Is there a vaccine expert in the house who can answer my question about vaccines?

18 Reasons I Won’t Be Getting a Covid Vaccine
By Christian Elliot
"18 reasons i am a moron"

Hey, go ahead and get the COVID injection. I wish you luck, and your government approves. :DMaybe you really will get to meet Hank Aaron.;)
Morons can’t help being morons. They’re morons after all.
View attachment 481226
Dont think Kennedy liked the vaccine at all....

RFK the Junior is some special kind of moron with too much self-esteem to be embarrassed.

For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called last generation mRNA vaccines intervene directly in the genetic material of the patient and therefore alter the individual genetic material, which represents the genetic manipulation, something that was already forbidden and until then considered criminal.

By HIS science, every time you get a bee sting or eat a broccoli flower you --- "alter the individual genetic material" of the human.. Just INTRODUCING foreign DNA is WHY you HAVE an immune system..

Dear patients, after an unprecedented mRNA vaccine, you will no longer be able to treat the vaccine symptoms in a complementary way.

They will have to live with the consequences, because they can no longer be cured simply by removing toxins from the human body, just as a person with a genetic defect like Down syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome, Turner syndrome, genetic cardiac arrest, hemophilia, cystic fibrosis, Rett syndrome, etc.), because the genetic defect is forever!

At this point, I'm wondering what is taking Wordpress so long TO BAN HIS BLOG. Like they recently did to several Conservative sites... :death:<<slight sarcasm, high revenge motivation>>

The immune system REMOVES the "undocumented material" -- (cant use "illegal alien" material for fear of getting myself canceled here) -- because that is what an immune system DOES.. The mRNA is not "a genetic defect" capable of being replicated like "genetic human heart disease" DNA signature pre-cursors.

Not worth the read. GMO food can be risky or beneficial.. But it will NOT change your human identity one iota...

German Microbiologist: “They are Killing People with these COVID Vaccines” to Reduce the World’s Population

In this exclusive interview with The New American magazine’s Senior Editor Alex Newman, world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi ...

All opinions of Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi in context covid and vaccines are not shared from German scientists - also not from any scientists in the universities, where Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi had worked once. What Mr. Bhakdi says is not totally wrong - but is a mix of facts with speculations and desinformations said the SZ, one of the best and most reliable newspapers of the world, after they made an excellent research work. Mr. Sucharit Bhakdi got the German price "Goldenes Brett vorm Kopf" for "the greatest unscientific nonsense of the year 2020".
Even if what you state about one doctor is true, this means nothing when you evaluate the entire issue. There are plenty of doctors who have questioned the establishment about the pandemic and the vaccines. To say nothing of the long criminal and corrupt acts by the big pharma vaccine companies. The lies and disinformation by the establishment have been enormous.

A short list here:

◦Dr. Andrew Kaufman
◦Dr. Stefan Lanka
◦Dr. Barre Lando
◦Dr. Kelly Brogan
◦Jennifer Daniels
◦Dr. Valentine —- anti-vaccine
◦Amandha Vollmer “Yum Naturals’”
◦Jeff G.
◦Sayer Ji
◦Clive de Carle
◦Nurse from Australia…Kate Shimawari (sp?) (her name is Kate Himawari)
◦Jon Rappoport (sp?) — journalist who has been tracking these fraudulent epidemics for many years (that is the correct spelling)
◦David Parker, Dawn Lester — authors/researchers
◦Dr. Scott Jensen
◦Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
◦Phoenix Aurelius
◦Dr. Thomas Cowan
◦Dr Robert O Young ND
◦Tom Barnett
◦David Crowe —- author of “The Virus Myth”
◦Celia Farber —- journalist, researcher on these topics, active in HIV fraud investigation
◦Kary Mullis (died late 2019, inventor of PCR test, being misused diagnostically right now) – (interesting how he suddenly died just before the scamdemic started)
◦Dr. Adil general surgeon in UK
◦Del Bigtree
◦Pamela Popper
◦Vernon Colman (“old man in a chair”)
◦Curtis Cost
◦Peggy Hall
◦James Corbett
◦Dr. John Bergman
◦Dr. Doloras Cahill, PhD (Ireland)
◦“Adrian” (YT channel name, has many good commentaries on pandemic related topics)
◦Greg Reese (journalist)

If you are a virologist or have detailed knowledge about the various Covid-19 vaccines, then please answer this question. If you do not have detailed knowledge, kindly refrain from responding to this thread.

