Is There A Democrat Who Isn't Running For POTUS???

There are some wildcards in the deck, don't forget. There's Tulsi Gabbard with an antiwar policy that could be very popular if she gets enough MSM exposure. There's also Jill Stein and the Green Party who've been suspiciously quiet since the 2016 election, the Libertarians and any combination of those. Tulsi could shake up the House and decide to go Green Party - anything's possible in 2020.

I voted for CW.
bc2b6656108322346b92c9d8e628f5ae--comment-memes-meme-pictures.jpg

Last edited:
The Democrats have an embarrassment of riches in the running. That's a good thing. And it scares the Trumpflakes. Almost all of the candidates could whip Trump easily.

Who couldn't beat Trump? Boring old Biden, and crazy very old Bernie. And billionaire Schultz, who should be running as a Republican. If Schultz runs as an indie, he'll mainly siphon away Republican votes.

And no, Clinton isn't running, and only the CDS crowd thinks she is.

Sorry,the odds makers all favor Trump heavily.
I'd tell you to google it but you wont so I'm not going to bother.....

Democrat leadership isn't shopping for a bigger clown car.

They ARE getting bids from body shops to cut a bigger hole in the floor of the old one.

Also a lift kit for the bus. The one they throw anti-Hillary candidates under. Seems the pile wanting crushing somewhat higher this time around.

Screenshot-190.png

So far every one of these Democrats has announced they are either running or exploring their options.

An odd thread that isn’t dismissed immediately for being garbage. Good show.

One of the silly things about our republic is that regardless of who emerges victorious (if they are pictured above), they automatically get about 40% of the vote. Most there I have never heard of and I follow politics closer than most.

Jane Sanders interview with Tulsi Gabbard.
Foreign policy is more than just war and peace, it is a nuanced and complex issue that directly affects us here at home. In this interview, Dr. Jane Sanders sits down with Representative Tulsi Gabbard to talk about U.S. foreign policy and how it affects us here at home.

The Democrats have an embarrassment of riches in the running. That's a good thing. And it scares the Trumpflakes. Almost all of the candidates could whip Trump easily.

Who couldn't beat Trump? Boring old Biden, and crazy very old Bernie. And billionaire Schultz, who should be running as a Republican. If Schultz runs as an indie, he'll mainly siphon away Republican votes.

And no, Clinton isn't running, and only the CDS crowd thinks she is.

I think Clinton is definitely running. First, she would absolutely crush any of the others. I dislike Clinton, but she is a heavyweight, and the rest of the speculated field so far are pretenders. She must see this pretty clearly. Second, she needs to flip FL and one of the rust best states she lost, and it would be very tough for Trump to win. Clinton/Beto maybe?

I think we are looking at Trump v Clinton round 2. I don't know who would win. Even if Clinton lost, she would protect the majority in the House and put them in position to get closer in the Senate. Of the others, I would bet on Trump and could see big pickups in Congress for the R's as well.

Forum List

Back