Is there a ‘war’ against American culture perpetuated by politicians and multiculturalism?

:Yeah, we should never have allowed all those Catholics, Micks, Eyetalians, Pollocks, Frogs, Ruskies, Krauts, and other scum come here. YUGE mistake. They totally destroyed our culture and history!

irish.jpg

anti-immigration-cartoon-of-shows-everett.jpg

Anti-Immigrant-cartoon-showing-two-men-with-barrels-as-bodies-labeled-Irish-Wiskey-and-Lager-Bier-ca.jpg

Did you look at the editorial cartoons I posted? I can provide more which show the exact same complaints you and other modern day nativists make.

"They steal jobs!" (look at the second cartoon)

"We're full!"

"They steal elections!" (look at the third cartoon)

"They bring disease!"

You want to see some more?

"They aren't sending their best. They're rapists. They bring crime."

immigrant-crime.jpg

immigrants-irish-crime.jpg

"They want to impose their evil religion on us!"

immigrans-catholics.png

nast-promised-land.jpg
Cool feel good cartoons for you sovereignty hating globalists…A couple questions:
In those times was America well past its building phase?
Did America have a robust welfare system funded by The People?
Was America $30 trillion in debt…a debt to be paid by The People?
Was there a middle class that couldn’t save a penny disappearing?
Were Vets sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets while foreigners got free shit?
Were public schools funded by The People ruined by foreigners?
Was a healthcare system funded by The People overloaded by foreigners?
Were blacks chased from their communities by foreigners?
Were drywallers making the same wage the trade was paying two decades ago?

If you and or your globalist buddy Unkotare can answer the aforementioned questions we may be able to get all FEELZY with you and change our minds…GO!

Cool feel good cartoons for you sovereignty hating globalists…A couple questions:
In those times was America well past its building phase?
Did America have a robust welfare system funded by The People?
Was America $30 trillion in debt…a debt to be paid by The People?
Was there a middle class that couldn’t save a penny disappearing?
Were Vets sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets while foreigners got free shit?
Were public schools funded by The People ruined by foreigners?
Was a healthcare system funded by The People overloaded by foreigners?
Were drywallers making the same wage the trade was paying two decades ago?

If you and or your globalist buddy Unkotare can answer the aforementioned questions we may be able to get all FEELZY with you and change our minds…GO!
I guess you are very ignorant of American history. In the 19th century, our country was repeatedly thrown into recessions and depressions. At least once very two years.

The longest depression in American history began in 1873. In fact, it is called the Long Depression in history books. Look it up some time.

You won't, I know. But I like to pretend.

And we have always had federal debt, with the exception of Democrat Andrew Jackson's administration.

And there was a much, much smaller middle class than there is today.

As for the wage of drywallers or whatever, you REALLY don't know how bad the income of ordinary Americans was back then, do you .

No, they were enslaved, and then oppressed by Jim Crow laws, and lynched at redneck parties as part of the entertainment venue.

I'm sure you wish you were alive back then so you could partake before the federal government stepped in and the fad became superannuated.

lynching.jpg

I guess you are very ignorant of American history. In the 19th century, our country was repeatedly thrown into recessions and depressions. At least once very two years.

The longest depression in American history began in 1873. In fact, it is called the Long Depression in history books. Look it up some time.

And we have always had federal debt, with the exception of Democrat Andrew Jackson's administration.

As for the wage of drywallers or whatever, you REALLY don't know how bad the income of ordinary Americans was back then, do you .
You missed the point globalist..Americans paid taxes to pay for wars and such…they weren’t paying for invading beaners that were dropping litters of silver tooth filth in their laps.
They weren’t waiting in line behind tresspassers for healthcare, for an education and for jobs….they weren’t sitting in three hours of traffic to travel 60 miles.
Look, cut to the chase and make this easy….tell us how REAL Americans are benefiting from the presence of the brown cockroaches from our south….GO!

No, they were enslaved, and then oppressed by Jim Crow laws, and lynched at redneck parties as part of the entertainment venue.

I'm sure you wish you were alive back then so you could partake before the federal government stepped in and the fad became superannuated.

lynching.jpg
Yep, Compton was always predominantly brown…wasn’t it?
races-Compton-CA.png

You missed the point globalist..Americans paid taxes to pay for wars and such…they weren’t paying for invading beaners that were dropping litters of silver tooth filth in their laps.
They weren’t waiting in line behind tresspassers fo@sr healthcare, for an education and for jobs….they weren’t sitting in three hours of traffic to travel 60 miles.
Look, cut to the chase and make this easy….tell us how REAL Americans are benefiting from the presence of the brown cockroaches from our south….GO!
Missouri_Mike

Seeeeee?

Yep, Compton was always predominantly brown…wasn’t it?
races-Compton-CA.png
Actually, yes. Perhaps you may have noticed all the Hispanic names of the cities in California?

Los Angeles. San Diego. La Jolla. Sacramento. Fresno, Madera, Modesto, San Bruno, San Bernardino, Manteca, etc.

