Is there an LGBTQ agenda?

If I did not answer directly you wouldn't be able to ask your question and besides how long ago is irrelevant. I am asking if people are yearning for that time. Those who enacted those laws would be making the same argument against ending them as are those arguing today that hate against others simply because who they love are making.

When you are left with taking your argument off a cliff.................................. Should we go back to Melania wearing a red letter A to stop the erosion of morals? (I don't expect you to answer)
Comparing people who are presecuted for sex crimes against children to being the same as having to wear a Red Letter A back in the day is about as far off the cliff as one can get.

When you are left with taking your argument off a cliff.................................. Should we go back to Melania wearing a red letter A to stop the erosion of morals? (I don't expect you to answer)
Comparing people who are presecuted for sex crimes against children to being the same as having to wear a Red Letter A back in the day is about as far off the cliff as one can get.

When I do that you can address it.

The Gay Agenda was ratified way back in 1987, and it has never been renounced by the LGBTQ community. "Tremble hetero swine" is their message to Normative folks.

You always leave out the very first sentence of this satire piece. It's almost like you have some sort of axe to grind when it comes to gay people.

This essay is an outré, madness, a tragic, cruel fantasy, an eruption of inner rage, on how the oppressed desperately dream of being the oppressor.

I believe that everyone has some sort of an agenda in life. Some are self servicing and others maybe self sacrificing. Do we really want government to direct our goals for ourselves and society?

Nope. We do want the government to prevent pricks keeping us from our goals though. Who gives a flying fuck what people do in their bedrooms. Who cares if dude dresses like a lady?

I think most gay people just want to live their lives and go about their business. There is a radical element, however, that uses homosexuality (and now transgenderism) as a weapon.

Unfortunately, the stupid woke left aligns itself with the radical element instead of those who just want to go about their business. They support the obnoxious assholes instead of the normal folks.
This is a lie.

Gay and transgender Americans don’t use their sexual orientation as a ‘weapon.’

Again, there’s nothing ‘radical’ about defending your rights and protected liberties from the hateful, bigoted right.

Adultery has nothing to do with kids outside of the harm it can do to the family unit.
According to your comment in #26 you believe the persection of both are unjust.

An antiquated day gone by.

Why would you post such a comment?

Have you met a lot of people "yearning" for the 1600s? Don't be stupid.

For the 1600's? No. I am asking whether or not it was wrong to quit condemning adultery. Was it? You do know that the Bible condemns adultery far more than being gay. Jesus did condemn adultery but not homosexuality.

For the 1600's? No. I am asking whether or not it was wrong to quit condemning adultery. Was it? You do know that the Bible condemns adultery far more than being gay. Jesus did condemn adultery but not homosexuality.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the story of Sodom as well as Gomorrah? Almighty God was divinely pissed when the Gay Community of Sodom tried to convert His angels to their lifestyle

Which do you think was and is more common? What does any of this have to do with the topic of the thread?

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the story of Sodom as well as Gomorrah? Almighty God was divinely pissed when the Gay Community of Sodom tried to convert His angels to their lifestyle

Jesus came to replace the laws of the OT. Do you still think women should have to separate themselves while menstruating?

Which do you think was and is more common? What does any of this have to do with the topic of the thread?

You don't get to ask questions to avoid answering questions. Either you address the questions asked or ignore them where I do the same in return.

New Topics

Forum List

Back