Is there an LGBTQ agenda?

The Gay Agenda was ratified way back in 1987, and it has never been renounced by the LGBTQ community. "Tremble hetero swine" is their message to Normative folks.

Why should it be "renounced"? They're fighting for FREEDOM, the same as everyone else gets.

Actually, if you read and studied the gay manifesto in the link, the homosexuals are seeking to actually subjugate and oppress the Normative population. Their goal is to destroy Freedom for those who oppose taking it in the caboose.

Further, this is an official document which is actually in the Congressional Record of the United States, so there is no doubt its legit.

And who write the Homosexual Manifesto and what is it? Is it really representative of gay people? Or just humor?

Why is it in the Congressional Record?
It was written by leading homosexual activists and ratified by the gay community. Its in the Congressional Record because its an official document which represents the goals of an important group in Americana.

Well, I'm not so sure.

"In February of 1987, a satirical article by " appeared in New York City’s Gay Community News titled “The Gay Revolutionary” which describes a scenario in which homosexual men dominate American society and suppress all things heterosexual.

Since then the radical Religious Right has repeatedly referenced the article calling it the “Gay Manifesto” which it is not."

"But when the religious right cites Swifts text, they always omit the vital first line, (much like the cherry picking they do with the Bible) which sets the context for the piece. EVERY version of Swift’s piece found on the net that’s referenced by the anti-gay religious right omits the first sentence making it part of the greatest lie about gay people since 1987."

That it merely says it's in the Congressional Record, without saying WHERE in the Congressional Record so no one can actually go and find it, figure out WHY it was in there, is massively telling.

This is someone trying to manipulate by hiding the truth, and presenting a narrative that is totally not based on the truth.

Surely Christians have more than plenty of their own sin to corral and need to leave people outside the church alone.

I have gay Christian friends,
You can't be both. Being a true Christian means renouncing homosexuality for the sin that it is.
Dear GMCGeneral
Yes and No. True you cannot remain in denial as a Christian but will be compelled to reconcile in truth.

However this process is mutual.
It is never onesided, but both neighbors rebuking each other have equal faults to confess forgive and correct. James 5:16. God designs us with equal strengths and weaknesses, rights as wrongs, so when we reconcile we recognize we are made equal in Christ.

As for gay Christians, some eunuchs are made in the womb and some by man.

Even those who repent, not all are changed. Some remain gay but agree to remain celibate and not act on it. This is similar to God healing some cancer while other cases go into remission. Some people who receive Christ convert to Christianity, while others remain Jewish or Buddhist, Muslim or even Atheist, and just add faith in Jesus to what they already are.

The people who need to renounce unforgiveness and accept forgiveness and healing can only do so voluntarily. This can never be forced or it fails.

All the people I know who report successful cases of spiritual healing never used any force by guilt fear or shame. For examples and explanation of this process, I recommend Judith MacNutt of the Christian Healing Minsistries in Jacksonville FL www.christianhealingmin.org Here is the testimony of how healing homosexuality works and why it fails : Author: Can Homosexuality be Healed?
If you refer to universalism. John 1:12 puts that puppy to rest. ONLY born again believers get to Heaven. Everyone following religion will not, no matter how "good" they may seem. God's demand for payment for our sin of unbelief is still not dealt with. And you cannot follow a religion and claim to have received Christ. Jesus in Revelation to the Church at Laodecia states that He will vomit out the lukewarm, self serving church.
Yes Jesus is unique in this universal role for all humanity, joining every tribe, tongue and nation as one to establish the Kingdom of God.

What I mean GMCGeneral is receiving Jesus does not mean giving up our native tongue. Every tongue shall confess, not change to a different tongue.

The ONE God has many names from Wisdom and Truth, to Nature and Life, as well as Heavenly Father.

