Is there a ‘war’ against American culture perpetuated by politicians and multiculturalism?

Black is white

Up is down

Slavery was good

Welcome to the GOP

Continuation of story. You are wrong, and that kind of chickenshit whining will increasingly become at odds with reality with each passing year.
"That isn't whining" It's a simple statement of the facts. The reality is we already have too many people. What do I gain by importing a bunch of uneducate rabble?

Last edited:
"That isn't whining" It's simple statement of the facts. The reality is we already have too many people. What do I gain by importing a bunch more uneducate rabble?
The real truth is we have too many of the wrong kinds of people.

That is why we have so much chaos, crime and poverty....it will only get worse.

The real truth is we have too many of the wrong kinds of people.

That is why we have so much chaos, crime and poverty....it will only get worse.
The problem is that we can't deport all the leftwingers in this country.

Continuation of story. You are wrong, and that kind of chickenshit whining will increasingly become at odds with reality with each passing year.
Not wrong, dumbass.

Do you ever support any of the claims you make?

Black is white

Up is down

Slavery was good

Welcome to the GOP
Here’s the problem, no one said slavery was good or right, but you have to lie to advance your lack of knowledge. Slavery is not acceptable to me or anyone I associate with, that you broadly brush the GOP with it proves how uneducated people like you really are. Where’s your indignation with slavery today? Our Southern border is the ultimate destination for slavery and you believe we should allow constant open borders, when you can have a sensible conversation about the truth, join the dialogue, until then, go back to your juvenile group of hypocrites, this board is full of imbeciles like you…

Yes we can, and we are nowhere near "crowded." Find another excuse for your Know-Nothingness.
Bull$hit... it's why you lost the 2016 general election... and it's why Rump was inflicted on the country...

Enough people were willing to take a chance on a sociopath who at least talked a good game about what needed to be done...

And, if Sleepy Old Uncle Joe and KarmelaKorn keep it up with this Southern Border idiocy you're going to lose political power again...

And if you do, you may not get it back for a very, very long time...

Are a few hundred-thousand dirty-necked Beaners really worth that to you?

If they are, they you're an idiot, and deserve to lose, next election.

Your ignorance of history is amazing.

We need to get back to favoring the immigration of Europeans like we did up to 1965 before LBJ and his lackeys lied to the American People and rammed a new radical immigration bill through congress favoring 3rd world immigrants....such a disastrous policy that is to blame for most of our troubles today.

you cannot have a Great Nation without great people....immigration should be based on the potential of new immigrants to help America.

Importing people with low iq's, no education, and no skills with an alien religious beliefs only exacerbates our problems.
Pi$$ant... I'll match my knowledge of history against yours any day...

Yes, yes, yes... very nice, I'm sure...

The trouble with your analogy is that back then we were a nation of 70 - 100,000,000 million souls, with vast tracts of open land, and work for anyone who wanted it...

However, today, we are a nation of 330,000,000 souls, and all the land has been parceled out, and we cannot employ nor feed nor clothe our own without communal effort...

Things change...

I am glad that my ancestors managed to get here before we grew so crowded and became much pickier about whom we allow in and whom we do not...

But it is what it is...

We can no longer afford an open-door / open-borders policy just to make Lib-Progs feel good and to maintain an open-door policy that no longer works for the Republic...

Time for a 20 or 30 or 40 or 50 year -long moratorium on large-scale immigration...

We have all the souls we need ( One-Third of a BILLION nowadays ) and that's quite enough for the next generation or two, thank you very much.

If we can't figure it out on our own or manufacture it on our own or build it on our own or maintain it on our own or heal it on our own then we don't need it, in the long run.

Time to close the door and padlock it for a while.
You are not making any new arguments that weren't already made by the nativists of long ago.

Same bullshit, different century.

Not wrong, ....
Completely wrong. The United States population fell below replacement rate fertility decades ago. Last year the birth rate in the US fell another 4%. Our population, like that of almost every other country, is set to shrink in the coming decades. At the same time, the existing population will continue to age. Are you starting to get the point, brainless?

Forum List

Back