Is there a word for De-Education? $54k + $20k per year for THIS?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Bryn Mawr and Haverford College were taken over for a month basically nullifying a semester's "learning," by a group of self-absorbed, self-pitying morons exhibiting the absolute worst of contemporary Leftism, and the Administration rewarded them for it.

I'm getting tired of reading that "it's not as bad as you right-wingers think it is." It's worse.

If I were paying that tuition and costs (almost do one actually does, due to government interference), I would blow the fucking place up.

Bryn Mawr College, a small women’s liberal arts college located outside Philadelphia.
And wasn’t it the liberals who passed Title IX women's lib forbidding sex discrimination and sex segregation in higher education?
If I were paying that tuition and costs (almost do one actually does, due to government interference)
And you're saying they get federal student aid including loans and grants? But it's okay with them if it's women only?

Bryn Mawr and Haverford College were taken over for a month basically nullifying a semester's "learning," by a group of self-absorbed, self-pitying morons exhibiting the absolute worst of contemporary Leftism, and the Administration rewarded them for it.

I'm getting tired of reading that "it's not as bad as you right-wingers think it is." It's worse.

If I were paying that tuition and costs (almost do one actually does, due to government interference), I would blow the fucking place up.

Marxist influence + hyper gullible students + PC = dysfunctional campus/students. This is where America's future welfare families are born.

Not literally it was a strike by students...A women's feminist school...Women..

And yet nobody's heard of it, nobody cares, it affects barely anybody, and you already hated the institution and its city long before this.

Forum List

Back