Is there an LGBTQ agenda?

I believe that everyone has some sort of an agenda in life. Some are self servicing and others maybe self sacrificing. Do we really want government to direct our goals for ourselves and society?

As compared to the individual.

Who should?

Surely Christians have more than plenty of their own sin to corral and need to leave people outside the church alone.

I have gay Christian friends,
Do they hate against LGBQT people also?

I was dismissing your generalities. You can understand the point or continue. I will not.
It was a fair question.

No it isn't. Why would they hate? Why would you assume they do?

The Left's agenda to normalize ALL perversions was first established after WWII.

The next letter to add to the Alphabet of Insanity will be the letter "P".

The Left has to make pedophiles a protected class, just like gays.

Sooner or later Epstein's clientele list will come out.

All of those Leftist will need to be protected.

I think most gay people just want to live their lives and go about their business. There is a radical element, however, that uses homosexuality (and now transgenderism) as a weapon.

Unfortunately, the stupid woke left aligns itself with the radical element instead of those who just want to go about their business. They support the obnoxious assholes instead of the normal folks.
That is a good post.

The Left's agenda to normalize ALL perversions was first established after WWII.

The next letter to add to the Alphabet of Insanity will be the letter "P".

The Left has to make pedophiles a protected class, just likle gays.

Sooner or later Epstein's clientele list will come out.

All of those Leftist will need to be protected.

There was a time that Melania would have had to walk around with a Red letter A pinned to her. Do you yearn for those days still?

And a note to liberals everywhere...... cross dressers are not transgender.
Cross dressers are not women. They are men whose dick gets hard when they put panties on, and are THRILLED to be able to carry that fetish in public and not only be accepted... but held up on a pedestal.
For a fucking fetish.
And this is what you get when virtue signaling is the basis of your opinion.

I think obviously have equal rights, but I don’t want to see gay men kissing in a commercial, and I don’t want my kids being taught gay sex in school, not because it’ll turn them gay, but because it’s child abuse
What school teaches gay sex?
Are you interested in enrollment?
I could tell you were not honest..
No you don’t know me from Adam. There is a lot of activists in LGBTQWERT or whatever it’s called now that are promoting ideas like that. Denying so is being dishonest

Surely Christians have more than plenty of their own sin to corral and need to leave people outside the church alone.

I have gay Christian friends,
Many are confused these yearz
musician-kkk-6e40a72e-8d9b-11e7-84c0-02cc069f2c37.jpg

I think obviously have equal rights, but I don’t want to see gay men kissing in a commercial, and I don’t want my kids being taught gay sex in school, not because it’ll turn them gay, but because it’s child abuse
What school teaches gay sex?
Are you interested in enrollment?
I could tell you were not honest..
No you don’t know me from Adam. There is a lot of activists in LGBTQWERT or whatever it’s called now that are promoting ideas like that. Denying so is being dishonest

That is right, I don't know you and you don't know the people you accuse of teaching ghey sex.

I dismiss the idea it's with hate.

That's cool ... I was just making the point that some folks use God to promote their own hate, while most of the folks I know don't.
I don't even try to paint one particular religion as better than another, just that God will speak to anyone that will listen, however it is they need to hear Him.

His message isn't hate ... And we could probably agree on that.

There was a time that Melania would have had to walk around with a Red letter A pinned to her. Do you yearn for those days still?
Right ....

Because being persecuted for having sex with children today is like having to wear a Red Letter A back in the day.

You people are disgusting.

I dismiss the idea it's with hate.

That's cool ... I was just making the point that some folks use God to promote their own hate, while most of the folks I know don't.
I don't even try to paint one particular religion as better than another, just that God will speaks to anyone that will listen, however it is they need to hear him.

His message isn't hate ... And we could probably agree on that.

Absolutely.

Right ....

Because being persecuted for having sex with children today is like having to wear a Red Letter A back in the day.

You people are disgusting.

When you are left with taking your argument off a cliff.................................. Should we go back to Melania wearing a red letter A to stop the erosion of morals? (I don't expect you to answer)

I think most gay people just want to live their lives and go about their business. There is a radical element, however, that uses homosexuality (and now transgenderism) as a weapon.

Unfortunately, the stupid woke left aligns itself with the radical element instead of those who just want to go about their business. They support the obnoxious assholes instead of the normal folks.
"a weapon"? What kind of weapon might that be?

Forum List

Back