Given that the Pfizer vaccine is showing over 80% efficacy after one dose (CDC report), J&J vaccine is about 70% effective and is delivered as a single dose why is the Pfizer vaccine STILL being pushed as a two dose vaccine with so many people still waiting for their first shot of any vaccine?

Both Pfizer and Moderna (Biontech) vaccines are BRAND NEW technology.. They do not rely on the time tested method of using "killed virus" or "vector host" vaccine that in one way or the other introduces a benign version of the actual target virus..

Instead they use the body to create antibodies based on introducing a "messenger RNA" for a PIECE of the virus. The body then "learns" how to destroy virus from a totally MAN-MADE snippet of the virus DNA..

The 2 shot recommendation was to avoid OVERLOADED reactions by the body to produce the antibodies and start fighting the stuff RECENTLY injected. So -- there is that 2 week or 3 week period to cool off the body reaction in between. And at the 2nd shot -- you are ASKED for adverse symptoms from the FIRST injection..

Was REALLY REALLY BALLSY to haul this out of academic theory and apply it to humans on an emergency basis. But there was some genetically modified" animal tests done where the animal has a "human-like" immunity response in place before the authorization and clinical trials..

With all that said -- a couple countries (France and maybe one/two others) are pondering or enacted a path to using these mRNA vaccines ON a one shot basis. Check the news for that. And Fauci (usually wrong at first) made some noise today about the needs for "booster shots".. Because NO ONE actually knows the endurance of the immunity that ANY of these vaccines will provide against prime variants and CV-19...
One article I read says it’s getting weaker at 6 months snd they believe it won’t work after 2 yrs
90% effective vs. 94%.... after 6 months. Still excellent! Especially considering new variants are in the mix now.
Check it out.
Dr. Harvey Risch: 60% of New Covid Patients Have Been Vaccinated

RFK the Junior is some special kind of moron with too much self-esteem to be embarrassed.

Come on flacal, you're a senior mod, shouldn't ad hominems be beneath you? But ok, whatever, moving on...

For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called last generation mRNA vaccines intervene directly in the genetic material of the patient and therefore alter the individual genetic material, which represents the genetic manipulation, something that was already forbidden and until then considered criminal.

By HIS science, every time you get a bee sting or eat a broccoli flower you --- "alter the individual genetic material" of the human.. Just INTRODUCING foreign DNA is WHY you HAVE an immune system..

I don't think that's what he's saying at all. I -think- that he's trying to convey what Dr. Doug Corrigan was conveying in more detail. Another poster here named asaratis made a thread getting into Dr. Doug Corrigan's work here:

Baron made one as well here:

Baron's cites an article from Children's Health Defense fund, but the original source in both asaratis' and Baron's is Dr. Doug Corrigan.

Dear patients, after an unprecedented mRNA vaccine, you will no longer be able to treat the vaccine symptoms in a complementary way.

They will have to live with the consequences, because they can no longer be cured simply by removing toxins from the human body, just as a person with a genetic defect like Down syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome, Turner syndrome, genetic cardiac arrest, hemophilia, cystic fibrosis, Rett syndrome, etc.), because the genetic defect is forever!

At this point, I'm wondering what is taking Wordpress so long TO BAN HIS BLOG. Like they recently did to several Conservative sites... :death:<<slight sarcasm, high revenge motivation>>

The immune system REMOVES the "undocumented material" -- (cant use "illegal alien" material for fear of getting myself canceled here) -- because that is what an immune system DOES.. The mRNA is not "a genetic defect" capable of being replicated like "genetic human heart disease" DNA signature pre-cursors.

