Is there anywhere left in America that’s free?

Why would you even want to? That said, I am sure there are places where you could do it and not get caught for an extended period of time. Worked for the unibomber.
Why would I want to? Because guys who live like that are totally free. They don't have to answer to anyone. They are happy without tv's and cell phones. What they catch they eat. I think it would be so fun. Maybe after 2 years of doing it, it would get old? I'd like to start in the spring. Build my home, hunt, fish, garden, gather, jar, pickle, salt, dry out the food. Basically get ready for winter. Then survive winter and I would like to live there the next spring summer and fall but then leave before the next winter because I bet winters SUCK!

Free as in deadbeat free?

You want a place away from it all then lay out the cash and buy what you want. Easy Peasy.

Nobody owes you free land.

Are you saying the ancestors of the people who live in Oklahoma today were deadbeats?

The Land Run of 1893, also known as the Cherokee Outlet Opening or the Cherokee Strip Land Run, marked the opening to settlement of the Cherokee Outlet in the Oklahoma Territory's fourth and largest land run. It was part of what would later become the U.S. state of Oklahoma in 1907.

The Land Run itself began at noon on September 16, 1893, with an estimated 100,000 participants hoping to stake claim to part of the 6 million acres and 40,000 homesteads on what had formerly been Cherokee grazing land. It would be Oklahoma's fourth and largest land run.

Why would I want to? Because guys who live like that are totally free. They don't have to answer to anyone. They are happy without tv's and cell phones. What they catch they eat. I think it would be so fun. Maybe after 2 years of doing it, it would get old? I'd like to start in the spring. Build my home, hunt, fish, garden, gather, jar, pickle, salt, dry out the food. Basically get ready for winter. Then survive winter and I would like to live there the next spring summer and fall but then leave before the next winter because I bet winters SUCK!

You can turn off your cable and cellphone and still have indoor plumbing.

Are you saying the ancestors of the people who live in Oklahoma today were deadbeats?

The Land Run of 1893, also known as the Cherokee Outlet Opening or the Cherokee Strip Land Run, marked the opening to settlement of the Cherokee Outlet in the Oklahoma Territory's fourth and largest land run. It was part of what would later become the U.S. state of Oklahoma in 1907.

The Land Run itself began at noon on September 16, 1893, with an estimated 100,000 participants hoping to stake claim to part of the 6 million acres and 40,000 homesteads on what had formerly been Cherokee grazing land. It would be Oklahoma's fourth and largest land run.
Fine, go ask the .gov if they have any land to settle. Maybe they will hook you up.

Thing is both the British and the US Government wanted people to settle land and make a go of it. I own 50 acres that was granted to one of my ancestors in the 1600s, back then the Shenandoah Valley was the frontier.

But yeah, anyway you look at it the Indians were left sucking hind tit.

You can turn off your cable and cellphone and still have indoor plumbing.
I was thinking about Jeremia Johnson. I don't believe he actually ate their livers. I think he spread that rumor to freak them out. I would have said I ate their eyeballs and toungs so when they went to the afterlife, they would be blind and could not taste. Maybe even I cut off and ate their penis'. Wouldn't you? Because if you read up on this guy, and thank you for telling me he was a real person. I had no clue. But if you read up on him, he had a lot of jobs. So he knew how to fit in to society. And even if he did eat their livers. It was in the winter when food was scarce probably. Why let a good liver go to waste?

Liver is one of the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet. It contains significant amounts of folate, iron, vitamin B, vitamin A, and copper. Eating a single serving of liver can help you meet your daily recommended amount of all of these vitamins and minerals, reducing your risk of nutrient deficiency.

He sounds like a very smart man.

Liver eating Johnson is your role model? Turns out the true story is pretty gritty and disgusting.
The last post I made was intended for you. This guy is brilliant.

Liver is one of the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet. It contains significant amounts of folate, iron, vitamin B, vitamin A, and copper. Eating a single serving of liver can help you meet your daily recommended amount of all of these vitamins and minerals, reducing your risk of nutrient deficiency.

Fine, go ask the .gov if they have any land to settle. Maybe they will hook you up.

Thing is both the British and the US Government wanted people to settle land and make a go of it. I own 50 acres that was granted to one of my ancestors in the 1600s, back then the Shenandoah Valley was the frontier.

But yeah, anyway you look at it the Indians were left sucking hind tit.

I wish there was one state where you could go to and when you buy the land, it's yours. PERIOD. No taxes. Because even if you do go off and settle some land, if you have to declare it when the state they're going to charge you property taxes. So you can never just go live free on any piece of land. The government has their claws in you even if all your shit is paid off.

I wish there was one state where you could go to and when you buy the land, it's yours. PERIOD. No taxes. Because even if you do go off and settle some land, if you have to declare it when the state they're going to charge you property taxes. So you can never just go live free on any piece of land. The government has their claws in you even if all your shit is paid off.
LOL....Yep, no matter how far removed government is from religion they are sure down with the whole "Render Unto Caesar" thing. ;)

LOL....Yep, no matter how far removed government is from religion they are sure down with the whole "Render Unto Caesar" thing. ;)
I would ask the government, "how much are taxes a year?" $1500 a year. So how much is 30 years of taxes? $45,000 I have to pay them to leave me alone for 30 years? Fuck me!

Just wait until all the retards that took the covid jab turn into zombies. Lots of available land, then.

Just wait until all the retards that took the covid jab turn into zombies. Lots of available land, then.
This reminds me of Christians since the days after Jesus. They kept expecting the end days were upon us. They died thinking the end days were coming. Martin Luther was born in 1500. He died thinking the end days were upon us.

And you will go to your grave waiting for us vaccinated people to turn into zombies. How many years till you apologize and admit you were wrong?

Because right now, about 1 million Americans have died of Covid. 800,000 were not vaccinated. The other 200,000 were old and sickly. You idiot.

This reminds me of Christians since the days after Jesus. They kept expecting the end days were upon us. They died thinking the end days were coming. Martin Luther was born in 1500. He died thinking the end days were upon us.

And you will go to your grave waiting for us vaccinated people to turn into zombies. How many years till you apologize and admit you were wrong?

Because right now, about 1 million Americans have died of Covid. 800,000 were not vaccinated. The other 200,000 were old and sickly. You idiot.
Youre an idiot

Forum List

Back