So does the ONE Authority of Jesus have multiple names from Yeshua as Salvation to JUSTICE as in
Equal Justice Under Law
Restorative Justice
Lasting Justice (and Peace) for All
(where spiritual Peace is the Holy Spirit)

And Christianity means Charity for All while being Christian is Conscionable and unchristian is unconscionable

We agree in spirit first, then the letter of the law shall follow. If we speak in different tongues, let another interpret.

I'm a Christian. No one has been trying to silence me.
Try bringing up inclusion of exgays, the equal choice of reparative therapy, and the success of spiritual healing in removing causes of unwanted unnatural sexual attractions.

Maybe you have better success than I have pknopp

But when I even bring up the approach of treating LGBT and Christian beliefs as equally faith based choices, I have run into such backlash and opposition that even fellow progressive friends have cut me off in shock, protesting and accusing me of bigotry.

Have you honestly tried to defend inclusion of Christian beliefs?

If not, then there is no need to silence you if you aren't bringing up the exgay and reparative viewpoints left out of LGBT politics.

I do not believe they are both faith based. Can you argue that right now? Yes, I suppose you could.
The reason that I find it more consistent to treat views equally as faith based:
1. Some people report being LGBT all their lives and not being able to change
2. Some people report being able to change as part of a spiritual process, including recognizing cases caused by unnatural sexual abuse that wasn't a natural born condition
3. It is not the Govt business to determine which cases are natural or unnatural or which cases can change or not. This remains a personal choice, similar to changing or choosing to identify as Atheist, Christian or no affiliation at all, which Govt cannot regulate but can only protect in general.
4. Similar to religious freedom and expression and protection against discrimination by creed, regardless of content of personal beliefs or affiliation, the general rules still apply without anyone having to prove their beliefs scientifically before having rights to them.

The problems I run into include
A. People who don't believe in Exgays being valid, similar to not believing in Transgender identity, and not believing in spiritual healing used voluntarily naturally and effectively to change orientation
B. People who believe only discrimination against LGBT needs to be protected against by Govt as a class, like race, but don't believe opposing Christian beliefs need equal protection from Discrimination by Creed since those should be private beliefs
C. People who believe in using Govt to establish their collective beliefs for the public as part of general welfare

Unfortunately the people who believe otherwise are left out of these beliefs.

Thus, I defend rights to mediation and consensus to resolve conflicts, or separating jurisdiction and policies between groups that cannot agree and both demand separate policies to defend and represent their own spiritual, religious or political beliefs they have rights to by Civil and Constitutional laws.
I know you are sincere in your Christian beliefs. . . I tend to be a bit more expansive in my spiritual beliefs. Always searching for answers to the soul's meaning.

You might enjoy this read.

WARNING: It is a really long read, or a 50 minute listen.

The Reincarnated​

A young woman is embraced by her remote village as the reincarnated spirit of a soldier killed in war — until a professor obsessed with proving life after death shows up from America to test her claim. The unlikely pair put their futures on the line to push the boundaries of identity.

https://medium.com/truly-adventurous/the-reincarnated-dd448ae89903

Surely Christians have more than plenty of their own sin to corral and need to leave people outside the church alone.

You can't be both. Being a true Christian means renouncing homosexuality for the sin that it is.
Dear GMCGeneral
Yes and No. True you cannot remain in denial as a Christian but will be compelled to reconcile in truth.

It is never onesided, but both neighbors rebuking each other have equal faults to confess forgive and correct. James 5:16. God designs us with equal strengths and weaknesses, rights as wrongs, so when we reconcile we recognize we are made equal in Christ.

Even those who repent, not all are changed. Some remain gay but agree to remain celibate and not act on it. This is similar to God healing some cancer while other cases go into remission. Some people who receive Christ convert to Christianity, while others remain Jewish or Buddhist, Muslim or even Atheist, and just add faith in Jesus to what they already are.

The people who need to renounce unforgiveness and accept forgiveness and healing can only do so voluntarily. This can never be forced or it fails.

