Is the use of Deadly Force to protect property the solution to riots?

Which is against the law in both cases. However Huffman didn't steal local taxpayers money.

Neither did McDowell... What Huffman did was worse.

McDowell was not sentenced to five years for the school issue alone which is larceny, it was in combination with all her other crimes. Huffman was sentenced for one crime that hurt virtually nobody.

The other crimes were bullshit. she told cops where they could find hookers and drugs. She hadn't committed any crimes that hurt anyone, either. I would argue the young man or woman who didn't get into college was hurt by Huffman's fraud.

It said nothing about advertising and what type of employees anybody was getting or expected to get. That's what we were talking about.

It was very clear on the point that most job advertisements don't describe the job as is. Frankly, I can tell you, no job I've ever taken was what it was advertised as... I always ended up doing other things.

Yes, college kids get jobs with no experience depending on the field of work and pay they're willing to accept. Not all fields of work are the same. In other cases, you can't get into a profession unless you work for near minimum wage while getting that experience, or know somebody that can give you a hand.

Well, you can't, because you are useless and defeatist... I never worked another minimum wage job again after College.

These criminals cases can be confusing. In spite of the trouble she was in because of the school incident, she was then selling dope and pimping prostitutes right after. Her lawyer claimed that it was entrapment because the cops were unhappy with the attention she was getting from the larceny charge. Like police really give a shit if she was getting attention.

It seems awfully odd that they targetted her AFTER she complained about the school system, doesn't it?

Any fair and reasonable judge looks at this and says "This woman simply didn't learn her lesson. She was already in trouble with the school thing, and while waiting for her trial, went out and committed more felonious crimes!" Then the judge looks at her past record which included a bank robbery and an illegal gun in her car, and gives her 5 years in prison.

A racist judge threw the book at her... no big surprise there, our whole criminal justice system is racist.

Doctor Joe thinks that what she did and the life she led is an exact comparison to a successful woman who never so much as had an outstanding parking ticket, and paid off an administrator to change the grades of her daughters SAT test. When caught, she fully confessed to what she did and didn't give authorities a hard time.

Actually, quite the contrary. A poor woman was desperate to get her child out of a bad situation. That makes her motives a lot better than a stuck up actress who has all the wealth and privilege in the world, and STILL feels the need to cheat some working class kid. This is why racism is kind of insidious. People like you will bend over and take it from the rich and privilege but won't cut people worse off than you a bit of slack.

Neither did McDowell... What Huffman did was worse.

How was it worse?

The other crimes were bullshit. she told cops where they could find hookers and drugs. She hadn't committed any crimes that hurt anyone, either. I would argue the young man or woman who didn't get into college was hurt by Huffman's fraud.

The Snopes article stated she sold drugs to the undercover officers, not told them where they could find drugs. If you have a reliable source to support your claim, by all means, post it.

It was very clear on the point that most job advertisements don't describe the job as is. Frankly, I can tell you, no job I've ever taken was what it was advertised as... I always ended up doing other things.

That's not what we were talking about. We were talking about minimum job requirements, not that the job doesn't detail every last duty.

Well, you can't, because you are useless and defeatist... I never worked another minimum wage job again after College.

My family and tenants think I'm quite useful. You are the one who always comes on here complaining how those evil one-percenters took advantage of you, so apparently you worked some pretty low paying jobs yourself.

It seems awfully odd that they targetted her AFTER she complained about the school system, doesn't it?

No, because she didn't complain about the school system.

A racist judge threw the book at her... no big surprise there, our whole criminal justice system is racist.

She was a criminal with a record that had seven counts against her; multiple felonies. Five years is a break, but that's the black privilege for you.

Actually, quite the contrary. A poor woman was desperate to get her child out of a bad situation. That makes her motives a lot better than a stuck up actress who has all the wealth and privilege in the world, and STILL feels the need to cheat some working class kid. This is why racism is kind of insidious. People like you will bend over and take it from the rich and privilege but won't cut people worse off than you a bit of slack.

She enrolled her kid in a school she wasn't paying for. That's stealing from the taxpayers. I don't care if she was desperate or not. She was homeless and her kid should have been living in a foster home or with foster parents. She's irresponsible, not honorable.

You said she already served her time on those charges. How'd they go back in time to frame her on bank robbery and weapons charges, after she committed larceny? Was it unfair to catch her selling drugs after she committed larceny?

These criminals cases can be confusing. In spite of the trouble she was in because of the school incident, she was then selling dope and pimping prostitutes right after. Her lawyer claimed that it was entrapment because the cops were unhappy with the attention she was getting from the larceny charge. Like police really give a shit if she was getting attention.

Any fair and reasonable judge looks at this and says "This woman simply didn't learn her lesson. She was already in trouble with the school thing, and while waiting for her trial, went out and committed more felonious crimes!" Then the judge looks at her past record which included a bank robbery and an illegal gun in her car, and gives her 5 years in prison.

Doctor Joe thinks that what she did and the life she led is an exact comparison to a successful woman who never so much as had an outstanding parking ticket, and paid off an administrator to change the grades of her daughters SAT test. When caught, she fully confessed to what she did and didn't give authorities a hard time.

In Doctor Joe's world, none of that matters. They are the exact same case in his mind with the only difference being they were of different races.

How in the Hell do you "entrap" someone into selling drugs and pimping prostitutes?

Exactly. The police could never entrap me for selling drugs because I have no drugs to sell them. Nor do I have any prostitutes working for me.

It's odd that she kept committing additional crimes after she was caught committing larceny.

A poor woman was desperate to get her child out of a bad situation.

Too many guns, bank robberies, drug dealers and pimps?
Maybe the criminal (mom) should move away?

That makes her motives a lot better than a stuck up actress who has all the wealth and privilege in the world, and STILL feels the need to cheat some working class kid.

Lot of working class kids paying $70,000 for tuition and housing at Vassar?

How was it worse?

She cheated someone who worked hard to get into that college out of a slot. No one got booted from that public school because she lied about her address.

The Snopes article stated she sold drugs to the undercover officers, not told them where they could find drugs. If you have a reliable source to support your claim, by all means, post it.

She was a criminal with a record that had seven counts against her; multiple felonies. Five years is a break, but that's the black privilege for you.

Nothing she was accused of was a serious crime... Come on, Pot and prostitution?

She cheated someone who worked hard to get into that college out of a slot. No one got booted from that public school because she lied about her address.

But taxpayers paid for her kids education and that's much worse. Plus she had several other crimes included in that plea deal.

Nothing she was accused of was a serious crime... Come on, Pot and prostitution?

Who said it was pot?

You said she already served her time on those charges. How'd they go back in time to frame her on bank robbery and weapons charges, after she committed larceny? Was it unfair to catch her selling drugs after she committed larceny?

In Doctor Joe's world, none of that matters. They are the exact same case in his mind with the only difference being they were of different races.

How in the Hell do you "entrap" someone into selling drugs and pimping prostitutes?

Exactly. The police could never entrap me for selling drugs because I have no drugs to sell them. Nor do I have any prostitutes working for me.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything the cops could do or say that would make me think, "Well, the logical solution to this is to sell some drugs or get him a hooker."

Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything the cops could do or say that would make me think, "Well, the logical solution to this is to sell some drugs or get him a hooker."

And you probably aren't going to go to bed hungry tonight, either.

Yeah, because the only reason anyone ever sells drugs or pimps out hookers is because they're staving off starvation. Probably right after the workhouse tossed them out for saying, "Please, sir, I want some more."

New Topics

Forum List

Back