Is there anyone here that isn't voting?

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
I am just curious. In my opinion, the right to not vote at all because you don't trust any of the candidates is another something that is fought for over seas whether its the intention of our troops or not.

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I didn't vote.

The solider boys are not fighting for your right to not vote. They are fighting so that defense companies can receive weapon contracts from the pentagon.

I am just curious. In my opinion, the right to not vote at all because you don't trust any of the candidates is another something that is fought for over seas whether its the intention of our troops or not.

Holly
I voted third party for president, which is almost the same as not voting. It will accomplish the same thing.

I didn't vote.

The solider boys are not fighting for your right to not vote. They are fighting so that defense companies can receive weapon contracts from the pentagon.
That's why the politicians have them over there, that's not why they signed up though.

Americans sign up to defend the culture, ethos, and enlightenment values of the American nation, that is why they think they are over there. I think we can agree why they are really over there.

Don't go bad mouthing and shit talking the troops on this forum. . . unless you really want folks to just not read anything you have to read at all. There is a definite difference between the working class, and the ruling class.

Holly
I voted third party for president, which is almost the same as not voting. It will accomplish the same thing.

Good for you. The third parties have a better chance than ever to make their five percent. If they make it, they could receive federal matching funds next year.

That would be great if the system weren't so corrupt and fixed for the establishment candidate.

Americans sign up to defend the culture, ethos, and enlightenment values of the American nation, that is why they think they are over there. I think we can agree why they are really over there.

Actually, no.

Most of the time they think it is cool and easy. They recruit nerds straight out of high school and turn them into trained killers.

Don't go bad mouthing and shit talking the troops on this forum. . . unless you really want folks to just not read anything you have to read at all.

I am not staying my tongue to hold the attention of the ignorant

Holly
I imagine jw47 won't be voting. He's a Jehovah Witness

Forum List

Back