Is there ANY reason to vote for Biden (other than TDS)?

I agree with Biden on more of the issues. In Normal World, that would be enough.

But unfortunately, in addition, Donald Trump is an insult to the country, the office, and my senses.

But mostly, the issues. Anyone who claims not understand that is being obtuse, at best.

That is great you agree with Biden but the reality is Harris will finish Biden term if Biden win in November...

So my question is how much do you agree with Harris on the issues?
My positions on the issues are located in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

If you're actually curious, just read them. If you do, you'll see that I'm closer to her positions than those of Trump. I disagree with both ends on some issues, because I choose to think for myself.

And this doesn't even include his non-stop, destructive, embarrassing, simplistic, childish behaviors.

I cannot possibly make it more simple than that.

I am on the Apple IPhone and I am unable to see signatures, so when you tell people to read your signature at the end you sometimes must remember not all of us use computers in today time and we use Androids or IPhones, so try to stop being an ass when this happens...
Here ya go. Now all you have to do is click on the link at the end of the sentence.

2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

I agree with Biden on more of the issues. In Normal World, that would be enough.

But unfortunately, in addition, Donald Trump is an insult to the country, the office, and my senses.

But mostly, the issues. Anyone who claims not understand that is being obtuse, at best.

That is great you agree with Biden but the reality is Harris will finish Biden term if Biden win in November...

My positions on the issues are located in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

If you're actually curious, just read them. If you do, you'll see that I'm closer to her positions than those of Trump. I disagree with both ends on some issues, because I choose to think for myself.

And this doesn't even include his non-stop, destructive, embarrassing, simplistic, childish behaviors.

I am on the Apple IPhone and I am unable to see signatures, so when you tell people to read your signature at the end you sometimes must remember not all of us use computers in today time and we use Androids or IPhones, so try to stop being an ass when this happens...
Here ya go. Now all you have to do is click on the link at the end of the sentence.

2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

Thank you but as I stated your signature does not come up when viewing from a IPhone and Android and I needed to point this out because you seem to believe everyone can see that and those like me can not...

Unlike our current President, Joe Biden is not that smart

He is not smarter than the Scientists
He is not smarter than the Generals
He is not smarter than the Medical Professionals
He cannot predict Hurricanes better than the Weathermen
He does not use a Sharpie.

Joe Biden will use the advice of experts to make decisions rather than gut feelings and internet hoaxes

There is not a large consensus among "experts" and unfortunately many of these "experts" are poisoned by a political agenda. Listening to them is important. Taking what they say as if it were an undisputed fact is not very smart. You did get that part right.

I might also add that the scientists, medical professionals and climatologists only have to worry about their one thing whereas the President has to balance everything including the health, safety and economy of our country. He should listen to them and then weigh their opinions against the other factors and make a decision which is best of the country overall.

If Biden is elected, the health professionals will magically say it is ok NOT to shut the country down because they want to make Biden look better. The country will open back up and you lemmings will claim that Biden is a success. Biden will jump into the Green New Deal to appease the far-left. The US economy will plummet and we will not be competitive with the rest of the world. Biden is a puppet. Like most leftists, he is a one step thinker.

I have been giving Democrats the benefit of the doubt for years by calling them ignorant instead of stupid. I am beginning to question my judgement of late.

You are right about one thing, neither Biden nor his supporters are very smart.

Also I have nothing in common with Harris and feel her and Trump would be the worst two choices to run this country!

In Trump you have a egotistical child in a man body that suffers from Napoleon Complex Disorder even though Trump is not short in height while trying to also be Lorenzo de Medici which mean he is living on borrowed wealth while being actually penniless when you liquidate all of his assets.

Then with Harris you have a social justice warrior that will flip flop when the polls suggest she should while telling us how we should live when she does not even follow her own advice...

So neither are worthy to be President, so which one is the better choice and I say pineapple!

Also I have nothing in common with Harris and feel her and Trump would be the worst two choices to run this country!

In Trump you have a egotistical child in a man body that suffers from Napoleon Complex Disorder even though Trump is not short in height while trying to also be Lorenzo de Medici which mean he is living on burrowed wealth while being actually penniless when you liquidate all of his assets.

