Is there a vaccine expert in the house who can answer my question about vaccines?

If you are a virologist or have detailed knowledge about the various Covid-19 vaccines, then please answer this question. If you do not have detailed knowledge, kindly refrain from responding to this thread.

Given that the Pfizer vaccine is showing over 80% efficacy after one dose (CDC report), J&J vaccine is about 70% effective and is delivered as a single dose why is the Pfizer vaccine STILL being pushed as a two dose vaccine with so many people still waiting for their first shot of any vaccine?

Both Pfizer and Moderna (Biontech) vaccines are BRAND NEW technology.. They do not rely on the time tested method of using "killed virus" or "vector host" vaccine that in one way or the other introduces a benign version of the actual target virus..

Instead they use the body to create antibodies based on introducing a "messenger RNA" for a PIECE of the virus. The body then "learns" how to destroy virus from a totally MAN-MADE snippet of the virus DNA..

The 2 shot recommendation was to avoid OVERLOADED reactions by the body to produce the antibodies and start fighting the stuff RECENTLY injected. So -- there is that 2 week or 3 week period to cool off the body reaction in between. And at the 2nd shot -- you are ASKED for adverse symptoms from the FIRST injection..

Was REALLY REALLY BALLSY to haul this out of academic theory and apply it to humans on an emergency basis. But there was some genetically modified" animal tests done where the animal has a "human-like" immunity response in place before the authorization and clinical trials..

With all that said -- a couple countries (France and maybe one/two others) are pondering or enacted a path to using these mRNA vaccines ON a one shot basis. Check the news for that. And Fauci (usually wrong at first) made some noise today about the needs for "booster shots".. Because NO ONE actually knows the endurance of the immunity that ANY of these vaccines will provide against prime variants and CV-19...
So all of those who are vaccinated are going to turn into swamp creatures.

Use common sense:

18 Reasons I Won’t Be Getting a Covid Vaccine
By Christian Elliot

#1: VACCINE MAKERS ARE IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY
#2: THE CHECKERED PAST OF THE VACCINE COMPANIES
#3: THE UGLY HISTORY OF ATTEMPTS TO MAKE CORONAVIRUS VACCINES
#4: THE “DATA GAPS” SUBMITTED TO THE FDA BY THE VACCINE MAKERS
#5: NO ACCESS TO THE RAW DATA FROM THE TRIALS
#6: NO LONG-TERM SAFETY TESTING
#7: NO INFORMED CONSENT
#8: UNDER-REPORTING OF ADVERSE REACTIONS AND DEATH
#9: THE VACCINES DO NOT STOP TRANSMISSION OR INFECTION
#10: PEOPLE ARE CATCHING COVID AFTER BEING FULLY VACCINATED
#11: THE OVERALL DEATH RATE FROM COVID
#12: THE BLOATED COVID DEATH NUMBERS
#13: FAUCI AND SIX OTHERS AT NIAID OWN PATENTS IN THE MODERNA VACCINE
#14: FAUCI IS ON THE HOT SEAT FOR ILLEGAL GAIN-OF-FUNCTION RESEARCH
#15: THE VIRUS CONTINUES TO MUTATE
#16: CENSORSHIP…AND THE COMPLETE ABSENCE OF SCIENTIFIC DEBATE
#17: THE WORLD’S LEADING VACCINOLOGIST IS SOUNDING THE ALARM…
#18: I ALREADY HAD COVID

Full Article:
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

best damn post on this thread.:thup:

There will be people trampled and fights breaking out when EVERYONE ELSE suddenly becomes eligible, like the Biden Admin is itching to do
In Michigan it's been opened up to those 16 and older with no mad rush -- yet.

I'll be getting first shot next Thursdat, so if I disappear, you'll know why :auiqs.jpg:

And you waited so long because you're just 16 or 18??? :abgg2q.jpg:
I've been waiting to see how long before vaccinated people end up on the other side of the lawn
Give it a year or two,I guarantee idiots like idiot4all who goes around making a juvenile thread “I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it” excited because she got the vaccine, half the board on here like that idiot in a year or two from now won’t be around anymore thst have taken the vaccine,they are too stupid to understand it’s designed to slowly kill them off in a year or two so there is no way family members have any evidence of their claim that the vaccine killed them.the people that are dying days or even hours after taking it have horrible immune systems and they did not count on them dying thst soon so their plan is blowing up in smoke.