All the people I know who report successful cases of spiritual healing never used any force by guilt fear or shame. For examples and explanation of this process, I recommend Judith MacNutt of the Christian Healing Minsistries in Jacksonville FL www.christianhealingmin.org Here is the testimony of how healing homosexuality works and why it fails : Author: Can Homosexuality be Healed?
If you refer to universalism. John 1:12 puts that puppy to rest. ONLY born again believers get to Heaven. Everyone following religion will not, no matter how "good" they may seem. God's demand for payment for our sin of unbelief is still not dealt with. And you cannot follow a religion and claim to have received Christ. Jesus in Revelation to the Church at Laodecia states that He will vomit out the lukewarm, self serving church.
Yes Jesus is unique in this universal role for all humanity, joining every tribe, tongue and nation as one to establish the Kingdom of God.

What I mean GMCGeneral is receiving Jesus does not mean giving up our native tongue. Every tongue shall confess, not change to a different tongue.

The ONE God has many names from Wisdom and Truth, to Nature and Life, as well as Heavenly Father.

So does the ONE Authority of Jesus have multiple names from Yeshua as Salvation to JUSTICE as in
Equal Justice Under Law
Restorative Justice

And Christianity means Charity for All while being Christian is Conscionable and unchristian is unconscionable

We agree in spirit first, then the letter of the law shall follow. If we speak in different tongues, let another interpret.
Nope. My authority rests exclusively with the written Word of God. Anything that does not pass muster with the Bible is to be disregarded as false doctrine.

Oddly people don't seem to have to renounce their adultery.

Actually, they do all the time. Like the renowned theologian Jimmy Swaggart did back in the day. Adultery isn't celebrated by its practitioners or the general public.

We haven't had any Adultery Pride Parades lately.

To renounce something means you stop doing it. The Bible states that if you marry someone that has been divorced you are committing adultery. You can't denounce something you continue to do.

Which is where God's grace comes in. The problem is the world, especially the Left, expect Christians to be perfect in every way. That is not happening until we, as born-again believers, go home to our Lord through death or rapture. Sanctification is a lifelong process of God making us more like Him. And that means claiming His forgiveness and relying on His strength to overcome sin.

Which applies to all who want it.

Uhh actually, they do.

Millions upon millions are in adulterous relationships.

Actually, they do all the time. Like the renowned theologian Jimmy Swaggart did back in the day. Adultery isn't celebrated by its practitioners or the general public.

To renounce something means you stop doing it. The Bible states that if you marry someone that has been divorced you are committing adultery. You can't denounce something you continue to do.

Which is where God's grace comes in. The problem is the world, especially the Left, expect Christians to be perfect in every way. That is not happening until we, as born-again believers, go home to our Lord through death or rapture. Sanctification is a lifelong process of God making us more like Him. And that means claiming His forgiveness and relying on His strength to overcome sin.

Which is also why it is imperative that all true Born Again believers have to preach the Gospel. The ONLY way to God is through the Cross.

Which is also why it is imperative that all true Born Again believers have to preach the Gospel. The ONLY way to God is through the Cross.

Many "true believers" seem to pick and choose which sins they will accept and which they won't .

Many "true believers" seem to pick and choose which sins they will accept and which they won't .

Well, the correct perspective is that they are all symptoms of the overall disease of unbelief, which is what God will ultimately punish people by. Whether they have accepted Christ as their Lord, Savior, and Master over their lives. Failure to accept His free love gift means an eternity in utter torment, darkness and pain. God is not willing that any should perish, but that ALL should come to repentance.

Well, the correct perspective is that they are all symptoms of the overall disease of unbelief, which is what God will ultimately punish people by. Whether they have accepted Christ as their Lord, Savior, and Master over their lives. Failure to accept His free love gift means an eternity in utter torment, darkness and pain. God is not willing that any should perish, but that ALL should come to repentance.

Which again, applies to all..

Dear GMCGeneral

Equal Justice Under Law
Restorative Justice

Nope. My authority rests exclusively with the written Word of God. Anything that does not pass muster with the Bible is to be disregarded as false doctrine.
This isn't in conflict with the Bible.
Using people's cultural terms to communicate with them
is like Jesus using farming and fishing examples as PARABLES.

