Is the US Supreme Court still Legitimate? (Poll)

Is the US Supreme Court still legitimate, especially considering their Roe v Wade decision?

• Yes

Votes: 65 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 26.1%

• Total voters
Let me get this straight....
1. The liberals want to get rid of the Supreme Court
2. The liberals want to get rid of the electoral College
3. ?

It sounds like they want to get rid of our Constitution, and run this country as a mob rule government.
Everything they want is to remove the checks and balances that keep our Representative Republic stable. Thats been their game from day one. They want no checks on thier power.

taking away a previously recognized fundamental right for the first time in the court's history. In doing so, it unleashed the full force of a regressive, coordinated state-by-state attack on the already perilously eroded right to access an abortion, on women's rights, the human right to bodily autonomy, privacy, and control over our own lives and dignity, and to life-saving healthcare and freedoms.

:laugh:

Gee, no bias there :D

3. ?

It sounds like they want to get rid of our Constitution, and run this country as a mob rule government.
And. . .if they can't eliminate the high court, they want to substantially enlarge it and pack it with so many leftist activist partisan Democrats that it will be ineffective as anything other than a tool of the leftist agenda.

:laugh:

Gee, no bias there :D
I'm still awaiting the explanation as to how somebody can have any control over their life if they are never allowed to live it, myself.

.....but, of course, I am saddled with the heartbreak of rationality, myself.

Conservatives don't want to get rid of the SC, or the electoral college.
The dems seem very unhappy with the SC....and the electoral college.
It doesn't take rocket science...it just takes common sense to understand.
Maybe you're the one not getting it straight. :eusa_whistle:
Common sense is in very short supply with leftists.....In fact I'd say that the shelf is bare in that regard. ;)

The democrats, the Left, and now their propaganda arm, the MSM, are mounting a campaign to hurt the USSC's "legitimacy".

On Friday, June 24, an extremist majority of the U.S. Supreme Court overruled more than 50 years of legal precedent, taking away a previously recognized fundamental right for the first time in the court's history. In doing so, it unleashed the full force of a regressive, coordinated state-by-state attack on the already perilously eroded right to access an abortion, on women's rights, the human right to bodily autonomy, privacy, and control over our own lives and dignity, and to life-saving healthcare and freedoms.

It’s time to say it: the US supreme court has become an illegitimate institution​

You can read all of the Leftist tripe about "precedent" or "women's rights", but you won't read anything about how the Dobbs decision was technically wrong as to the USSC's "mis"interpretation of the US Constitution. Even RBG said that Roe was poorly decided.
The Court, as constituted right now, has 5 justices who are not qualified to be on the Court. They are Roberts, Neil Gorsuch, Barrett, Kavanagh and Thomas. Two of them have conflicts of interest, two are simply unqualified because they lied at their respective hearings and one is a serial rapist and a drunk!

The democrats, the Left, and now their propaganda arm, the MSM, are mounting a campaign to hurt the USSC's "legitimacy".

On Friday, June 24, an extremist majority of the U.S. Supreme Court overruled more than 50 years of legal precedent, taking away a previously recognized fundamental right for the first time in the court's history. In doing so, it unleashed the full force of a regressive, coordinated state-by-state attack on the already perilously eroded right to access an abortion, on women's rights, the human right to bodily autonomy, privacy, and control over our own lives and dignity, and to life-saving healthcare and freedoms.

It’s time to say it: the US supreme court has become an illegitimate institution​

You can read all of the Leftist tripe about "precedent" or "women's rights", but you won't read anything about how the Dobbs decision was technically wrong as to the USSC's "mis"interpretation of the US Constitution. Even RBG said that Roe was poorly decided.
Better yet, how about adding a Bill of No Rights to all women. We already have an example in Iran.

The Court, as constituted right now, has 5 justices who are not qualified to be on the Court. They are Roberts, Neil Gorsuch, Barrett, Kavanagh and Thomas. Two of them have conflicts of interest, two are simply unqualified because they lied at their respective hearings and one is a serial rapist and a drunk!
Hahahahaha I can just picture an angry, delusional mental patient typing that post. Grade A satire.

But a Justice who can't even define what a woman is, is qualified? :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
LIAR. Prove what you type. You can't. Thanks for playing, hack.

Better yet, how about adding a Bill of No Rights to all women. We already have an example in Iran.
Stop whining. Abortion is NOT covered in the US Constitution, so it is a State issue.
Abortions are still legal in most states, if with a few new restrictions like civilized countries have.

No, that would be you! Stop projecting your personal problems on others.

Stop whining. Abortion is NOT covered in the US Constitution, so it is a State issue.
Abortions are still legal in most states, if with a few new restrictions like civilized countries have.
I'm whining? How about the Millions of American Women marching peacefully in the streets and in the voting booths. I'm pissed off as are millions of men and women who see McConnell's hypocrisy and trump's self-serving putting him before our nation.

The Supreme Court is a illegitimate institution because Republican Nazis have found Nazis who are putting politics above the Constitution. There should be a high bar for overturning a precedent. These so-called justices have lied to senators when they were confirmed with 2 saying that Roe vs Wade was settled law. They ignore the Constitution even when it is explicit. They have abused the shadow docket. They clearly are Republicans rather than judges and they are assisting Republicans in their attacks on this country.

3. ?

The Supreme Court represents mob rule.

New Topics

Forum List

Back