Is there a reason the Democratic Party is uniform?

At the risk of sounding cynical, Democrats simply have no principles that they are willing to defend to the death.

There is a large contingent of Christian Democrats - people who profess to believe in the Bible - and yet they are unwilling to publicly condemn the holocaust of abortion, or the distortion of marriage (through unqualified support of bastardy), or the de facto support for homosexual sodomy, in the name of "privacy." When did you ever hear Jesse Jackson condemning the Democrats for effectively promoting abortion as a method of birth control? Never happened. And yet the Bible is chrystal clear on the status of the unborn.

There are Democrats who believe that the immigration laws of the United States ought to be enforced, but they keep their mouths shut because the Party leadership sees those "undocumented workers" as their margin of victory in the coming decades.

There are Democrats who see the stupidity of criminalizing gun owners, but they follow along with the onslaught of stupid anti-gun laws, so as not to rock the boat.

To Democrats there is no "good" or "bad," only what's good for me and what's bad for me.

I've noticed that the Republican party has schisms and arguments within their own party quite often, and the Democrats exploit that and say "they're at war with each other, they're unorganized, they are falling apart!"

In my opinion, that's the sign of a healthy party (although I despise most of the Republican party anyway lol, so I should say "healthier party" instead of "healthy"), whereas a party that has no large divisions within itself appears to be more like a "programmed" or "robotic" party that accepts everything their leadership says as absolute.

Democrats-----> View attachment 25290

Okay..here's the Pepsi challenge.

Find a pledge that Democrats signed..in the same way that Republicans signed on to Norquist's pledge. And Norquist's pledge trumps the Constitution for Republicans.

Can I include whatever it was they all agreed to behind a locked door on Capital Hill?

At the risk of sounding cynical, Democrats simply have no principles that they are willing to defend to the death.

There is a large contingent of Christian Democrats - people who profess to believe in the Bible - and yet they are unwilling to publicly condemn the holocaust of abortion, or the distortion of marriage (through unqualified support of bastardy), or the de facto support for homosexual sodomy, in the name of "privacy." When did you ever hear Jesse Jackson condemning the Democrats for effectively promoting abortion as a method of birth control? Never happened. And yet the Bible is chrystal clear on the status of the unborn.

There are Democrats who believe that the immigration laws of the United States ought to be enforced, but they keep their mouths shut because the Party leadership sees those "undocumented workers" as their margin of victory in the coming decades.

There are Democrats who see the stupidity of criminalizing gun owners, but they follow along with the onslaught of stupid anti-gun laws, so as not to rock the boat.

To Democrats there is no "good" or "bad," only what's good for me and what's bad for me.

You hate people and have no idea what they think.

Lying about other is a sin in your religion

How is that not a picture of the Tea Party/Republican pledge to Grover Norquist? What pledges have the Democrats made that come anywhere near that level of lemming behavior? :eusa_eh:

That's easy. Those folks have looked at the arguments and make a conscience discision that the principles are in line with their own. Democrats/liberals on the other hand believe whatever the MSM tells them without giving it any logical thought. Now you know.

I've noticed that the Republican party has schisms and arguments within their own party quite often, and the Democrats exploit that and say "they're at war with each other, they're unorganized, they are falling apart!"

In my opinion, that's the sign of a healthy party (although I despise most of the Republican party anyway lol, so I should say "healthier party" instead of "healthy"), whereas a party that has no large divisions within itself appears to be more like a "programmed" or "robotic" party that accepts everything their leadership says as absolute.

Democrats-----> View attachment 25290

Okay..here's the Pepsi challenge.

Find a pledge that Democrats signed..in the same way that Republicans signed on to Norquist's pledge. And Norquist's pledge trumps the Constitution for Republicans.

You'll have to explain that one. How are Republicans not following the constitution?

Dem policies are based on FACTS, intelligence and history, the dupes believe all kinds of BS, seem to run from one new (UNKNOWN) hero to the next, always fear mongered by their demagogue media, now all slowly going out of business lol.

Dem policies are based on FACTS, intelligence and history, the dupes believe all kinds of BS, seem to run from one new (UNKNOWN) hero to the next, always fear mongered by their demagogue media, now all slowly going out of business lol.

Wrong lemming, they are based on feelings and guilt and an overwhelming desire to control people's lives. Quick, the herd is leaving without you! :eusa_whistle:

Not a chance. kwc 57 philosophy is "based on feelings and guilt and an overwhelming desire to control people's lives." What a wonderful description of the average reactionary wack in America.

Libertarianism is not mainstream, and every male libert's secret dream is to be a war lord over all others and every female libert's secret is to be the war lord's shield maiden.

How is that not a picture of the Tea Party/Republican pledge to Grover Norquist? What pledges have the Democrats made that come anywhere near that level of lemming behavior? :eusa_eh:

That's easy. Those folks have looked at the arguments and make a conscience discision that the principles are in line with their own. Democrats/liberals on the other hand believe whatever the MSM tells them without giving it any logical thought. Now you know.

A lemming response if I ever heard one. Principles as the Norquist gang defines them just mean "I don't have to think". Liberals "doing what the MSM tells them" is just a convenient rationalization that has very little to do with truth. Whenever it suits the right you're all to willing to point out when the left is arguing with itself, hardly an example of lemming behavior.

So funny to be a Democrat and be accused of being organized and uniform by Republicans.

To answer the question: We aren't really that uniform. We just look uniform because you guys suck so much at winning elections.

Forum List

Back