I strongly recommend taking a look at the threads from asaratis and Baron. They both get into Doug Corrigan's work, who suggests that contrary to what you believe, both regular and mRNA vaccines may in fact be able to become permanent parts of the vaccinated person's DNA.

Starting off, he explains that the PCR test has been abused to produce fear in a way that is unscientific. Next, he explains what the mRNA vaccines are going to do to the human body in terms and using analogies that anyone can understand. Among other concerns, he expects massive deadly clotting as well as immune system responses that will destroy the human body.

There are eccentrics and conspiracy theorists in Science and Engineering. Most people dont realize this. So -- individual opinions are not always reliable..

My group had DESIGNED several types of PCR equipment. His explanation of the PROBLEM with PCR tests for CV-19 is completely accurate.. But his ASSESSMENT that this INVALIDATES the CV-19 pandemic AS A HOAX -- just doesn't logically follow..

The thresholds were set that way to favor false positives, because setting the multiplication time lower would favor false negatives. What a PRACTIONER WANTS TO KNOW is "can I RULE OUT CV-19 as a diagnosis"... Not wanting to miss ANY POSSIBILITY that the patient HAS CV with a higher false negative rate... At that point, the practictioner can go to ANTI-BODY tests if it's warranted by SEVERE symptoms to get a better confirmation if the patient is experiencing serious symptoms.. Which in MOST CASES -- never happens..

So the Reported # of Cases has been JUICED by maybe 20 or 25% globally because of reliance on PCR testing. But that barely makes up the fact that for every person SUSPECTING they have Cvid enough to SEEK a test -- there's one or more people who GOT Cvid and NEVER KNEW IT..

So -- does it matter if testing boosted the reported cases -- when 1/2 or more of the REAL infections will NEVER BE KNOWN?? Not really..

But using this clusterfuck of inaccurate number gathering as an EXCUSE to dismiss Covid "as a hoax" is unfounded and unprincipled.. And yes, there are folks in lab coats with credentials that do things unprofessionally all the time in the sciences.. Maybe just to be relevant. Maybe because they are ZEALOTS on some issues that cant be defended by science....

I didn't watch the rest.. Take this guy with 5gram salt tablet and call me in the morning.. :biggrin:

Come on flacal, you're a senior mod, shouldn't ad hominems be beneath you? But ok, whatever, moving on...

I don't think that's what he's saying at all. I -think- that he's trying to convey what Dr. Doug Corrigan was conveying in more detail. Another poster here named asaratis made a thread getting into Dr. Doug Corrigan's work here:

Baron's cites an article from Children's Health Defense fund, but the original source in both asaratis' and Baron's is Dr. Doug Corrigan.

I strongly recommend taking a look at the threads from asaratis and Baron. They both get into Doug Corrigan's work, who suggests that contrary to what you believe, both regular and mRNA vaccines may in fact be able to become permanent parts of the vaccinated person's DNA.

Science moves slowly.. VERY slowly in terms of consensus. What-ifs are ALWAYS welcome. But what is NOT WELCOME is scaring the public with debates they dont understand.. And of COURSE RFK's org is gonna seize on this opportunity to push it's general anti-vax, anti-GMO agendas. I'll come back later and explain why these retrograde pathways MIGHT EXIST AND still wont make a diff...

Starting off, he explains that the PCR test has been abused to produce fear in a way that is unscientific. Next, he explains what the mRNA vaccines are going to do to the human body in terms and using analogies that anyone can understand. Among other concerns, he expects massive deadly clotting as well as immune system responses that will destroy the human body.

There are eccentrics and conspiracy theorists in Science and Engineering. Most people dont realize this. So -- individual opinions are not always reliable..

My group had DESIGNED several types of PCR equipment. His explanation of the PROBLEM with PCR tests for CV-19 is completely accurate.. But his ASSESSMENT that this INVALIDATES the CV-19 pandemic AS A HOAX -- just doesn't logically follow..