I hate it that we live in a world where the elite get off Scott free from this and are doing this but the one good thing about it is all these trolls that keep posting lies there was no election fraud or the virus is dangerous,those idiot morons like her at least won’t be around here on these boards to troll anymore.

If you are a virologist or have detailed knowledge about the various Covid-19 vaccines, then please answer this question. If you do not have detailed knowledge, kindly refrain from responding to this thread.

Given that the Pfizer vaccine is showing over 80% efficacy after one dose (CDC report), J&J vaccine is about 70% effective and is delivered as a single dose why is the Pfizer vaccine STILL being pushed as a two dose vaccine with so many people still waiting for their first shot of any vaccine?

Both Pfizer and Moderna (Biontech) vaccines are BRAND NEW technology.. They do not rely on the time tested method of using "killed virus" or "vector host" vaccine that in one way or the other introduces a benign version of the actual target virus..

Instead they use the body to create antibodies based on introducing a "messenger RNA" for a PIECE of the virus. The body then "learns" how to destroy virus from a totally MAN-MADE snippet of the virus DNA..

Excellent! Thanks, so I think I got all that. But the crux of my question is, now that we have a fair amount of datat that shows a SINGLE SHOT of PFIZER IS MORE EFFECTIVE than a single shot J&J vaccine, isn't it wasteful to continue administering the second Pfizer shot when so many people haven't gotten a shot of any vaccine?

Mod Edit: Fixed blown quote-back formatting to make post response visible..

These vaccines are all designed to murder and maim people. It looks like they have already killed about 400,000 people according to the VAERS numbers. Wait a year because they are not made to kill people immediately. It will take some time for the numbers to skyrocket and they will assuraedly keep this out of the mainstream media.
I just now read this post after posting my post.Someone around here gets this and has done their through research as I have,so cool to see someone else out there who doesn’t listen to the idiot box in the living room and understands all this as I do.:thup: I no longer feel like I am on a deserted island anymore.

Both Pfizer and Moderna (Biontech) vaccines are BRAND NEW technology..

Pfizer is using the vaccine from Biontech (="made in Germany").

They do not rely on the time tested method of using "killed virus" or "vector host" vaccine that in one way or the other introduces a benign version of the actual target virus..

The 2 shot recommendation was to avoid OVERLOADED reactions by the body to produce the antibodies and start fighting the stuff RECENTLY injected. So -- there is that 2 week or 3 week period to cool off the body reaction in between. And at the 2nd shot -- you are ASKED for adverse symptoms from the FIRST injection..

Was REALLY REALLY BALLSY to haul this out of academic theory and apply it to humans on an emergency basis. But there was some genetically modified" animal tests done where the animal has a "human-like" immunity response in place before the authorization and clinical trials..

With all that said -- a couple countries (France and maybe one/two others) are pondering or enacted a path to using these mRNA vaccines ON a one shot basis. Check the news for that. And Fauci (usually wrong at first) made some noise today about the needs for "booster shots".. Because NO ONE actually knows the endurance of the immunity that ANY of these vaccines will provide against prime variants and CV-19...

More easy. Imagine the immune system of a human being is like an independent animal. This animal is able to learn. And "repititio est mater studiorum" - repetition is the mother of all forms of learning. A single injection is normally not sustainable - but a single injection helps to minimize the intensity of a disease outbreak. A normal immunisation needs a second immunisation 2-3 weeks after the first immunsation in case of the Biontech/Pfizer vaccine - this will be very similiar in case of moderna, I guess. As far as I heard it could need a third immunisation after 6 month - 1 year if the second immunisation was not optimal. And in general it's possible that variations in the gene code of the virus need modifications of the vaccine and so perhaps it will need a 3rd immunisation in general - or also a 4th, 5th and so on - depending what kind of variations of the virus the future will bring. But the most important step is done: the vaccines exist and are relativelly easily able to be modified - whatever new dangers the future will bring.

Last edited:
... These vaccines are all designed to murder and maim people.

If you speak about the Pfizer/Biontech vaccine then I have to say it's deadly for idiots. You take it - don't get Covid-19 - and you will have to ask you yourselve the whole rest of your life: Did it help me or did it do nothing or am I dead and do not know how? And this question helps to supply your brain with blood and helps in this way also against idiocy and dementia. Bad luck for idiots. Perhaps they will not survive this masses of massive thoughts.

