Is there a ‘war’ against American culture perpetuated by politicians and multiculturalism?

You know liberals don't care about our heritage.
dblack and many others firmly believe that good real core Americans should just go quietly and surrender their nation to the Hate America Left…Should anyone try to stop them from tearing down our institutions and the American Way they will be thought to be inciting or engaging in a “culture war”.

Hahaha…Do you think you terrorists from the middle east would migrate to America if it were functioning by the “Indian Way”? Have you been to any reservation in America?
You bottom feeding moochers should be thanking God daily that whitey conquered America.
For the zillionth time Mr ignorant I'm not a middle easterner, not that there is a problem with being one. Most I know are upper class in LA and orange county and do way better than most whites in the US. I'm literally talking to you from a zip code where the median house is 4.5m.

dblack and many others firmly believe that good real core Americans should just go quietly and surrender their nation to the Hate America Left…Should anyone try to stop them from tearing down our institutions and the American Way they will be thought to be inciting or engaging in a “culture war”.
while the demofk left incite to tear down existing monuments and cultures. funny how one is what it is and the other is insurrection. Can't make up the stupid of grown fking human beings who wish harm to others. Shaming and punishing is all they are about.

For the zillionth time Mr ignorant I'm not a middle easterner, not that there is a problem with being one. Most I know are upper class in LA and orange county and do way better than most whites in the US. I'm literally talking to you from a zip code where the median house is 4.5m.
how would you know what whites in the country are?

while the demofk left incite to tear down existing monuments and cultures. funny how one is what it is and the other is insurrection. Can't make up the stupid of grown fking human beings who wish harm to others. Shaming and punishing is all they are about.
BrokeLoser , And they wish to shame an entire globe because before they were alive, people had slaves and should be demonized. And ignoring their own current slave status.

BrokeLoser , And they wish to shame an entire globe because before they were alive, people had slaves and should be demonized. And ignoring their own current slave status.
The Left is comprised of some bizarre mother-F’ers….Nobody sane can make sense of their lunacy…I thank God I can’t.
A14B30A7-920D-4F83-A9FB-67CC479E3427.jpeg

Hahaha…Do you think you terrorists from the middle east would migrate to America if it were functioning by the “Indian Way”? Have you been to any reservation in America?
You bottom feeding moochers should be thanking God daily that whitey conquered America.
So, a white god is responsible for the Native American genocide.

The attacks on American institutions, our constitution, our monuments, our historical accomplishments, the American Way, American virtues and even our flag all an attempt to make America the worlds nation…to make illegals and minorites feel warmer and fuzzier inside while pissing off core American, those who share a last name with dead soldiers.
Shouldn’t we recognize this as a “war” on what America is and has been?
Largest attack was perpetrated by thug trump and his criminal associates when attempted to steal the elections, and after failing to do that, orchestrated an attack at the capitol...

1650678707229.png

Largest attack was perpetrated by thug trump and his criminal associates when attempted to steal the elections, and after failing to do that, orchestrated an attack at the capitol...

View attachment 634829
You mean he tried to stop the steal and was stopped by DOJ and justice department? Right?collusion to steal for the elites. Why do you back elites?

Forum List

Back