them a damn thing. Someday, another MLK will step forward and maybe they will get somewhere.

Thats always their list.
Sounds good to me. However you missed the part about more people of color in general. No one wants to watch movies with pale people always cast as the lead actors with people of color as the sparse background actors

He does have a clue, I grew up around Washington DC in the 70s and got to know lots of Black guys through sports. Unless the hate Whitey thing was confined to non-athletes then I believe you are overstating that most Blacks hated us but were too scared to speak up. The Black guys I knew weren't scared of nothing.

He does have a clue, I grew up around Washington DC in the 70s and got to know lots of Black guys through sports. Unless the hate Whitey thing was confined to non-athletes then I believe you are overstating that most Blacks hated us but were too scared to speak up. The Black guys I knew weren't scared of nothing.
That s the issue...whites are pissed because blacks are NOT afraid of them and because blacks have equal opportunity.

Forum List

Back