Last edited:
#1: VACCINE MAKERS ARE IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY
#2: THE CHECKERED PAST OF THE VACCINE COMPANIES
#3: THE UGLY HISTORY OF ATTEMPTS TO MAKE CORONAVIRUS VACCINES
#4: THE “DATA GAPS” SUBMITTED TO THE FDA BY THE VACCINE MAKERS
#5: NO ACCESS TO THE RAW DATA FROM THE TRIALS

Cant fix all the misconceptions here. Let's just do a few.

Even the PRINCIPLES of the clinical trials -- dont have access to "the raw data".. That's the definition of "blind study".. So I dont know what the gripe is here. because we know how MANY, how LONG, and the percentage of the VAXXED group that died or hospitalized vs the placebo group.. EVERY REACTION NOTED in the clinicals is ON THE SHEET OF PAPER THAT THEY GIVE YOU when you show up for the jab.. If you want to know the EXACT percentages of those reported reactions -- they ARE AVAILABLE.. Quit whining about the "raw data"..

Vaccine makers have immunity.. But there is a HUGE "Settlement Fund" that Uncle Sam keeps in his hip pocket with all the bills he already cant pay.. Some cap like $250Bill.. So -- if you're injured by a vaccine, you apply thru the Settlement Fund..

What "UGLY HISTORY of Attempts to make the CV Vaccines"? The history was about ONE YEAR and that was miraculous in itself. And most of companies who signed up for the "fly off" successfully created one and got emergency approval.. There never WAS a CoronaVirus vaccine for the common cold or SARS -- the latter of which is CLOSELY related to CVid-19. The UGLIEST virus vaccine INITIAL roll-out was for H1N1 --NOT a CoronaVirus.. It was late for approval. The epidemic was almost over and there was a 1 in 100.000 reported contraction of Gullain-Barre Syndrome which halted the vaccinations. No DIRECT LINK to the vaccine was found, but by the time the investigation wrapped up -- there was NO NEED for that version of H1N1 vaccine.. A newer H1N1 vaccine is part of MOST year's "normal flu" shots that are given to more than 1/2 the population EVERY YEAR SINCE..
Here’s a good analysis from a doctor. BTW the Covid vaccines aren’t magical cures.

My Expulsion from Medical Practice
Censorship and economic ruin threaten dissenting physicians

by Dr. Albert Louis

I started listening today about the need for sending vaccines to Africa, Egypt, and India. This was on the BBC and they were talking so eloquently about the need for vaccines, particularly for health workers. These vaccines have been put out in a rush without the full testing that should be done before a vaccine is given to large populations. The mRNA vaccines are quite new and may have unforeseen consequences and yet the medical authorities don't seem to care. Already many adverse effects are being reported and ignored.
And what could really help Africa and India is not being talked about. Even when hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin are being given they're not being widely discussed. What they did talk about on this particular BBC presentation was the fact that over 2 billion people, particularly in Africa and India have sanitation problems. There are so few latrines that many people die from cholera. Also one billion people have no bathing facilities. If philanthropists really cared, instead of focusing on vaccinations and billions of dollars for drug companies, they should be providing education, latrines, clean water and bathing facilities, and excellent nutrition and vitamin supplements to the poor!
The international and USA media make no connection between the fact that people are going to get COVID-19 simply because they haven't got the immune strength to defend themselves against a virus, any virus! And what about the new COVID-19 variants that may be able to evade current vaccines? Virus variants are nothing new, that's how viruses propagate, and that's why the annual flu vaccines aren't universally effective. Bottom line - the immune system empowered with adequate nutrition and supplementation will likely provide excellent protection -- as a strong immune system can generate new antibodies faster than new vaccines can be developed!
Most medical doctors and especially the media, or should we say the "propaganda industry," don't know about the social determinants of health -- education, low psychological stress, good hygiene, excellent nutrition. They just think that the vaccine is a magical cure, which allows everyone to ignore other solutions. This will likely continue as long as the media suppress relevant information and medical professionals avoid learning about nutrition. This is utter absolute stupidity and hypocrisy.
My Expulsion from Medical Practice: Censorship and economic ruin threaten dissenting physicians

By Christian Elliot
"18 reasons i am a moron"
Does the following concern you?