Not sure what Thoth's doctor was saying, after reading a certain post from Thoth, I've begun to once again question whether viruses are even real or just computer generated illusions.

Science moves slowly.. VERY slowly in terms of consensus. What-ifs are ALWAYS welcome. But what is NOT WELCOME is scaring the public with debates they dont understand.. And of COURSE RFK's org is gonna seize on this opportunity to push it's general anti-vax, anti-GMO agendas. I'll come back later and explain why these retrograde pathways MIGHT EXIST AND still wont make a diff...

What I'm trying to say here is it doesn't look like RFK is the one you should be watching here. Dr. Doug Corrigan seems to be the primary source of information here- RFK's site is clearly bringing him up as a source here.

What I'm trying to say here is it doesn't look like RFK is the one you should be watching here. Dr. Doug Corrigan seems to be the primary source of information here- RFK's site is clearly bringing him up as a source here.

As much as this "circular" reporting on anti-vaxx HOPE sites, RFK's group is not above seizing on "theories" and "possibilities" on Reverse Transcription to stoke fear and doubt. The site even admits it here..

Even so, the preprint’s discussion of reverse transcription and genome integration elicited a maelstrom of negative comments from readers unwilling to rethink biological dogma, some of whom even advocated for retraction (though preprints are, by definition, unpublished) on the grounds that “conspiracy theorists … will take this paper to ‘proof’ that mRNA vaccines can in fact alter your genetic code.”

More thoughtful readers agreed with Corrigan that the paper raises important questions. For example, one reader stated that confirmatory evidence is lacking “to show that the spike protein only is expressed for a short amount of time (say 1-3 days) after vaccination,” adding, “We think that this is the case, but there is no evidence for that.”

I'm gonna let this fellow explain in a long winded way WHY the FRAGMENT of mRNA from a PIECE of Cvid structure (specifically) the instruction used to make the protein for JUST THE SPIKY things on the surface of CV virus) cannot reverse transcribe in humans. It's because this FRAGMENT of the CV does NOT CONTAIN the essential "reverse transcription" enzyme needed to integrate into human DNA at the nucleus.. The Corrigan theory uses WHOLE retroviruses like the HIV virus as an example of reverse transcription for viruses to take over the DNA mechanism for human cells.. But CVid is NOT A RETROVIRUS.. And Corrigan's WIDELY disputed theory uses the lever that there MIGHT BE 'chemical pathways" to create that necessary enzyme in certain human cells due to latent remnants of vestigial genes that the human body INHERITED thru evolution. The problem here is we all have inherited tail genes, yet virtual none of us have tails and that stuff in our DNA is just dormant history..

Again, no. The study did not show this. Notice the language, though. Notice how this finding is portrayed as “shattering” dogma. Doug Corrigan (who featured in last week’s discussion) even explicitly says:

According to Ph.D. biochemist and molecular biologist Dr. Doug Corrigan, these important findings (which run contrary to “current biological dogma”) belong to the category of “Things We Were Absolutely and Unequivocally Certain Couldn’t Happen Which Actually Happened.”

See! See! You conventional molecular biologists mocked us! But I’ll show you! (This is what I like to refer to as the fallacy of future vindication.) Basically, this “thing” that “actually happened” is that the RNA from SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, can be reverse transcribed into DNA, which then somehow integrate into the genome of human cells. What does this mean? Normally, DNA is “transcribed” into RNA by special enzymes that “read” the DNA sequence and create what’s called its reverse complement. You don’t need to understand exactly what that means, other than that it means that the information in the DNA has been transcribed into RNA, where it can then be translated in a protein complex called a ribosome into protein. Under normal circumstances, the reverse does not happen in mammalian cells. However, certain RNA viruses called retroviruses (like HIV) can “reverse transcribe” RNA into DNA. The enzyme necessary to do this, reverse transcriptase, is normally not found in mammalian cells; so the virus has to provide it. And, yes, as RFK Jr. and Corrigan note, retroviruses are common, with many sequences in the genome having derived from retroviruses that reverse transcribed part of their sequence into DNA, which then integrated into the genome. These sequences are called endogenous retroviruses (ERVs), which are inherited genetic elements closely resembling the DNA sequences formed following exogenous retrovirus infection. Sequences derived from ERVs make up at 8% to 10% of the human and mouse genomes and range from ancient sequences that predate mammalian divergence to elements that are currently still active.