You seem to have all the numbers…have whites killed more blacks than blacks have killed whites?
Post the data…thanks in advance.
Well, let's see. It is estimated at least 1.8 million blacks did not survive the trip on the slave ships on their way here.

From 1501 until 1866, it is estimated that the transatlantic slave trade saw more than 12.5 million African people forcefully put on slave ships and transported to the Americas. Of these 12.5 million, only 10.7 million disembarked on the other side of the Atlantic, meaning that approximately 1.8 million (14.5 percent) did not survive the journey, known as the Middle Passage.

And then about half of all slave babies died in their first year. A rate double that of Southern whites.

Infant and child mortality rates were twice as high among slave children as among southern White children. Half of all slave infants died in their first year of life. A major contributor to the high infant and child death rate was chronic undernourishment.

The average birth weight of slave infants was less than 5.5 pounds, considered severely underweight by today’s standards.

Another million or so died from neglect after the slaves were freed.

After combing through obscure records, newspapers and journals Downs believes that about a quarter of the four million freed slaves either died or suffered from illness between 1862 and 1870. He writes in the book that it can be considered "the largest biological crisis of the 19th century" and yet it is one that has been little investigated by contemporary historians.

Downs believes much of that is because at the time of the civil war, which raged between 1861 and 1865 and pitted the unionist north against the confederate south, many people did not want to investigate the tragedy befalling the freed slaves. Many northerners were little more sympathetic than their southern opponents when it came to the health of the freed slaves and anti-slavery abolitionists feared the disaster would prove their critics right.

I can't find any figures for how many slaves died from the effects of slavery itself through beatings, whippings, malnutrition, and other abuse. But their life expectancy was five years less than Southern whites.

And then between the end of the civil war and 1950, about 6500 blacks were lynched, as I mentioned earlier.

That's only up to 1950. It does not count the lynchings and bombings and murders after that period.

So what do you have? Show me how many whites have been killed by blacks. Post the data...thanks in advance.

lynching-2.jpg

Last edited:

Doesn't make the slightest bit of difference.

Anti-Immigration sentiment has been on-the-rise for more than a decade now, and Rump was merely its latest harbinger.

It's time to close the gates for a generation or two and keep the barbarians on the outside rather than polluting the Republic even further.

Hell... even the BIDEN administration is preparing to deport newly-arrived Haitians en masse.

It's about goddamned time... :auiqs.jpg:

The attacks on American institutions, our constitution, our monuments, our historical accomplishments, the American Way, American virtues and even our flag all an attempt to make America the worlds nation…to make illegals and minorites feel warmer and fuzzier inside while pissing off core American, those who share a last name with dead soldiers.
Shouldn’t we recognize this as a “war” on what America is and has been?
For decades the US covertly ran covert ops in other nations, destabilizing the govt, eliminating/destroying confidence in law enforcement, pitting citizen against citizen....

...and now we are seeing Marxists run that exact same Op here in the US....and this time it is us being torn apart.

You are of course talking about the removal of statues celebrating the defenders of slavery

I think I can answer for the OP, NO!........That's just an excuse and only applies in some cases.

Additionally, you sure have tunnel vision, always about race huh? People actually like history, it's PROGS who desire to erase it, I wonder why?

I find it so curious that a couple of contributors here---Persuader and Broke Loser --- have found a website chatroom that is not notably known as a Uber Right channel such as can be found with Daily Stormer, Bitchute, Rumble, Great Awakening, et al. Those venues seem to be more simpatico to the bigotry and racism that the two posters seemingly possess and most certainly display here.

Instead, they have found this 'Political' chatroom and now use it as a platform to give publicity to the most corrosive of American prejudices.

I ain't curious about their bigotry.
I am curious on the philosophy that allows such to be so openly publicized.

The attacks on American institutions, our constitution, our monuments, our historical accomplishments, the American Way, American virtues and even our flag all an attempt to make America the worlds nation…to make illegals and minorites feel warmer and fuzzier inside while pissing off core American, those who share a last name with dead soldiers.
Shouldn’t we recognize this as a “war” on what America is and has been?
Well, to answer your question, duh.

I find it so curious that a couple of contributors here---Persuader and Broke Loser --- have found a website chatroom that is not notably known as a Uber Right channel such as can be found with Daily Stormer, Bitchute, Rumble, Great Awakening, et al. Those venues seem to be more simpatico to the bigotry and racism that the two posters seemingly possess and most certainly display here.

Instead, they have found this 'Political' chatroom and now use it as a platform to give publicity to the most corrosive of American prejudices.

I ain't curious about their bigotry.

I am curious on the philosophy that allows such to be so openly publicized.
It is part of the insecurity of their type of idiot weakling that they need to have people hear their bullshit to validate their meaningless existence.

See what?
He's a white nationalist. He even gave a thumbs up to the post where I informed you of that.
'
'And then in that last post: "invading beaners that were dropping litters of silver tooth filth in their laps" and "the presence of the brown cockroaches".

I would just be careful what side of the fence you stand, that's all.

Forum List

Back