The U.S. government is far from a disinterested party in vaccine development. For example, Moderna’s research and development partner is the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci. Moderna benefited from $2.5 billion in federal government funding when developing its vaccine technology, and the company shares joint ownership of royalty-generating vaccine patents with NIAID and National Institutes of Health (NIH) scientists — prompting Public Citizen to rename Moderna’s COVID vaccine “the NIH vaccine.”
Are Conversations About COVID Vaccines Fracturing Your Family? Here’s What You Need to Know. • Children's Health Defense

Vaccines Being Sold as a Ticket to Freedom
People who stand to make countless billions out of COVID-19 vaccines are now selling them as a ticket to freedom, Hudson states:

“How convenient that we now have a logic that tells us that we need to vaccinate 7.8 billion people for a disease that has a mean survival rate of 99.95% for people under the age of 70. The profiteering here is naked. It is transparent.”
The Ugly Truth About COVID
It’s a sad situation when teenagers, who aren’t at high risk, are lining up for vaccines just to get their freedoms back, he adds. When you add in all the other inconsistencies and lies — PCR tests that are not capable of diagnosing infectiousness, inflated death numbers, restrictions on travel, media propaganda and arbitrary rules, like the CDC’s recent change in physical distancing in classrooms from 6 feet to 3 feet30 — it’s as though we’re living in an Orwellian reality.

With looming vaccine passports, the loss of personal liberties is at an unprecedented level, while people are generally “enslaved by fear” — fear of infection or reinfection, “long COVID,” resurgence and mutant variants. “The underpinnings of our civilization are under threat,” Hudson noted, and we have a choice. “We’ve been pushed up against a precipice, will we be pushed off or will we push back?”

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/04/17/the-ugly-truth-about-covid.asp

By Christian Elliot

Hey, go ahead and get the COVID injection. I wish you luck, and your government approves. :DMaybe you really will get to meet Hank Aaron.;)
Morons can’t help being morons. They’re morons after all.
1618742977315.png

Both Pfizer and Moderna (Biontech) vaccines are BRAND NEW technology..

Pfizer is using the vaccine from Biontech (="made in Germany").

They do not rely on the time tested method of using "killed virus" or "vector host" vaccine that in one way or the other introduces a benign version of the actual target virus..

More easy. Imagine the immune system of a human being is like an independent animal. This animal is able to learn. And "repititio est mater studiorum" - repetition is the mother of all forms of learning. A single injection is normally not sustainable - but a single injection helps to minimize the intensity of a disease outbreak. A normal immunisation needs a second immunisation 2-3 weeks after the first immunsation in case of the Biontech/Pfizer vaccine - this will be very similiar in case of moderna, I guess. As far as I heard it could need a third immunisation after 6 month - 1 year if the second immunisation was not optimal. And in general it's possible that variations in the gene code of the virus need modifications of the vaccine and so perhaps it will need a 3rd immunisation in general - or also a 4th, 5th and so on - depending what kind of variations of the virus the future will bring. But the most important step is done: the vaccines exist and are relativelly easily able to be modified - whatever new dangers the future will bring.
This should concern everyone.
BDAC7AF7-E45B-4B19-A8B3-4508E6B6F05C.jpg

By Christian Elliot

Hey, go ahead and get the COVID injection. I wish you luck, and your government approves. :DMaybe you really will get to meet Hank Aaron.;)
View attachment 481226
Dont think Kennedy liked the vaccine at all....

Bottom line, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not 80% protective with one shot anymore.

because New variants have hit the scene that they never ran trials on humans with the variants in the mix.

They only tested it in a test tube against the New variants and seems to work against the new ones, but not as well as the originals, unless both shots are given....then the protection increases on the new variants.... but again, still not at that 94% that these vaccines were at before variants showed up....

Soooo, the argument of giving one MRNA shot to a lot more people at 80% protection, isn't really 80% protection anymore, with the new variants taking over in community spread.... Others say it is worth it, even if just 60% protection.....

Also, in a hot spot like Michigan is right now, any additional vaccines may not help because it takes weeks get them in to more arms and to build up antibodies....

to affect what is happening right now ....what will immediately do such is masking up, keep 6ft of separation, and no small or large gatherings, refrain from inside restaurant eating etc....
Here is some common sense for you from Bill Maher. Please accept it.