Knowing this, of course, I can’t help but retort that, if something truly belongs to the category of “Things We Were Absolutely and Unequivocally Certain Couldn’t Happen Which Actually Happened,” then to prove the latter part you’d better have some seriously bulletproof evidence that this thing actually did happen. Basically, this is the Carl Sagan standard: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence to back them up. He might have used it in the context of the paranormal, but it just as well applies to claims that go against everything we know about molecular biology. Make no mistake, the central claim of this preprint, namely that the RNA from SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, is somehow reverse transcribed into DNA and then finds its way into the nucleus to integrate with genomic DNA, is a truly extraordinary claim given that coronaviruses are not retroviruses like HIV and that endogenous human reverse transcription is very rare and limited, as described in depth here. Basically, only certain genetic elements in the genome can use reverse transcription to copy themselves elsewhere. It’s not as though a random coronavirus can hijack this mechanism for itself and plop its sequences somewhere in the human genome. To demonstrate that would require extraordinary evidence, particularly given that coronaviruses kill the cells they infect as they replicate.

Last edited:
There's also the undeniable fact that the whole purpose of using CVid spike protein mRNA is to HAVE THE BODY DESTROY IT.. So that for the vaccines to be effective in producing anti-bodies, they MUST destroy the tiny amount of RNA injected to ACHEIVE that immunity without a lot of time for any mysterious chemical pathway to find a way to get that RNA reverse transcribed into a few cell nuclei...

Not sure what Thoth's doctor was saying, after reading a certain post from Thoth, I've begun to once again question whether viruses are even real or just computer generated illusions.

That would be a very interesting denial.. It would take complete scientific illiteracy to believe that..

The thresholds were set that way to favor false positives, because setting the multiplication time lower would favor false negatives. What a PRACTIONER WANTS TO KNOW is "can I RULE OUT CV-19 as a diagnosis"... Not wanting to miss ANY POSSIBILITY that the patient HAS CV with a higher false negative rate... At that point, the practictioner can go to ANTI-BODY tests if it's warranted by SEVERE symptoms to get a better confirmation if the patient is experiencing serious symptoms.. Which in MOST CASES -- never happens..

So the Reported # of Cases has been JUICED by maybe 20 or 25% globally because of reliance on PCR testing. But that barely makes up the fact that for every person SUSPECTING they have Cvid enough to SEEK a test -- there's one or more people who GOT Cvid and NEVER KNEW IT..

So -- does it matter if testing boosted the reported cases -- when 1/2 or more of the REAL infections will NEVER BE KNOWN?? Not really..

But using this clusterfuck of inaccurate number gathering as an EXCUSE to dismiss Covid "as a hoax" is unfounded and unprincipled.. And yes, there are folks in lab coats with credentials that do things unprofessionally all the time in the sciences.. Maybe just to be relevant. Maybe because they are ZEALOTS on some issues that cant be defended by science....

I didn't watch the rest.. Take this guy with 5gram salt tablet and call me in the morning.. :biggrin:

48 weeks.....

8 WAYS mRNA COVID VACCINES CAN KILL YOU

There's also the undeniable fact that the whole purpose of using CVid spike protein mRNA is to HAVE THE BODY DESTROY IT.. So that for the vaccines to be effective in producing anti-bodies, they MUST destroy the tiny amount of RNA injected to ACHEIVE that immunity without a lot of time for any mysterious chemical pathway to find a way to get that RNA reverse transcribed into a few cell nuclei...