He didn't use Scriptural text with everyone.

Jesus shared God's truth that is universal
using terms and explanations RELATIVE to the audience addressed.

So understanding that religious terms can be used as PARABLES,
then this isn't against God's truth but other cultural ways of explaining the same universal concepts.

For example, what Christians refer to as generational curses or sins
"revisited by the sons" and passed on to the fourth and fifth generations
is easier explained to some people in terms of "generational KARMA"
so it is clear what SINS mean.

Jesus is the same whether we explain His role as
breaking the cycle of KARMA or redeeming humanity's SINS.

It is still the SAME message and meaning as in the Bible,
but when we speak with people of other cultures,
sometimes it helps to "translate" the meaning so people
can understand what the Christian or Biblical terms MEAN in real life to them.

I have been able to explain what JESUS means
by explaining the process of JUSTICE coming to humanity.

SAME concept, principle and process.
But some people understand the meaning of Jesus
when explained in terms of PERFECT JUSTICE.

Is that more clear GMCGeneral

it is NOT about corrupting the meaning of Jesus
by taking "man's concept of justice" and watering it down to secular manmade standards.

It is about taking terms we already have a concept of,
like the farmers and fishers who understood mustard seeds and fishing,
and using those to explain the concepts as meant in the Bible.

Haven't you ever had moments or exchanges where you used
"real life" experiences to share a greater spiritual idea with other people?

If someone is born and conditioned to understand concepts in different cultural
terms and experiences, then to explain to them the same ideas as in the Bible
may be helped by using their own personal experiences to understand the same context
from their own understanding and relationship with God. It is still through Christ
but each person may express this in their own unique way, since each soul is unique.

Dear pknopp
I find this bias is caused by which things, people or groups we FORGIVE
and which we still hold at fault. This causes projection of bias.

For all humans to be sinful or sinners is to admit
we all have BIASES. We all have limits to what we
can forgive and what we cannot or refuse.

I never met anyone who could honestly love all people equally
as God and Jesus. We will love and understand and care about
some people more than others, some groups more than others.
We all have our biases because we are human and not perfectly
"unconditional and universal."

Only Jesus was unconditional and universal as God.

So when we run into these biases, we are called to forgive.
70 times 70 times.

If we hold on to the sin of unforgiveness, this creates another sin
and that impedes our ability to establish God's perfect love and truth between us.

All we can do is ask God's help for grace to forgive what we cannot fully overcome
on our own will. Nobody can forgive everything, only God, only Jesus is perfect.

PS GMCGeneral
Here is another example of using a real life "parable" to explain
how the Bible applies to real life and relationships:
When the Bible instructs us to remove the BEAMS from our own
eyes before helping neighbors remove SPLINTERS,
I often explain this in terms of BIASES:
So easy for us to point out the glaring BIAS in the eyes of others,
while they in turn argue what about the BIASES you are projecting yourself?
So in real life, we are supposed to ask God's help so we
can FORGIVE and CORRECT biases, or at least work around the biases we have.
This is ONE WAY to explain the BEAMS we have in our eyes,
as BIASES. And this can help regular people (including those not versed
in Biblical teaching or Christianity) to understand the concept of
"removing BEAMS from our own eyes if we expect to help
neighbors remove SPLINTERS"

I believe that everyone has some sort of an agenda in life. Some are self servicing and others maybe self sacrificing. Do we really want government to direct our goals for ourselves and society?

Well, yes, everyone has an agenda. Some have an agenda and others have a counter agenda. The whole LGBT thing is a counter agenda.

In 1776 the US was created, the Bill of Rights was a counter agenda to what the English king had imposed on the US. "All men are created equal". The LGBT agenda isn't any different to what the Founding Fathers (or some of them) wanted.