Then with Harris you have a social justice warrior that will flip flop when the polls suggest she should while telling us how we should live when she does not even follow her own advice...

So neither are worthy to be President, so which one is the better choice and I say pineapple!
Well, I can understand that. I'd much rather vote third party again, by far, but this is a unique situation.

In Trump you have a egotistical child in a man body that suffers from Napoleon Complex Disorder even though Trump is not short in height while trying to also be Lorenzo de Medici which mean he is living on burrowed wealth while being actually penniless when you liquidate all of his assets.

Well, I can understand that. I'd much rather vote third party again, by far, but this is a unique situation.

Also question does arise then which do you prefer when it come to Pence or Harris?

Pence is a Social Conservative with the goal of reversing Women Rights like abortion while also reversing Gay Rights.

So is America ready to have him step in if Trump win in November and take Trump place if needed?

All the choices from Biden to Pence just suck as can be and reality is one or the other side will win...

There is no viable third party candidate this election to vote for and the reason why is so many are focused on getting rid of Trump...

Trump voters should realize there is not even a viable Green Candidate this year and it look like they are focus on helping Biden win and if so then that is an issue for Trump voters because the amount of votes for Jill Stein back in 2016 in Key Swing States had gone to Hillary, well Hillary would have won and let me be clear Libertarians would have not voted for either candidate.

So it is clear this election cycle the third party candidates are weaker which mean this could help Biden with getting the Green Vote..

Also question does arise then which do you prefer when it come to Pence or Harris?

Pence is a Social Conservative with the goal of reversing Women Rights like abortion while also reversing Gay Rights.

So is America ready to have him step in if Trump win in November and take Trump place if needed?

All the choices from Biden to Pence just suck as can be and reality is one or the other side will win...

There is no viable third party candidate this election to vote for and the reason why is so many are focused on getting rid of Trump...

Trump voters should realize there is not even a viable Green Candidate this year and it look like they are focus on helping Biden win and if so then that is an issue for Trump voters because the amount of votes for Jill Stein back in 2016 in Key Swing States had gone to Hillary, well Hillary would have won and let me be clear Libertarians would have not voted for either candidate.

So it is clear this election cycle the third party candidates are weaker which mean this could help Biden with getting the Green Vote..
While Pence would bring back some desperately-needed maturity, dignity and professionalism to the position, I'm still closer to Harris on the issues.

A lousy choice, for sure. I've long since realized that our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck out of politics.

Of course

Biden is a moderate with a long record of bipartisanship. Unlike Trump, he is respected around the world and can restore our sullied reputation.

After years of Trump drama, tantrums and inept decisions....Biden offers a return to normalcy

LMAO Hell the guys been in politics for decades and hasn't accomplished a damned thing. Oh I forgot. He and his son got rich. Never mind.

Other than the fact that he is not President Trump, is there any rational reason to vote for Joe Biden? Does anyone think he is fully capable of grasping foreign or domestic policy issues? Does it make any sense to put the fate of the nation in the trembling hands of a soon-to-be octogenarian? Was Kamala Harris ever seriously considered to be Presidential material?

The first three years of the Trump presidency brought great prosperity and foreign policy successes to our country, despite the treasonous efforts of his opponents. Are voters really willing to throw all that away for the rantings of these radical demagogues?
You pegged it. There is absolutely no reason to vote for Biden other than a severe case of TDS. Kamala certainly isn't an enticement. His crazy economic and national security positions certainly aren't an enticement. His strength, vitality, energy and intelligence aren't an enticement. The burning, looting, rioting, murder and terrorism isn't an enticement. At this point there's only one logical solution. Vote straight Republican for the health of our country.

While Pence would bring back some desperately-needed maturity, dignity and professionalism to the position, I'm still closer to Harris on the issues.

A lousy choice, for sure. I've long since realized that our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck out of politics.

Which tell you Trump is neither the best or bright...

Biden should have taken someone like Gavin Newsom as his VP seeing he need to lock the Green Party vote up to win in key swing states that Hillary Clinton lost in but instead Biden went with the Social Justice Warrior way which in my opinion could backfire big time.

The debate to watch is the VP Debate and to see which one come out on top with their performance because let me be clear one of those two will be President in the next four years...

