Is The Trumpinator Doomed To Lose The Election?

How many times has the person who won in Iowa gone on to become president? If the
winner in Iowa goes on to become president what happened with Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee?

Trump as became a Character of himself. Everything everybody liked about him has been thrown away for stupidity

Iowa is a little state located in fly-over country filled with far right Christian evangelicals who think they are strong, independent citizens when in fact they take over $1,200,000,000 in federal farming subsidies every year. They should all get real and vote for Sanders. But their nauseating religiosity gets in the way.

Iowa caucuses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

" Since 1972, the Iowa caucuses have had a 43% success rate at predicting which Democratic candidate for president and a 50% success rate at predicting which Republican candidate for president will go on to win the nomination of their political party at that party's national convention, though they may more reliably indicate which ones are likely to drop out owing to lack of support."

Iowa is a little state located in fly-over country filled with far right Christian evangelicals who think they are strong, independent citizens when in fact they take over $1,200,000,000 in federal farming subsidies every year. They should all get real and vote for Sanders. But their nauseating religiosity gets in the way.

I agree ~

Not going to happen to Trump again ...I am looking forward to see what happens in New Hampshire.

I agree ~

Not going to happen to Trump again ...I am looking forward to see what happens in New Hampshire.

Trump will win New Hampshire, so what? He's acting like a fool talking about do overs in Iowa. If he keeps running his mouth about stupid shit he wont win by as much as he thinks.

Only a select few get those federal farming subsidies. Truth is there are not all that many true evangelicals here either. There are though many people that still believe the Constitution and Bill of Rights should stand for something. Now if you are referring to those of us who believe in the rights as individuals and citizens who have freedom of choice to say to you or anyone else who tries to stamp on personal rights piss off as evangelicals you may have a point there.

Last edited:

I agree ~

Trump will win New Hampshire, so what? He's acting like a fool talking about do overs in Iowa. If he keeps running his mouth about stupid shit he wont win by as much as he thinks.

Much of his screaming is for Ben Carson, we all know it wasn't a mistake..
Ted just wants everyone to move on so he can plan his next round of dirty attacks.

I agree ~

Ted just wants everyone to move on so he can plan his next round of dirty attacks.

When Ben Carson change his tune on mandatory vaccines after he initially said he did not believe vaccines should be mandatory he lost.

I agree ~

Trump is acting a fool, certainly not presidential

I agree ~

I had forgotten about this stupidity against Carson:cuckoo:..

Last edited:
Trump is probably not going to win, but I am so glad to see him calling these things out that have been going on for years..
Who wants someone to win by sneaky bully actions, it should not be allowed ever.

I agree ~

I had forgotten about this stupidity against Carson:cuckoo:..

Difference is Trump is out in the open... Cruz smiles at Carson while he stabs him in the back...

654522b4cc22dc4b38ef7c8cfb31c108.jpg

Trump is probably not going to win, but I am so glad to see him calling these things out that have been going on for years..
Who wants someone to win by sneaky bully actions, it should not be allowed ever.

How about Trump talking about saving the country like he used to do, Cut the kid shit

How about Trump talking about saving the country like he used to do, Cut the kid shit

Trump is used to getting his way, and I think this win of Ted's kicked his ass.
Its time now for Trump to take that energy and kick Cruz to the corner.

Forum List

Back