Is there ANY reason to vote for Biden (other than TDS)?

We can at least attempt to bring half the country back to some semblance of reality where we can discuss issues and policy rather than arguing about fundamental facts.
When did that ever happen?
The left tries to tell us there are more than 2 genders......they use psychobabble.....that's a fundamental fact: You have a dick or a vagina (and the very RARE case you have both)
And the right used to tell us that being gay was mental illness (or demonic possession).

But the right’s obsession with transgendered individuals is kinda creepy.
Because it's an easy proven scientific thing....although the left says the scientific method is part of white supremacy. There are 2 genders....no more......so if you want to be the party of science, then you need to get the basic things correct first
I’m not really sure any Trump supporters can have any legitimacy talking about science.

Have you figured your gender yet? (Hint: There are only two)
Gender is a social construct. You’re thinking of sex.

You’re out of your league Donny.
No Gender was a term created to fill the roles of the sexes....there are only two sexes, so there are only two genders.....
So how do you explain people who are intersex?

Again, your obsessions with people’s private parts is creepy.
Your lack of scientific knowledge is creepy
Your scientific knowledge seems to come from a film strip they showed you in Home EC during the 60s. Things aren’t exactly the same.

Y’all used to tell us that gay people were mentally ill. What happened to that “science”?
This isn't about gay people....they have their own issues....this is about people born with a dick, that think they're a chick.....it's not hard........so you think that people can be a different race too?
Gay people and transgendered people actually have a very similar problem. Individuals like you who decide they need to tell them how to think and act.
They can act however they like. Where I draw the line is when they want to tell me and my child how to act.
And when they force their kids to take hormone blockers.....and I bet there are cases where people did it, just because they didn't get the gender they really wanted.....and yes people are fucked up enough to do that.

With Trump's history of business failures I find his approach to the national deficit alarming. I voted for Romney over Obama for budget deficits and here Trump is doing a worse job of it than when Obama left office. Going along with the Senate's stimulus plan to send out thousands of dollars willy-nilly sure didn't earn points with me.

During Obama's time in office there was a lot of complaint about him being a "divider". In that regard Trump is Obama on stimulants. He politicizes the littlest of issues and surrounds himself with "yes" men-and-women. It leads me to believe that given choice of what's best for country or what's best for himself, Trump would pick the latter over the former.

Other than the fact that he is not President Trump, is there any rational reason to vote for Joe Biden? Does anyone think he is fully capable of grasping foreign or domestic policy issues? Does it make any sense to put the fate of the nation in the trembling hands of a soon-to-be octogenarian? Was Kamala Harris ever seriously considered to be Presidential material?

The first three years of the Trump presidency brought great prosperity and foreign policy successes to our country, despite the treasonous efforts of his opponents. Are voters really willing to throw all that away for the rantings of these radical demagogues?

When the current President is the worst President in the history of the nation, the fact that Biden is a capable and experienced manager, with a history of honesty, and decency in office, is the first step in ending the chaos, mismanagement, and destruction of the Trump presidency, is reason enough to elect him.

Twice now, Democrats have cleaned up after Republicans crashed the economy, and Biden is the guy who handled the technical end of restarting the economy after W crashed it, so he has actual hands on experience doing it. Yet another very good reason for electing him.

Do you honestly believe that bullshit you just typed? Every single thing you posted is flat out wrong.

I agree with Biden on more of the issues. In Normal World, that would be enough.

But unfortunately, in addition, Donald Trump is an insult to the country, the office, and my senses.

But mostly, the issues. Anyone who claims not understand that is being obtuse, at best.

That is great you agree with Biden but the reality is Harris will finish Biden term if Biden win in November...

So my question is how much do you agree with Harris on the issues?

Unlike our current President, Joe Biden is not that smart

He is not smarter than the Scientists
He is not smarter than the Generals
He is not smarter than the Medical Professionals
He cannot predict Hurricanes better than the Weathermen
He does not use a Sharpie.

Joe Biden will use the advice of experts to make decisions rather than gut feelings and internet hoaxes

Name one foreign policy issue Biden ever got right. Maybe advising Obama to not kill Bin Laden? That's a good one. Maybe not even seeing ISIS was a threat and then allowing them to grow and flourish and kill thousands around the World? How about Biden strongly supporting the Iraq War? Or his idea to break up Iraq along sectarian lines? Maybe giving billions to the mullahs in Iran? I could go on.

The man is a bumbling idiot.

With Trump's history of business failures I find his approach to the national deficit alarming. I voted for Romney over Obama for budget deficits and here Trump is doing a worse job of it than when Obama left office. Going along with the Senate's stimulus plan to send out thousands of dollars willy-nilly sure didn't earn points with me.

Trump's history of business failures? Donald Trump owned or operated over 500 companies in his career. He filled bankruptcy 5 times; none of them personal bankruptcies. You don't become a multi-billionaire by having constant failures.

The Republicans made two efforts to have a much reduced stimulus bill and the Democrats rejected both because they wanted more spending. Their original bill was 4 trillion dollars. Now answer this simple question: who does the media constantly blame when failures happen in our federal government? All appropriation bills originate in the House, not the White House.

Gay people and transgendered people actually have a very similar problem. Individuals like you who decide they need to tell them how to think and act.

Why do you think that is? DumBama was going to cut funding to schools that didn't allow weirdos in dresses to be in the same restrooms, dressing rooms and showers with your daughter. They wanted to be in the same restrooms and dressing rooms with your wife at the gym.

Gay people and goofballs in dresses are different. Sexual desire is something most of us have regardless what your desires are. Women don't have an overwhelming desire to wear dresses, makeup and high heels. They do these things to amplify their beauty. If they are going to be home alone, nobody stopping over, no face chats, they don't dress up that way.

23) “You know, as we used to say in the Senate, excuse the point of personal privilege here: I had two cranial aneurysms, and they literally had to take the top of my head off. I mean, they take a saw and they cut your head off and go in to find the artery that is–one was leaking, the other that hadn’t, before it burst.” — Joe Biden

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Other than the fact that he is not President Trump, is there any rational reason to vote for Joe Biden? Does anyone think he is fully capable of grasping foreign or domestic policy issues? Does it make any sense to put the fate of the nation in the trembling hands of a soon-to-be octogenarian? Was Kamala Harris ever seriously considered to be Presidential material?

The first three years of the Trump presidency brought great prosperity and foreign policy successes to our country, despite the treasonous efforts of his opponents. Are voters really willing to throw all that away for the rantings of these radical demagogues?
I don't know, was there any other reason to vote for Trump other than HDS??

Trump's history of business failures? Donald Trump owned or operated over 500 companies in his career. He filled bankruptcy 5 times; none of them personal bankruptcies. You don't become a multi-billionaire by having constant failures.

The Republicans made two efforts to have a much reduced stimulus bill and the Democrats rejected both because they wanted more spending. Their original bill was 4 trillion dollars. Now answer this simple question: who does the media constantly blame when failures happen in our federal government? All appropriation bills originate in the House, not the White House.
5 bankuptcies? Trump owes $421 million.

about Mconnels skinny stimulus:
“It is laden with poison pills. Provisions our colleagues know Democrats would never support to guarantee the bill’s failure. The truth of the matter is the Republicans and the Republican leader don’t want to pass a bill too many on the hard right in the Senate and outside it would be angry” with, Schumer said.

Lots of reasons. You should know them already, dumbass!

Good answer for the OP too..thanks

Good answer for the OP too..thanks
You can't name one. My list is too long for this type of posting.

Right libtard?

Forum List

Back