Biden should have taken someone like Gavin Newsom as his VP seeing he need to lock the Green Party vote up to win in key swing states that Hillary Clinton lost in but instead Biden went with the Social Justice Warrior way which in my opinion could backfire big time.

The debate to watch is the VP Debate and to see which one come out on top with their performance because let me be clear one of those two will be President in the next four years...
I can tell you that the hard Left is PISSED right now, so much so that they're trying to form "The People's Party". They've been furious with the DNC since it fucked over Bernie Sanders in 2016 and installed Hillary, and they've had it now with Biden. Biden made this stupid "my VP will be a female" promise trying to pacify them, but Harris is not even CLOSE to what they wanted.

The Democratic Party is a mess. Newsom doesn't qualify because he has a dick. Plus, the two would have been really awkward, given how they're on opposite ends of the party.

This is a shit show. If I didn't have to follow it for my profession, I'd ignore it and concentrate more on local stuff.

I'm still closer to Harris on the issues.
You are on the extreme left. We all know that.
What is my position on corporate taxation?

Either your answer is "Mac believes in the elimination of for-profit corporations", or you're just ignorant.

So, what is my position on corporate taxation? Man up and answer the question.

I can tell you that the hard Left is PISSED right now, so much so that they're trying to form "The People's Party". They've been furious with the DNC since it fucked over Bernie Sanders in 2016 and installed Hillary, and they've had it now with Biden. Biden made this stupid "my VP will be a female" promise trying to pacify them, but Harris is not even CLOSE to what they wanted.

The Democratic Party is a mess. Newsom doesn't qualify because he has a dick. Plus, the two would have been really awkward, given how they're on opposite ends of the party.

This is a shit show. If I didn't have to follow it for my profession, I'd ignore it and concentrate more on local stuff.

That is why I believed Newsom would have been the perfect choice because he is the opposite of Biden like Pence is the opposite of Trump.

Harris past is haunting her and she does not bring anything to the table that would unite this nation and in fact she would make things worse in my opinion.

If the right hated Obama social warrior politics then Harris is on steroids when it come to that and will cause the nation to lunge far right in 2022 with the House falling to the GOP once again and setting up for another GOP victory in 2024 for the White House...

I wish Romney and Manchin would have joined forces and created a Unity Ticket and ran for the Oval Office...

Either your answer is "Mac believes in the elimination of for-profit corporations", or you're just ignorant.

I don't know your position on corporate taxation. Harris and Biden are for more. If you are for less, then great, there is one thing with which you disagree. Like most self-proclaimed independents, you are likely governed by your emotions and are socially liberal, which trumps everything else in your mind.

Taxes companies is a farce anyway. They simply pass the tax along to consumers.

I don't know your position on corporate taxation. Harris and Biden are for more. If you are for less, then great, there is one thing with which you disagree. Like most self-proclaimed independents, you are likely governed by your emotions and are socially liberal, which trumps everything else in your mind.
So your ignorance didn't stop you from attacking.

Arrogant ignorance, one of the hallmarks of Trumpism.

Listen. I hope you are a professor. I LOVE types like you. I make more money than you. I am more successful than you. You like being in school. You think like a child and like children, you believe you know more than everyone else.

Biden wants to raise taxes by 4 trillion dollars in a contracting economy, due to the virus. Only idiots would vote for such nonsense. It is as simple as that on the economic side.

Listen. I hope you are a professor. I LOVE types like you. I make more money than you. I am more successful than you. You like being in school. You think like a child and like children, you believe you know more than everyone else.

Biden wants to raise taxes by 4 trillion dollars in a contracting economy, due to the virus. Only idiots would vote for such nonsense. It is as simple as that on the economic side.
No, I'm a 20+ year CFP/Investment Advisor. You can believe whatever you want about comparisons.

And "simple"? Yes, your understanding of economics are simple, since you're a Trumpster.

See? We agree on something.

Is there ANY reason to vote for Biden (other than TDS)?
Yes.

The incumbent: ignorant, arrogant, lying, treacherous, opaque, amoral, incompetent, autocratic, dictatorial, entitled, elitist draft-dodger Cadet Bone Spurs.

Forum List

Back