Is there a way for us to notify the government to evenly re-distribute our $1K checks to others?

Sign the check then give it to your favorite charity and as an added bonus you can write it off your taxes next year if we make it that far.

Is there a way to notify the government to keep our 1K checks, instead throwing them into a pool and adding to the checks of others who were actually harmed by the virus, or more likely harmed by the harsh economic shutdown? Is there anyone else here who would tell the government to instead send the money to the guy who had to shut down his small business or the waitress who got sent home for two weeks without pay and has mouths at home to feed? This economic shutdown does and will continue to have brutal consequences.

Why don't you just take it, when and if it comes, and spread $1k of help where it's needed? The government has enough on its hands without handing them more complexity.
Spoken like a true parasite.

Ooookaaaaay that made as much sense as a solar powered flashlight.....

"solar powered flashlight" | eBay

"Solar powered" / "Solar recharged". Know the difference.

When you're going to eBay to try to make your message board point stand up you're pretty much running on fumes.
I used to have a solar powered flashlight. Great invention. And yes, it makes sense

I think you had a solar-recharged flashlight, not a solar-powered flashlight.
Think about it. It's powered by batteries. If you have sunlight to recharge it ---- then you don't need a flashlight.

Slow crowd here. Needs more coffee. :coffee:
The flashlight is for when it's dark outside, not when the sun is shining. The solar powering comes from earlier in the day. Get it ?

NO SHIT.

:banghead:
I corrected you. You said "you don't need a flashlight"
PS - I just used a flashlight about an hour ago (sun shining), to find a tool inside my dark kitchen cabinet.

I'll put this stupid shit as gently as I can.
If it's "dark in there" --- THEN THE SUN ISN'T SHINING IN THERE is it.
But it is shining. You just can't admit when you say something stupid. Which is often.

Right now the sun is shining in fucking Malaysia. How in the FUCK does that light your way in a dark kitchen cabinet?

And how the FUCK do you get sunlight in a dark kitchen cabinet anyway? If you have sunlight in there --- THEN IT ISN'T FUCKING DARK, IS IT.

Is there a way to notify the government to keep our 1K checks, instead throwing them into a pool and adding to the checks of others who were actually harmed by the virus, or more likely harmed by the harsh economic shutdown? Is there anyone else here who would tell the government to instead send the money to the guy who had to shut down his small business or the waitress who got sent home for two weeks without pay and has mouths at home to feed? This economic shutdown does and will continue to have brutal consequences.

Why don't you just take it, when and if it comes, and spread $1k of help where it's needed? The government has enough on its hands without handing them more complexity.

When you're going to eBay to try to make your message board point stand up you're pretty much running on fumes.
I used to have a solar powered flashlight. Great invention. And yes, it makes sense

Think about it. It's powered by batteries. If you have sunlight to recharge it ---- then you don't need a flashlight.

The flashlight is for when it's dark outside, not when the sun is shining. The solar powering comes from earlier in the day. Get it ?

NO SHIT.

PS - I just used a flashlight about an hour ago (sun shining), to find a tool inside my dark kitchen cabinet.

But it is shining. You just can't admit when you say something stupid. Which is often.

Right now the sun is shining in fucking Malaysia. How in the FUCK does that light your way in a dark kitchen cabinet?

And how the FUCK do you get sunlight in a dark kitchen cabinet anyway? If you have sunlight in there --- THEN IT ISN'T FUCKING DARK, IS IT.
I didnt know you could be this absurd and petty

NO SHIT.

Will someone please explain how batteries work to this poor girl?

NO SHIT.

Typical woman. She doesn't like being wrong, and always has to have the last word.
:auiqs.jpg:

NO SHIT.

This stupid shit goes back days to an allegory I posted about something being as useful as a solar-powered flashlight. The current wankers are trying so hard to play Stupid as if they can't figure out what that means. This last clown with the beak can't even figure out who the fuck he's talking to. NONE of these trolls --- ZERO --- were even involved in the original comment. That's how petty they are.

Yes, just get with me via message and I'll give you my address so you and others who don't want your checks can send them to me.

NO SHIT.

Typical woman. She doesn't like being wrong, and always has to have the last word.
I always thought he was a dude. Must be the fat asian head in the avatar

NO SHIT.

It's hard to tell anymore. She sounds like an obstinate woman to me, and that avatar doesn't fit. I believe everyone should use gender-appropriate avatars, that gender fluid crap drives me up a wall.

NO SHIT.

There are no "shes" in that nest. I just got done telling you Beak-Boi can't figure out who the fuck he's talking to because he's a fucking moron. Do I need to translate it into Macedonian or do you think you can actually figure out how to READ it?

NO SHIT.

There are no "shes" in that nest. I just got done telling you Beak-Boi can't figure out who the fuck he's talking to because he's a fucking moron. Do I need to translate it into Macedonian or do you think you can actually figure out how to READ it?

So what are you then?

NO SHIT.

So what are you then?

Why don't you just SUCK MY DICK and find out, loser?

You are profoundly pathetic. You saunter around her posting random pics of guns as if you're gonna go shooting everybody because your PATHETIC life has no meaning, now you're trolling a days-old single comment that had NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE because you're so pathetic in your desperate quest for HEY LOOKA ME attention.

Fuck you, pathetic colostomy bag of wasted human protoplasm. On to Ignore you go, good riddance to bad rubbish. FUCK outta here.

NO SHIT.

So what are you then?

You are profoundly pathetic. You saunter around her posting random pics of guns as if you're gonna go shooting everybody because your PATHETIC life has no meaning, now you're trolling a days-old single comment that had NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE

Calm down now, little lady. Your going to blow a fuse, and then you'll have to use a solar-powered flashlight.
:04:

NO SHIT.

So what are you then?

You are profoundly pathetic. You saunter around her posting random pics of guns as if you're gonna go shooting everybody because your PATHETIC life has no meaning, now you're trolling a days-old single comment that had NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE because you're so pathetic in your desperate quest for HEY LOOKA ME attention.

Fuck you, pathetic colostomy bag of wasted human protoplasm. On to Ignore you go, good riddance to bad rubbish. FUCK outta here.
Democrats are nuts in more ways than one. Is there a doctor in the house ?

NO SHIT.

You should've quit while you were not ahead.

Forum List

Back