Is there a ‘war’ against American culture perpetuated by politicians and multiculturalism?

Slavery was an advance for humans.

Blacks complain about slavery but it was a great boon for those who came here as slaves.

When brought over here they were barely civilized....but life on the plantation brought them much happiness and health.

All the food they needed, clothes, decent housing....no more running around in the jungle nekid.

Propaganda promoted by hollywood.

If you want to get some reality of slavery as it was practiced in the Great Southland read some of the slave narratives though the pc crowd has managed to delete much of the truth there also.

Here’s the problem, no one said slavery was good
Ummm

You are not making any new arguments that weren't already made by the nativists of long ago.

Same bullshit, different century.
Nope. We do not have Infinite Space for an Infinite Immigration. The open-door policy is drawing to a close. We are living its Twilight Days presently.

I'll take decent human beings over a thousand low-life racist douches bag like you.
Phukk you.

It's our home.

We intend to keep it that way.

The very minute that the Idiot Republicans dump Trump and field a competent anti-immigration candidate, they get my vote.

The votes of vast legions of OTHER American voters, as well.

Nope. We do not have Infinite Space for an Infinite Immigration. The open-door policy is drawing to a close. We are living its Twilight Days presently.
Did you look at the editorial cartoons I posted? I can provide more which show the exact same complaints you and other modern day nativists make.

"They steal jobs!" (look at the second cartoon)

"We're full!"

"They steal elections!" (look at the third cartoon)

"They bring disease!"

You want to see some more?

"They aren't sending their best. They're rapists. They bring crime."

immigrant-crime.jpg

immigrants-irish-crime.jpg

Last edited:
Did you look at the editorial cartoons I posted? I can provide more which show the exact same complaints you and other modern day nativists make.

"They steal jobs!" (look at the second cartoon)

"We're full!"

"They steal elections!" (look at the third cartoon)

"They bring disease!"

You want to see some more?
Those were from the 1880s?

Those were from the 1880s?
The 19th century, yes.

Same bullshit, different century. They made the exact same arguments against the Irish, Germans, Italians, Polish, Russians, Eastern Europeans, French, and Catholics that the modern day nativists make about Mexicans and Muslims.

The exact same.

"The floodgates are open. The bars are down. The sally-ports are unguarded. The dam is washed away. The sewer is unchoked. Europe is vomiting! In other words, the scum of immigration is viscerating upon our shores.” - Newspaper editor, 1890

This editorial cartoon was entitled, "The Last Yankee". A man is surrounded by non-Anglo Saxon, non-Protestant immigrants. This cartoon was probably created by one of Broke Loser's ancestors. :lol:

img

Last edited:
And now...the good news. Immigrants have always been the engine of our economy.

About 40 percent of our Ph.D. scientists and engineers were born in another country, Orrenius writes. People tend to focus on illegal or low-skilled immigration when discussing immigrants and often do not recognize the tremendous contribution of high-skilled immigrants.

Dallas Federal Reserve

A new study, released last week, throws new information into the debate over foreign workers who arrive in the U.S. on such specialty visas.

The report, based on telephone surveys with 2,054 companies and projections by researchers at the University of California at Berkeley and Duke University, says about 25 percent of the technology and engineering companies launched in the U.S. in the past decade had at least one foreign-born founder.

Immigrants Become Founding Fathers

These immigrant founders tended to be highly educated - 96 percent held bachelor's degrees and 74 percent held graduate or postgraduate degrees, with 75 percent of these degrees in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics-related fields. The vast majority of these company founders didn't come to the United States as entrepreneurs 52 percent came to study, 40 percent came to work, and 5.5 percent came for family reasons. Only 1.6 percent came to start companies in America.

Even though these founders immigrated for other purposes initially, they typically started their companies just 13.25 years after arriving in the United States. And, rather than settling in well-established immigrant gateways, such as New York or Los Angeles, they moved to a diverse group of tech centers across the country and helped fuel their growth.

http://www.kauffman.org/uploadedFiles/WadhwaTBook09.pdf

While 23 percent of the nation's cooks and 20 percent of its janitors were immigrants in 2000, 27 percent of new computer-software engineers were also immigrants, according to a recent Migration Policy Institute study.

Indeed, the more technically educated the group, the more likely immigrants are to be overrepresented in it. While the foreign born make up 15 percent of the overall workforce, according to the 2000 census, they constitute approximately 17 percent of those with a bachelor's degree in science and engineering occupations, 29 percent of those with a master's degree, and 39 percent of those with a doctoral degree.

As US nears milestone, a rising mix of immigrants - CSMonitor.com

"[T]he more technically educated the group, the more likely immigrants are to be overrepresented in it."

He doesn't because he can't...he can't articulate his FEELZ...he has nothing rational to offer...just FEELZ
Says the chickenshit ruled every minute of his worthless life by the FEEEEELZ of his craven fear.

You make my point by leaving the most important part of my quote out, you are disingenuous…

or right, but you have to lie to advance your lack of knowledge.

Slavery is a ugly part of humanity, long before the African Slave Traders sold off their countrymen to the world.

Forum List

Back