Zone1 Is there anyone on here who's a sociologist ?

Sociology is a major for scholarship 5 star football players who cannot pass anything else...
Sociologist deal with problems society has, and we definitely have one going on in America today. It's almost as bad as the great schism.

Sociologist deal with problems society has, and we definitely have one going on in America today. It's almost as bad as the great schism.

We have a SCIENCE problem.

Too many morons do not understand basic science and hence fall for incredibly laugable BS like co2 and 911.

Fuck touchy feely BS

Get some facts and truth for a change!!!

We have a SCIENCE problem.

Too many morons do not understand basic science and hence fall for incredibly laugable BS like co2 and 911.

Fuck touchy feely BS

Get some facts and truth for a change!!!
So let me get this straight ( not really). You believe in science, but you don't believe in the social sciences. You want to have your cake and eat it too. Whatever, I've heard just about everything on here.

So let me get this straight ( not really). You believe in science, but you don't believe in the social sciences. You want to have your cake and eat it too. Whatever, I've heard just about everything on here.

The big "social science" of today has no real science or truth at all

CRT

Second place "social studies" = drag queen shows in elementary schools

Couple Sociologist degree holders right here....

Screen-Shot-2016-10-26-at-10.07.27-PM.png

MMainstream
The big "social science" of today has no real science or truth at all

CRT

Second place "social studies" = drag queen shows in elementary schools
Mainstream sociologists have blackballed CRT for your information. That is unfortunate, if you really looked at it the five main tenants of it, it would resolve that crisis. It embraced the resolution of racism, treated it as normal in society so it could be resolved. You can't resolve anything if you don't accept that it exists in the first place. I guess the people of America weren't ready for that type of advanced intellectual thought, not even most of the sociologists, who should have been first in line. As for the rest of your problems, I can't help you. That is up to you to resolve them, but you have to realize that first. https://ilbguides.dui.edu>CRT in sociology-critical race and ethics study guide April 20th.,2022.

Is there anybody on here who's a sociologist, who is neither Democrat or Republican leaning ? A true independent that's not biased. I'm hoping there's at least one. Please reply. Thank you, Stan

You can't make it through any sociology major in an American university without being a left wing America hater, same with 'Journalism' degrees. They will can you and ruin any moderate or conservative who tries. Not that you really mind that.

You can't make it through any sociology major in an American university without being a left wing America hater, same with 'Journalism' degrees. They will can you and ruin any moderate or conservative who tries. Not that you really mind that.
Speaking of minds. I believe that what you just said only exists in your mind. Good luck with that. Just because you say something I don't think you're going to change the world. But that's your reality, you're going to have to live with that.

It is a Deep State weapon.

You are insane if you do not parrot left wing lies..l
Be sure to tell the psychologists that when they finally put the straight jackets on both of you.

Be sure to tell the psychologists that when they finally put the straight jackets on both of you.

You are not a person of science.

You are an ideological bigot with no regard for truth.

You are not a person of science.

You are an ideological bigot with no regard for truth.
Like I said, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Try as you may, it just doesn't work. Your argument is not with me, it's Worth science.

Forum List

Back