Is there an LGBTQ agenda?

Have you met a lot of people "yearning" for the 1600s? Don't be stupid.

For the 1600's? No. I am asking whether or not it was wrong to quit condemning adultery. Was it? You do know that the Bible condemns adultery far more than being gay. Jesus did condemn adultery but not homosexuality.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the story of Sodom as well as Gomorrah? Almighty God was divinely pissed when the Gay Community of Sodom tried to convert His angels to their lifestyle

Jesus came to replace the laws of the OT. Do you still think women should have to separate themselves while menstruating?

The New Testament reaffirms the idea that men shouldn't be taking it in the caboose.

To wit, "Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

For the 1600's? No. I am asking whether or not it was wrong to quit condemning adultery. Was it? You do know that the Bible condemns adultery far more than being gay. Jesus did condemn adultery but not homosexuality.
Which do you think was and is more common? What does any of this have to do with the topic of the thread?

You don't get to ask questions to avoid answering questions. Either you address the questions asked or ignore them where I do the same in return.
So you can avoid the topic of the thread?

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the story of Sodom as well as Gomorrah? Almighty God was divinely pissed when the Gay Community of Sodom tried to convert His angels to their lifestyle

Jesus came to replace the laws of the OT. Do you still think women should have to separate themselves while menstruating?

The New Testament reaffirms the idea that men shouldn't be taking it in the caboose.

To wit, "Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

The New Testament speaks far more on adultery and you elected a serial adulterer. Jesus does speak on adultery, but not homosexuality.

Which do you think was and is more common? What does any of this have to do with the topic of the thread?

You don't get to ask questions to avoid answering questions. Either you address the questions asked or ignore them where I do the same in return.

The topic of the thread was what is being seen as a further erosion as to what some see as some sort of morals. So I asked my question. No one has addressed it.

The New Testament speaks far more on adultery and you elected a serial adulterer. Jesus does speak on adultery, but not homosexuality.
What is the topic of this thread?

The topic of the thread was what is being seen as a further erosion as to what some see as some sort of morals. So I asked my question. No one has addressed it.
The topic is about some agenda. Did you answer the question, or just avoid it to ask a question of your own?

I don't even try to paint one particular religion as better than another, just that God will speak to anyone that will listen, however it is they need to hear Him.

His message isn't hate ... And we could probably agree on that
JESUS said, "I am the way. NO MAN CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME."

Did Jesus LIE?

From Genesis to Revelation GOD says homosexuality is a sin that will keep you out of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Is the Book a LIE? If it is, then you can't KNOW anything

Is there an LGBTQ agenda?
There is a rightwing agenda to discriminate against and disadvantage gay and transgender Americans through force of law.

That's just bullshit. No one really gives a shit what homos do in private behind closed doors. They just don't want to hear about it, and they want to keep it away from children.

To the married I give this charge (not I, but the Lord): the wife should not separate from her husband (but if she does, she should remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband), and the husband should not divorce his wife.

1 Corinthians 7: 10-11

“Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and he who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery.

Luke 16:18

President Trump used to boast about having sex with his friends’ wives, devised calculated infidelity plots

I don't even try to paint one particular religion as better than another, just that God will speak to anyone that will listen, however it is they need to hear Him.

Did Jesus LIE?

From Genesis to Revelation GOD says homosexuality is a sin that will keep you out of the Kingdom of Heaven.

You voted for a serial adulterer. Where does the Bible state you can pick and choose what parts you will support?

Did Jesus LIE?

You voted for a serial adulterer. Where does the Bible state you can pick and choose what parts you will support?
Why won't you address the thread topic?

Did Jesus LIE?

I am addressing the video. I can only guess you didn't watch it.

Anything that goes against his belief system is "hate" so he can avoid the topic

Did Jesus LIE?

Sweetie ... That might be precisely what you need to hear in order for you to listen to Him.
He provided you with a mechanism that can possibly bring you closer to Him.

Where you and I are different ... Is I will not fault Him, or you, for needing it to be that way for you.
Listen to what He tells your heart ... Because He didn't suggest I give a fuck what you think about it as far as His plan for me, when He speaks to mine ... :thup:

Did Jesus LIE?

So, what is the agenda?

Why would you argue with someone that God thinks needs Cliff's Notes and training wheels in order to find Grace ... :auiqs.jpg:
I mean damn, he hasn't found it yet, and is dead set on trying to tell you how to get there.

Last edited:

Did Jesus LIE?

So, what is the agenda?

I addressed it. I addressed his first point in my very first post.

Did Jesus LIE?

Sleepy Joe, as well as the Hoe are documented adulterers. The memoirs of Dr. Jill's first husband reveal that Joe and his doctor were having relations even while she was married to him.

And Ms. Harris' record of sleeping her way to the top with fellows like Willie Brown are also well known.

Libs have no moral basis to question anyone on this.

Forum List

Back