How are all men created equal? Are we all rich? NO! Are we all beautiful? No! Are we all intelligent? No! Are we all eloquent? No! Are we all talented? No! Are we all just as healthy? No! Do we all live to be very old? No! So, is what way are we all equal??? The Bible says, "For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD. We ALL like sheep have gone astray? GOD sees us ALL as sinners. Unless one places his trust in the LORD for his salvation he is lost. This and only this is what the Founding Fathers concluded is the one thing which we ALL share. We are all in need of the saving grace of ALMIGHTY GOD. And no government should ever stand in the way of one seeking after GOD!

Last edited:
The Gay Agenda was ratified way back in 1987, and it has never been renounced by the LGBTQ community. "Tremble hetero swine" is their message to Normative folks.

Why should it be "renounced"? They're fighting for FREEDOM, the same as everyone else gets.

Actually, if you read and studied the gay manifesto in the link, the homosexuals are seeking to actually subjugate and oppress the Normative population. Their goal is to destroy Freedom for those who oppose taking it in the caboose.

Further, this is an official document which is actually in the Congressional Record of the United States, so there is no doubt its legit.

And who write the Homosexual Manifesto and what is it? Is it really representative of gay people? Or just humor?

Why is it in the Congressional Record?
It was written by leading homosexual activists and ratified by the gay community. Its in the Congressional Record because its an official document which represents the goals of an important group in Americana.

Well, I'm not so sure.

"In February of 1987, a satirical article by " appeared in New York City’s Gay Community News titled “The Gay Revolutionary” which describes a scenario in which homosexual men dominate American society and suppress all things heterosexual.

Since then the radical Religious Right has repeatedly referenced the article calling it the “Gay Manifesto” which it is not."

"But when the religious right cites Swifts text, they always omit the vital first line, (much like the cherry picking they do with the Bible) which sets the context for the piece. EVERY version of Swift’s piece found on the net that’s referenced by the anti-gay religious right omits the first sentence making it part of the greatest lie about gay people since 1987."

That it merely says it's in the Congressional Record, without saying WHERE in the Congressional Record so no one can actually go and find it, figure out WHY it was in there, is massively telling.

This is someone trying to manipulate by hiding the truth, and presenting a narrative that is totally not based on the truth.
Dear frigidweirdo
Even without abusing this citation to manipulate,
in general I understand the motivation and reason behind the LGBT push for recognition publicly
is a reactionary backlash to the previous history of Christian rejection and judgment against LGBT.
Currently we see this persecution still going on in Islamic countries where gay people
are targeted, thrown off buildings, and the recent case of killing off a family member.

Because in the past it was a collective mentality of Christians rejecting, harassing, persecuting
and oppressing LGBT, the "equal and opposite" reaction has become the
LGBT community "going too far" to the opposite extreme and judging, harassing
and oppressing Christians for "anti gay" beliefs.

This is just negative karma begetting negative karma,
or sins of the past repeating due to the SIN of UNFORGIVENESS.

These are called generational curses or sins in Christian terms.

My understanding of why people are born with LGBT identity, orientation or conflicts
is also due to generational karma or sins passed down and manifesting in "future generations."

The point of this repetitive process is to learn to quit repeating it,
and break the cycle of abuse and oppression by FORGIVENESS.

All the cases of people healing of these issues involve FORGIVENESS.

If you look at the differences between JAZZ the transgender boy turned girl,
who is healthy and happy is FORGIVENESS and not being anger, hostile or hateful.

If you look at either LGBT people or "transphobic" or "homophobic" people
who are hateful toward each other, they are UNFORGIVING.

This whole process is about forgiving and healing from the past.

And both sides will be able to quit fighting to reject or project on each other.

The people on both sides who are FORGIVING,
you will notice, do NOT carry hateful resentment or blame
but try to reason and work with both sides.

From these messages, I would guess that pknopp and I
both take the approach of Forgiveness and Inclusion.

So you can see in our posts we do not promote or politicize
negative rejection or bullying, but seek to end this pattern.

Whether Christian or nonchristian, the determining factor
is FORGIVENESS or unforgiveness that makes the difference.