Don’t Believe The Lie! - Why Germs Can’t Make You Sick

Discover why the germ theory is fake and why there are no pathogens. Learn the truth about bacteria, viruses, parasites, and fungi and why they are not here to kill you.

Nobody Has Isolated A Pure Virus

When doctors try to detect viruses, they look for specific antibodies in people. There appears to be a correlation between symptoms and antibodies. But whole viruses are not identified directly.

Most information about viruses come from laboratory experiments. The human body bears no resemblance to the artificial environment in a lab.

Scientists assume that particles discovered in the lab are proof of a virus. But that is no evidence that the virus causes the disease.

Some claim that a virus may be dormant and then activated to initiate the relevant disease. The medical establishment calls it a latent infection.

But this term has no supportive evidence. There isn't any explanation of why a virus becomes dormant or is active.

If one believes the media, the world has large new epidemics all the time. So let's look at these pandemics.

Fake Virus Pandemics

Horrible Living Conditions Caused Smallpox, Not A Virus
Smallpox didn't come from a virus. Instead, it began because of horrible living conditions. Some of these conditions were overcrowding, poor sanitation, toxic air, and bad hygiene.

The majority of the people lived without sanitation or sewers. Those who lived in towns and cities had limited access to clean water. They drank polluted water and rarely cleaned themselves.

The majority of the populations of these countries were also poor and had little to eat. Starvation is a factor that contributes to poor health.

Skin eruptions, from leprosy or smallpox, are part of the body's elimination processes. Improved social conditions, sanitation, diet, housing, and other healthful factors eliminated these diseases.

Vaccines And Other Things Were Behind The Spanish Flu In 1918

The Spanish flu is also known as the 1918 flu pandemic. It claimed to have been responsible for the loss of many millions of lives. The medical establishment says that a virus caused this influenza.

But viruses can't cause flu. Therefore there need to be other explanations for this epidemic. This flu began at the end of the First World War. Troops engaged in the conflict had a direct and detrimental impact on their health.

One of the factors for the ill-health suffered by the troops was vaccines. The vaccines, and the drugs given in the hospitals, made healing impossible. Many vaccines were developed and used during the 1918-1919 pandemic.

A frequent symptom of the Spanish flu was internal bleeding in the lung. It was one side effect of smallpox vaccinations.

Medicines, such as aspirin, and immunizations, contributed to many deaths. But they were not the only factors.

Read further:

That would be a very interesting denial.. It would take complete scientific illiteracy to believe that..

Meet the Medical CIA

Yesterday, I presented Dr. Andrew Kaufman’s step-by-step refutation of a typical claim that SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated and proven to exist.

You find these “isolation” claims in many studies, in the “methods” section, where researchers describe their procedures in detail.

It’s obvious, however, that the researchers have their own special definition of the word “isolated.” For them, it actually means un-isolated. It’s as if they’ve decided that “sunshine” denotes “darkness.”

These researchers create a soup in a dish in a lab. They put toxic chemicals and drugs in the soup. They put monkey and/or human cells in the soup. There is much other genetic material in the brew—including, supposedly, the virus.

The cells, starved of nutrients, and poisoned, begin to die. The researchers then assert THE VIRUS must be doing the killing. Therefore, the virus IS in the soup and it is deadly.

But there is no evidence that the un-isolated virus is in the soup, and there is no evidence it is doing the killing.

On the back of these absurdities, a declaration is made: there is a pandemic, and the cause is a virus, named SARS-CoV-2.

Going even further, the researchers claim they’ve mapped the genetic sequence of the virus. Based on what? Compared to what? They don’t have an isolated specimen of the virus. How do you sequence something you don’t have? You don’t.

Of course, this raises all sorts of troubling questions about “the pandemic.” For the past year, I’ve been answering those questions in detail.

But the root of the deception comes at the beginning, with the claim that a new virus has been discovered.

Furthermore, as I’ve shown in a number of articles, “the virus” is the greatest cover story ever invented. It’s used to obscure the real reasons people are dying, in many places—ongoing government and corporate crimes, such as massive air and water pollution.