There will be people trampled and fights breaking out when EVERYONE ELSE suddenly becomes eligible, like the Biden Admin is itching to do
In Michigan it's been opened up to those 16 and older with no mad rush -- yet.

I'll be getting first shot next Thursdat, so if I disappear, you'll know why :auiqs.jpg:

And you waited so long because you're just 16 or 18??? :abgg2q.jpg:
I've been waiting to see how long before vaccinated people end up on the other side of the lawn

Well the jury was in on that one EARLY.. They vaccinated all the folks "close to dying" when they put nursing homes and senior living at the TOP of the priority list.. If you did not get a BIG BOOM in the funeral parlor traffic after THAT -- you're probably safe...

By Christian Elliot

View attachment 481226

RFK the Junior is some special kind of moron with too much self-esteem to be embarrassed.

For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called last generation mRNA vaccines intervene directly in the genetic material of the patient and therefore alter the individual genetic material, which represents the genetic manipulation, something that was already forbidden and until then considered criminal.

By HIS science, every time you get a bee sting or eat a broccoli flower you --- "alter the individual genetic material" of the human.. Just INTRODUCING foreign DNA is WHY you HAVE an immune system..

Dear patients, after an unprecedented mRNA vaccine, you will no longer be able to treat the vaccine symptoms in a complementary way.

They will have to live with the consequences, because they can no longer be cured simply by removing toxins from the human body, just as a person with a genetic defect like Down syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome, Turner syndrome, genetic cardiac arrest, hemophilia, cystic fibrosis, Rett syndrome, etc.), because the genetic defect is forever!

At this point, I'm wondering what is taking Wordpress so long TO BAN HIS BLOG. Like they recently did to several Conservative sites... :death:<<slight sarcasm, high revenge motivation>>

The immune system REMOVES the "undocumented material" -- (cant use "illegal alien" material for fear of getting myself canceled here) -- because that is what an immune system DOES.. The mRNA is not "a genetic defect" capable of being replicated like "genetic human heart disease" DNA signature pre-cursors.

Not worth the read. GMO food can be risky or beneficial.. But it will NOT change your human identity one iota...

By Christian Elliot

View attachment 481226

RFK the Junior is some special kind of moron with too much self-esteem to be embarrassed.

For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called last generation mRNA vaccines intervene directly in the genetic material of the patient and therefore alter the individual genetic material, which represents the genetic manipulation, something that was already forbidden and until then considered criminal.

By HIS science, every time you get a bee sting or eat a broccoli flower you --- "alter the individual genetic material" of the human.. Just INTRODUCING foreign DNA is WHY you HAVE an immune system..

Dear patients, after an unprecedented mRNA vaccine, you will no longer be able to treat the vaccine symptoms in a complementary way.

They will have to live with the consequences, because they can no longer be cured simply by removing toxins from the human body, just as a person with a genetic defect like Down syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome, Turner syndrome, genetic cardiac arrest, hemophilia, cystic fibrosis, Rett syndrome, etc.), because the genetic defect is forever!

At this point, I'm wondering what is taking Wordpress so long TO BAN HIS BLOG. Like they recently did to several Conservative sites... :death:<<slight sarcasm, high revenge motivation>>

The immune system REMOVES the "undocumented material" -- (cant use "illegal alien" material for fear of getting myself canceled here) -- because that is what an immune system DOES.. The mRNA is not "a genetic defect" capable of being replicated like "genetic human heart disease" DNA signature pre-cursors.

Not worth the read. GMO food can be risky or beneficial.. But it will NOT change your human identity one iota...

German Microbiologist: “They are Killing People with these COVID Vaccines” to Reduce the World’s Population

In this exclusive interview with The New American magazine’s Senior Editor Alex Newman, world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies and that the COVID “vaccines” are set to cause a global catastrophe and a decimation of the human population. Starting off, he explains that the PCR test has been abused to produce fear in a way that is unscientific. Next, he explains what the mRNA vaccines are going to do to the human body in terms and using analogies that anyone can understand. Among other concerns, he expects massive deadly clotting as well as immune system responses that will destroy the human body. Finally, Bhakdi, who warned of impending “doom” during a Fox News interview that went viral, calls for criminal prosecutions of the people responsible and an immediate halt to this global experiment.

