Is there anything better

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Like a toasted grilled cheese sammy with the cheese all hot and gooey?

I think not.

Like this?

tumblr_l0w9haDEEr1qzvnxpo1_r1_500.jpg

The Melt Challege
5lbs of 13 kinds of cheese

Here is my grilled cheese creation that is SO good!!!!

Two slices of raisin cinnamon bread spread with Brie with rind removed drizzled with honey and pecans. Spread butter on the outer sides of bread and grill

you will have an oral orgasm.

Grilled cheese and then some:

Spice some extra virgin olive oil to taste, I use garlic powder, onion powder and whatever herbs we have in the fridge, and spread it on the inside of bread. Grill olive oil side lightly in hot pan.

Load one piece of white american cheese on olive oil side, 5 pieces of hard salami, another white american slice, jalepeno peppers to taste, then another piece of white American cheese.

butter each of the outsides of both pieces of bread and grill in frying pan on about 25% heat flipping several times until cheese is all melty. Serve with favorite soup and pickle!

Vegetarians subtract the salami! :)

And no to the OP, there aint much better than a grilled cheese :)

Last edited:
I used to really love grilled cheese sandwiches until I found out about hot dogs!!!!

Omg, we have this place down the street...

I go out of my way to avoid it, they have the best conies AND ice cream.

Next time you pass the place get the GPS coordinates and post them here... What this country really needs is a good 5 cent cigar and a damned decent hot dog!

I used to really love grilled cheese sandwiches until I found out about hot dogs!!!!

Omg, we have this place down the street...

I go out of my way to avoid it, they have the best conies AND ice cream.

OMG, a good coney, fries and ice cream. Women would feel guilty and men would just be the pigs we are!

We got two 24 hour hot dog joints here in Cleveland, great dogs but the neighborhood's a bit "off". :)

Forum List

Back