Is there a war on core America / Americans that is spearheaded by the Democrat Party?

Too bad, lots of good microbrews on the market today.

I agree. By the wagon I mean I never drink more than one in a day. I went about 10 years with none at all, now I enjoy a good beer, never anything harder. My problem back in the day was rum and vodka.

I agree. By the wagon I mean I never drink more than one in a day. I went about 10 years with none at all, now I enjoy a good beer, never anything harder. My problem back in the day was rum and vodka.
Moderation is a good rule when it comes to alcohol. Speaking of rum, I'm looking forward to a Mai Tai at our traditional holiday event.

It sounds like you have some problems with your sexuality.

Anyone trying to have an intelligent conversation with you will soon realize that is impossible. You've proven it time and time again. I'm done wasting my time with you.
Awesome, beat it…You aren’t the first ignorant tard that got in over your head and accidentally begged me to verbally bitchslap you.

How weird…A filthy piece of worthless globalist dogshit believes newly naturalized, Spanish speaking Humberto is just as American principled as 9th generation Veteran American Gary Johnson.
And you wonder why you disgusting bitches are so hated by CORE AMERICANS.
Fuck off you retarded unAmerican piece of filth.

Golfing Gator
He's way more American than you are.

American culture and tradition is racist and xenophobic.

That's why the systemically racist country needs to continue to elect democrats, cuz they know they are bad and need spanked by them and force them to feel bad about themselves.

As they are spanked they say, "Thanks, may I have another?"

Just don't think America votes democrat cuz they are not systemically racist, rather, they vote democrat because they are systemically racist.
please elaborate and explain...

?

New Topics

Forum List

Back