I get confronted equally as GMCGeneral for opposing any
LGBT policies or biases getting imposed through Govt which I
argue is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

but if GMCGeneral comes across as judgmental and unforgiving,
that causes the other person to be equally defensive and respond likewise.

The difference you may notice with pknopp and with me,
is we do not seek to judge or compel people to repent of homosexuality
as the first step. What I find is the first step is agreeing to forgive one another
or ask God's help with forgiveness.

So I take the approach that forgiveness opens the door to healing and correction,
not pushing people to admit right and wrong which comes second.

The first step is to receive one another as equals.
Once we agree to respect each other, despite our differences we forgive,
then we can work the rest out.

Not vice versa. If we don't forgive first, it's a LOT HARDER to correct things.

That is what went wrong with the LGBT movement:
as long as it is based on REACTION and RETRIBUTION against Christians
as long as it is based on UNFORGIVENESS of the past,
then it isn't really healing and correcting the problems.

Two wrongs don't make things right.

Answering Christian persecution of LGBT with LGBT persecution of Christian
doesn't solve either problem!

First step is forgiveness, so that corrections can follow.

I think pknopp take this same approach.
I am a bit more adamant that we do seek healing and correction
of the conditions behind LGBT identity, orientation, and issues.

So I understand why GMCGeneral does not want to see this
ignored or enabled as if it is natural, because it is not, and there
are past conditions that cause unnatural manifestations of LGBT identity and orientation.

But the most effective approach to healing, whether people come out
LGBT or change from LGBT to heterosexual, is to take the FORGIVING approach
that doesn't judge or impose conditions or expectations on someone's nature.

As Christians, when we trust in God, then these issues work themselves
out in a HEALING environment, not one of judgment or coercion that fails.

pknopp seems even more tolerant of LGBT
and GMCGeneral less tolerant. I take the tolerant approach
with the same goal that GMCGeneral has of resolving all
unnatural conditions and to restore true spiritual nature.

I may clash with both of them, by being a bit more insistent
that we promote KNOWLEDGE of spiritual healing and reparative therapy as
an equally healthy choice and natural voluntary process, while
not taking as judgmental approach as GMCG does, where I will
accept if God does not will someone to change, and that is their business.
It is not for me to judge that person if for whatever reason, that is not
their path right now. But I will insist they at least have fully informed
choice to change, and NOT be "manipulated" by LGBT propaganda
that dictates ALL cases are natural and NONE can change, which isn't true fair or accurate.

If all people understand SOME cases can and SOME cannot change,
and understand that Spiritual Healing helps people find peace
REGARDLESS if they come out straight, gay, transgender or whatever,
then we can stop the politicizing and blaming one side or another.

All we can do is agree to receive forgiveness and healing,
so any unnatural conditions that CAN be healed and changed
have this opportunity. I just support everyone having equal knowledge
and understanding of the spiritual healing process, and I trust
from there, we can resolve all other problems otherwise causing conflicts.

I believe that everyone has some sort of an agenda in life. Some are self servicing and others maybe self sacrificing. Do we really want government to direct our goals for ourselves and society?

Well, yes, everyone has an agenda. Some have an agenda and others have a counter agenda. The whole LGBT thing is a counter agenda.

In 1776 the US was created, the Bill of Rights was a counter agenda to what the English king had imposed on the US. "All men are created equal". The LGBT agenda isn't any different to what the Founding Fathers (or some of them) wanted.

How are all men created equal? Are we all rich? NO! Are we all beautiful? No! Are we all intelligent? No! Are we all eloquent? No! Are we all talented? No! Are we all just as healthy? No! Do we all live to be very old? No! So, is what way are we all equal??? The Bible says, "For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD. We ALL like sheep have gone astray? GOD sees us ALL as sinners. Unless one places his trust in the LORD for his salvation he is lost. This and only this is what the Founding Fathers concluded is the one thing which we ALL share. We are all in need of the saving grace of ALMIGHTY GOD. And no government should ever stand in the way of one seeking after GOD!