Watch full video at this platform which don't censor.

By Christian Elliot
Does the following concern you?

The U.S. government is far from a disinterested party in vaccine development. For example, Moderna’s research and development partner is the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci. Moderna benefited from $2.5 billion in federal government funding when developing its vaccine technology, and the company shares joint ownership of royalty-generating vaccine patents with NIAID and National Institutes of Health (NIH) scientists — prompting Public Citizen to rename Moderna’s COVID vaccine “the NIH vaccine.”
Are Conversations About COVID Vaccines Fracturing Your Family? Here’s What You Need to Know. • Children's Health Defense

Vaccines Being Sold as a Ticket to Freedom
People who stand to make countless billions out of COVID-19 vaccines are now selling them as a ticket to freedom, Hudson states:

“How convenient that we now have a logic that tells us that we need to vaccinate 7.8 billion people for a disease that has a mean survival rate of 99.95% for people under the age of 70. The profiteering here is naked. It is transparent.”
The Ugly Truth About COVID
It’s a sad situation when teenagers, who aren’t at high risk, are lining up for vaccines just to get their freedoms back, he adds. When you add in all the other inconsistencies and lies — PCR tests that are not capable of diagnosing infectiousness, inflated death numbers, restrictions on travel, media propaganda and arbitrary rules, like the CDC’s recent change in physical distancing in classrooms from 6 feet to 3 feet30 — it’s as though we’re living in an Orwellian reality.

With looming vaccine passports, the loss of personal liberties is at an unprecedented level, while people are generally “enslaved by fear” — fear of infection or reinfection, “long COVID,” resurgence and mutant variants. “The underpinnings of our civilization are under threat,” Hudson noted, and we have a choice. “We’ve been pushed up against a precipice, will we be pushed off or will we push back?”

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/04/17/the-ugly-truth-about-covid.asp

Great work gipper and thanks for sharing! And with that note, I leave this:

1619072936714.png

By Christian Elliot

View attachment 481226

German Microbiologist: “They are Killing People with these COVID Vaccines” to Reduce the World’s Population

In this exclusive interview with The New American magazine’s Senior Editor Alex Newman, world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi ...

All opinions of Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi in context covid and vaccines are not shared from German scientists - also not from any scientists in the universities, where Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi had worked once. What Mr. Bhakdi says is not totally wrong - but is a mix of facts with speculations and desinformations said the SZ, one of the best and most reliable newspapers of the world, after they made an excellent research work. Mr. Sucharit Bhakdi got the German price "Goldenes Brett vorm Kopf" for "the greatest unscientific nonsense of the year 2020".

Last edited:
By Christian Elliot

View attachment 481226

In this exclusive interview with The New American magazine’s Senior Editor Alex Newman, world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi ...

All opinions of Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi in context covid and vaccines are not shared from German scientists - also not from any scientists in the universities, where Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi had worked once. What Mr. Bhakdi says is not totally wrong - but is a mix of facts with speculations and desinformations said the SZ, one of the best and most reliable newspapers of the world, after they made an excellent research work. Mr. Sucharit Bhakdi got the German price "Goldenes Brett vorm Kopf" for "the greatest unscientific nonsense of the year 2020".

I take it you have not heard of how the universities work and how the Rockefellers took over the medical industry and education. The Rockefellers were the first snake oil salesmen. Not to mention most scientists that are aware of the scam are afraid to speak up and not to mention doctors who are afraid to speak up and the ones that don't know are useful idiots and pretty much vaccine salesmen.

By Christian Elliot

View attachment 481226

Even if what you state about one doctor is true, this means nothing when you evaluate the entire issue. There are plenty of doctors who have questioned the establishment about the pandemic and the vaccines. To say nothing of the long criminal and corrupt acts by the big pharma vaccine companies. The lies and disinformation by the establishment have been enormous.

Or if you live in Vermont ( I shit you not) if you're WHITE -- youre shit of luck because those HONKIES up there decided they that THEIR next group would be "anyone but white people".. Which IN VERMONT for fucksake is like 20,000 people... It's crazy and insane and would be funny if it wasn't so serious,...
tell me about it FCT......
1619087286109.png

~S~

Forum List

Back