Wuhan is one of those places. Chronic deadly air pollution has hung over the city for a long time. A frequent outcome is pneumonia—which was suddenly highlighted as the cardinal symptom of the “new viral pandemic.”

Minimally alert researchers should have been able to make the connection between air pollution and pneumonia. And no doubt, they did—until they were muzzled by the Chinese government.

The same basic pattern existed in areas of Africa in the 1980s: people dying from lack of basic sanitation, contaminated water supplies, overcrowding in the cities, toxic vaccines, forced hunger and starvation, poverty, war, farmland stolen by giant agri-corporations, etc.

Read full article:

Viruses are real and they come out in your body to clean toxic cells up. The only way to transfer a virus from human to human or animal to human is through an injection, they have been injecting people with monkey virus for a long time now. In many shots of the past, they used monkey kidneys to make their toxic soup of "vaccines".

A good amount of information on that here:

Viruses Can't Survive Outside The Cell

A virus needs a body to exist, and once it gets outside the body, it's over. You can't catch an infection from money, shaking hands, or sneezing.

The only way a virus can spread is through vaccines. So that means that the antidote is the real poison. Many believe vaccines eradicated smallpox from the world. But it was better hygiene, not vaccines that healed people.

By Christian Elliot

Hey, go ahead and get the COVID injection. I wish you luck, and your government approves. :DMaybe you really will get to meet Hank Aaron.;)
View attachment 481226

Not worth the read. GMO food can be risky or beneficial.. But it will NOT change your human identity one iota...

German Microbiologist: “They are Killing People with these COVID Vaccines” to Reduce the World’s Population

In this exclusive interview with The New American magazine’s Senior Editor Alex Newman, world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi ...

All opinions of Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi in context covid and vaccines are not shared from German scientists - also not from any scientists in the universities, where Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi had worked once. What Mr. Bhakdi says is not totally wrong - but is a mix of facts with speculations and desinformations said the SZ, one of the best and most reliable newspapers of the world, after they made an excellent research work. Mr. Sucharit Bhakdi got the German price "Goldenes Brett vorm Kopf" for "the greatest unscientific nonsense of the year 2020".
Even if what you state about one doctor is true, this means nothing when you evaluate the entire issue.

The word "golden" - as well in the positive and negative sense of this word - says everything about the relation between truth and human beings.

There are plenty of doctors who have questioned the establishment

¿whom?

about the pandemic and the vaccines. To say nothing of the long criminal and corrupt acts by the big pharma vaccine companies. The lies and disinformation by the establishment have been enormous.

Exactly. The lies and disinformation of the established scientist Dr. Sucharit Bahkdi are enormous. And a serious citizen from the Robert-Koch-Land & Ignaz-Semmelweis-Country will for sure not discuss about, who brings death to the people: The people, who fight against deadly microorganisms or the people, who fight against the people, who fight against deadly microorganisms.

Last edited:
By Christian Elliot

View attachment 481226

Even if what you state about one doctor is true, this means nothing when you evaluate the entire issue.

The word "golden" - as well in the positice and negative sense of this word - says everything about the relation between truth and human beings.

¿whom?

about the pandemic and the vaccines. To say nothing of the long criminal and corrupt acts by the big pharma vaccine companies. The lies and disinformation by the establishment have been enormous.

Exactly. The lies and disinformation of the established scientist Dr. Sucharit Bahkdi are enourmus. And a serious citizen from the Robert-Koch-Land & Ignaz-Semmelweis-Country will for sure not discuss about, who brings death to the people: The people, who fight against deadly microorganisms or the people, who fight against the people, who fight against deadly microorganisms.

Is Dr Fauci and Bill Gates your heros? Fauci is the real quack and Gates has a lot of money in this scam. There are doctors that actually care about people and try to help give truthful information such as Sucharit Bahkdi. You are severely misinformed there brother.

As much as this "circular" reporting on anti-vaxx HOPE sites, RFK's group is not above seizing on "theories" and "possibilities" on Reverse Transcription to stoke fear and doubt. The site even admits it here..

