Is there any issue at all Mitt has not flip flopped on?

Is there any issue at all Mitt has not flip flopped on? He makes John Kerry look like steadfast McSteadyfasti

He has not flip-flopped concerning how much of a dope he thinks Obama is. I agree with him.

So that's the only issue?

Is there anything he will cut spending on that he hasn't also said he won't cut spending on - other than public broadcasting and women's reproductive health - or does he plan to balance an entire budget just by cutting those two items?

Is there any issue at all Mitt has not flip flopped on? He makes John Kerry look like steadfast McSteadyfasti

He has not flip-flopped concerning how much of a dope he thinks Obama is. I agree with him.

Is there anything he will cut spending on that he hasn't also said he won't cut spending on - other than public broadcasting and women's reproductive health - or does he plan to balance an entire budget just by cutting those two items?

:lol: Yes. By getting rid of Big Bird, the nation will magically come back into fiscal stability.

They dont care nor does Romrom care about the flipflops. Romney is riding a sea of hate that has a much better PR campaign than the left. I dont think you understand how air tight these peoples bubbles just are.

Take biden for instance and the debate. He was rude, in your face and played their handbook. What did they do? Cried the victim card. They always have a fallback excuse that you can't totally counter. Why? They dont give a shit.
They dont care they look like hypocrites.

Take Obama is a Marxist. Now rational people understand he isnt. So you debate them, make them understand you. You think you get through to them and think they listen. Well they don't and regardless of the facts you presented they are on the next corner yelling about he is a marxist,as if what happened five minutes ago never happened.

Take The Biden debate again. Take Ryan, Take all the bad answers and none answer. It all got swept away when he gave his last 3 minute speech. I saw it happen. I watched him repeat the same "lies" that where just refuted as if the last 90 minutes never happened. Thats why people think he did strongly. Ignore the context for the fluff on top.

You cant debate people like this and people continue to try.

:lol: Yes. By getting rid of Big Bird, the nation will magically come back into fiscal stability.

What else has he said he is going to cut?

They dont care nor does Romrom care about the flipflops. Romney is riding a sea of hate that has a much better PR campaign than the left. I dont think you understand how air tight these peoples bubbles just are.

Take biden for instance and the debate. He was rude, in your face and played their handbook. What did they do? Cried the victim card. They always have a fallback excuse that you can't totally counter. Why? They dont give a shit.

Take Obama is a Marxist. Now rational people understand he isnt. So you debate them, make them understand you. You think you get through to them and think they listen. Well they don't and regardless of the facts you presented they are on the next corner yelling about he is a marxist,as if what happened five minutes ago never happened.

Take The Biden debate again. Take Ryan, Take all the bad answers and none answer. It all got swept away when he gave his last 3 minute speech. I saw it happen. I watched him repeat the same "lies" that where just refuted as if the last 90 minutes never happened. Thats why people think he did strongly. Ignore the context for the fluff on top.

You're right. Big Black Dawg has actually stated he is only voting for Romney because he hates Obama.

Even though Romney will add to the deficit.

Even though he gave the middle class and small businesses a tax break.

They've been told to hate. He raised their taxes. Even though he didn't. We just know what kind of person he is, right?

That Obalamala has added to the deficit leaps and bounds when he promised the opposite...
That you do not spend your way out of debt
That increased taxation on the few does not lead us to more revenues when ~49% pay no federal income tax at all
That lower corporate tax rates are needed to create jobs
That Obamacare is a constitutional and financial mess
That social security needs fixed...
That medicare needs fixed and that it is not sustainable like it is.. hence why options are needed

While he may have changed stances on some things during his political life... he is still far better off on his approach to government than Obamalama... not my ideal candidate, and not voting for him, but if he beats Obamalama we are indeed better off

You're right. Big Black Dawg has actually stated he is only voting for Romney because he hates Obama.

?

Many of them are anyone but obama. Its no different than anyone but bush either.romney could kill a hooker on live tv and these people would defend and still vote for him.
I have a feeling romney is going to win. The reason? Obama mostly reacted and didn't act during this campaign and the first debate really hurt him.

This is basically the case of " if you whine enough,eventually people will give in".

what promises have Obama not broken? Or flopped on? How many of Bush policies did Obama get rid of. You want to talk the biggest flop, it was Bushes policy that got Bin Laden and still Obama takes credit for it.

Your train of thought is lame try engaging in big boy conversations?

He doesn't plan to balance the budget at all.

Romney has interpreted Truman's phrase "president of all the people" to mean he must take the same position as the group he is with. If Romney went to Leavenworth, for example, to speak he would become a heartless killer or if he went to an orphanidge he would change his name to Annie and have a dog, Sandy.
The man is flexible, but do the Republicans have any idea of really letting Romney really call the presidential shots, I think it would be Ryan or perhaps someone we never even heard of.

That Obalamala has added to the deficit leaps and bounds when he promised the opposite...

OK. Did you know that Mitt will make the deificit even bigger? At least based on the parts of his plan that he has revealed to us - he will. Maybe there are some parts of his plan he has kept secret that will undo that?

That you do not spend your way out of debt
Yet you can apparently cut revenues until you are out of debt, right?

Hey, can any of you out there, left or right, tell me, the last time your household faced a budget deficit, your solution was to bring in LESS money?

That increased taxation on the few does not lead us to more revenues when ~49% pay no federal income tax at all

So its 49% now? I thought it was 47%. Just curious, why do you despise retirees, veterans, and low ranking active duty soldiers so much?

The reason the Salt Lake Paper endorsed Obama is because they said there were "too many Mitts". He's white, that's all the right wing cares about. Not a single USMB Republican can say what one of his policies are with certainty. They don't care. Even when he says he will bring immigrants here with degrees to start businesses but cut education in this country they applaud. Course, they applauded when Rick Santorum said none of them were "smart". Guess he knew what he was talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back