The reality of "all men are created equal" isn't about beauty, strength or intelligence, it's about being equal under the law.

Everyone has an equal vote (never happened in the US), everyone gets equal justices (doesn't seem to happen in the US) etc

People who have come to the LORD for help> Changed - #ONCEGAY STORIES

Oh Bejeezus, gay conversion therapy.

Where's the therapy for ADULTERERS?

I mean, you people voted for a THREE TIMES ADULTERER, the Bible says STONE HIM TO DEATH. Oh, conveniently you ignored that, but you'd never vote for a gay guy because.... the Bible says so.

Hypocrites.
Yes frigidweirdo
The same Spiritual Healing therapy works for people coming out LGBT or coming out straight.
Also has been used for healing cancer, diabetes, schizophrenia, rheumatoid arthritis,
alcoholic and other substance abuses and addictions, sexual addictions or abuse,
suicidal and homicidal problems, any disease or disorder that obstructs the mind and body
from natural self healing.

Not all cases respond the same way, and some not at all.
But overall, people report restoring healthier mind and body
as well as restoring relationships with others healed by this same process.

Adultery, rape, abortion, and other traumas and damages to people
and relationships have all been healed by the process of forgiveness
in order to facilitate recovery, based on the mind-body connection to natural healing.

I don't even try to paint one particular religion as better than another, just that God will speak to anyone that will listen, however it is they need to hear Him.

His message isn't hate ... And we could probably agree on that
JESUS said, "I am the way. NO MAN CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME."

Did Jesus LIE?

From Genesis to Revelation GOD says homosexuality is a sin that will keep you out of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Is the Book a LIE? If it is, then you can't KNOW anything

You voted for a serial adulterer. Where does the Bible state you can pick and choose what parts you will support?

Sleepy Joe, as well as the Hoe are documented adulterers. The memoirs of Dr. Jill's first husband reveal that Joe and his doctor were having relations even while she was married to him.

And Ms. Harris' record of sleeping her way to the top with fellows like Willie Brown are also well known.

Libs have no moral basis to question anyone on this.

The both of you think God wants y'all to fight over one person's sin or another's, when we are all sinners, and all sins are equal in the eyes of God ...
That's why He had to give you a training manual, and made the rules so hard He had to sacrifice His son ...
And He will rejoice if it ever helps you find His Grace.

The right or desire to judge the sins of others ... Is what makes God Divine and People assholes ... :thup:

I do not. I'm simply pointing out people's hypocrisy. I didn't not vote for Trump because of his adultery. I did not vote for him over his hate.
So Christs sacrifice has no meaning in your view

And stop with the "hate" talk. You can't have it both ways and say "thou shalt not judge" then turn around and judge. And YOU lecture others about "hypocrisy"

"Judging" is "evil" -- except when leftists do it

Jesus made the remark about throwing the first stone ..........................
And.....?

If a child is playing with FIRE in his family's home, is it wrong to tell him he's gonna die in a horrible fire? This life ends SOON. Best make good choices before it ends

And why are you JUDGING me? Isnt that WRONG according to your version of morality? Why do you push hate?

Me? I'm the one who noted that Jesus said to let the one without sin throw the first stone. Do you find that somehow judgmental?
I havent stoned anyone. I only quote God who says if they dont repent of this they will burn in the Lake of Fire

The Bible states that millions are committing adultery everyday. Oddly no one is condemning them. This includes many who are condemning others. The Bible makes no exception for this.

The big difference is that adulterers look to keep their activities discrete for the most part and often admit they are wrong in doing it. They often turn away from their sins and repent.

OTOH, homosexuals march in pride parades, bragging about taking it in the caboose. They actually mock and oppose their fellow poofs who try to actually change their ways and repent, they actually outlaw reparative therapy conducted by great docs like Marcus Bachmann to help people voluntarily change their ways.
If only the government had made an information film warning us about the activities of these devils.

Forum List

Back