Even so, the preprint’s discussion of reverse transcription and genome integration elicited a maelstrom of negative comments from readers unwilling to rethink biological dogma, some of whom even advocated for retraction (though preprints are, by definition, unpublished) on the grounds that “conspiracy theorists … will take this paper to ‘proof’ that mRNA vaccines can in fact alter your genetic code.”

More thoughtful readers agreed with Corrigan that the paper raises important questions. For example, one reader stated that confirmatory evidence is lacking “to show that the spike protein only is expressed for a short amount of time (say 1-3 days) after vaccination,” adding, “We think that this is the case, but there is no evidence for that.”

Don't you think it's important that we look into the possibility that Corrigan's theory may be right?

I'm gonna let this fellow explain in a long winded way WHY the FRAGMENT of mRNA from a PIECE of Cvid structure (specifically) the instruction used to make the protein for JUST THE SPIKY things on the surface of CV virus) cannot reverse transcribe in humans. It's because this FRAGMENT of the CV does NOT CONTAIN the essential "reverse transcription" enzyme needed to integrate into human DNA at the nucleus.. The Corrigan theory uses WHOLE retroviruses like the HIV virus as an example of reverse transcription for viruses to take over the DNA mechanism for human cells.. But CVid is NOT A RETROVIRUS.. And Corrigan's WIDELY disputed theory uses the lever that there MIGHT BE 'chemical pathways" to create that necessary enzyme in certain human cells due to latent remnants of vestigial genes that the human body INHERITED thru evolution. The problem here is we all have inherited tail genes, yet virtual none of us have tails and that stuff in our DNA is just dormant history..

Let's save the long winded bit for now and focus on what you yourself are saying. You say that the Cov 2 virus can't reverse transcribe in humans. It seems to me that a blogger made similar claims to yours. Here's what another blogger (in this case a post from meaninginhistory.blogspot.com) had to say about that in response to another blogger type (Skeptical Raptor):
The problem for Skeptical Raptor is that the Harvard/MIT team concludes, as we will shortly see, that it appears that reverse transcription is actually occurring in humans with regard to Covid and that alteration of the human genome may be occurring. Who should I trust--an anonymous blogger or scientists at Harvard/MIT who have attached their names to their published research?

[snip]

A December preprint about SARS-CoV-2, by scientists at Harvard and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), produced findings about wild coronavirus that raise questions about how viral RNA operates.

The scientists conducted the analysis because they were “puzzled by the fact that there is a respectable number of people who are testing positive for COVID-19 by PCR long after the infection was gone.”

Their key findings were as follows: SARS-CoV-2 RNAs “can be reverse transcribed in human cells,” “these DNA sequences can be integrated into the cell genome and subsequently be transcribed” (a phenomenon called “retro-integration”) — and there are viable cellular pathways to explain how this happens.

According to Ph.D. biochemist and molecular biologist Dr. Doug Corrigan, these important findings (which run contrary to “current biological dogma”) belong to the category of “Things We Were Absolutely and Unequivocally Certain Couldn’t Happen Which Actually Happened.”

By Christian Elliot

View attachment 481226

The word "golden" - as well in the positive and negative sense of this word - says everything about the relation between truth and human beings.

¿whom?

Exactly. The lies and disinformation of the established scientist Dr. Sucharit Bahkdi are enormous. And a serious citizen from the Robert-Koch-Land & Ignaz-Semmelweis-Country will for sure not discuss about, who brings death to the people: The people, who fight against deadly microorganisms or the people, who fight against the people, who fight against deadly microorganisms.

You just admitted being uninformed if you truly are unaware of doctors who have questioned the establishment. You might want to seek alternative sources of information, rather than just consuming establishment sources.

This ^^^ is why it's a therapy , not what was once definitionally known as a vaccine. Think Antigen/Antibody........ Dig enough, and we find the NIH stretching their definition to promote it as 'vaccine'

~S~

Forum List

Back