Is The Tea Party A Spent Movement?

Some of the reactionaries are skittish about him, some of the true conservatives like him, and the mainstream leadership of the party are divided about his potential to win. The man will not play the white card to win, if that is your question.

Q. What is White Nationalism?

A. The idea that Whites may need to create a separate nation as a means of defending themselves..

Then GTFO of my country and go do it somewhere else. We don't need cowardly idiots like you around stinking up the joint. Give Antarctica a try.

Our founding fathers were Racist...would you also reject them?

Are you trying to associate yourself with the founding fathers? You, of all people? Don't besmirch my nation's history, you worthless coward.

Americans in great numbers are rediscovering their founding fathers in such best-selling books as Joseph Ellis’ Founding Brothers, David McCullough’s John Adams. There are others that espouse political correctness as you do ..... who believe that some of these men are unworthy of our attention because they owned slaves, Washington, Jefferson, Clark among them, but not Adams.

Jefferson owned slaves. He did not believe that all were created equal. He was a racist, at least by today's pc definition of racism. Tell this board what part of this you associate with.

Jefferson, like all slaveholders and many other white members of American society, who were much wiser than you and your ilk......regarded Negroes as inferior, childlike, untrustworthy and, of course, as property. Jefferson, the genius of politics, could see no way for African-Americans to live in society as free people. He embraced racism as it is defined today. So you hypocrite..tell this board what part of this you associate with?

Lest we forget Abraham Lincoln ---who let it be known that he did not believe Negroes and White People could ever live peaceably together.....in fact he wanted to send all the Negroes back to Afreeka. So tell this board what part of this do you associate with?

So has more in common with our founding fathers?....you as a pc republican/liberal/race traitor or racial realists who are willing to tell the truth?

In a nutshell you are a hypocritical piece of shite. Case closed. Dead wid it chump. heh heh

Sawbriars falls on his sword: Jefferson would never talk to such as him, and Lincoln would have said "draft him into a Negro regiment and see how he does."

America's number one problem is a racial minority that has sucked the blood of this society to the tune of 15 trillion dollars and counting. That's correct....15 trillion dollars wasted on this parasitic element of our society as their behavior today is worse not better and the threat they pose to social order is steadily increasing.

Race: The Central Question | American Renaissance

Let us get real...let us be honest. This board is saturated with hypocritical drivel from politically correct hypocrites on both sides of the aisle...any honest commentator knows full well that political correctness is as rampant in the republican/ tea parties as in the democratic party.

But these hypocrites try to assume a superior moral position and denigrate today's honest racial realists...they want to identify with the founding fathers...but want to delete the beliefs of the founding fathers in regards to racial realism. How ridiculous.

Articles: That Dirty, Rotten Racist...Abraham Lincoln

Americans in great numbers are rediscovering their founding fathers in such best-selling books as Joseph Ellis’ Founding Brothers, David McCullough’s John Adams. There are others that espouse political correctness as you do ..... who believe that some of these men are unworthy of our attention because they owned slaves, Washington, Jefferson, Clark among them, but not Adams.

Jefferson owned slaves. He did not believe that all were created equal. He was a racist, at least by today's pc definition of racism. Tell this board what part of this you associate with.

Jefferson, like all slaveholders and many other white members of American society, who were much wiser than you and your ilk......regarded Negroes as inferior, childlike, untrustworthy and, of course, as property. Jefferson, the genius of politics, could see no way for African-Americans to live in society as free people. He embraced racism as it is defined today. So you hypocrite..tell this board what part of this you associate with?

Lest we forget Abraham Lincoln ---who let it be known that he did not believe Negroes and White People could ever live peaceably together.....in fact he wanted to send all the Negroes back to Afreeka. So tell this board what part of this do you associate with?

So has more in common with our founding fathers?....you as a pc republican/liberal/race traitor or racial realists who are willing to tell the truth?

In a nutshell you are a hypocritical piece of shite. Case closed. Dead wid it chump. heh heh

You are too stupid to even understand what you are saying, you un-American coward.

But these hypocrites try to assume a superior moral position and denigrate today's honest racial realists

The only "realism" here is that you really, really are a sniveling racist coward and in no way worthy of calling yourself an American.

Let us get real...let us be honest. This board is saturated with hypocritical drivel from politically correct hypocrites on both sides of the aisle...any honest commentator knows full well that political correctness is as rampant in the republican/ tea parties as in the democratic party.

But these hypocrites try to assume a superior moral position and denigrate today's honest racial realists...they want to identify with the founding fathers...but want to delete the beliefs of the founding fathers in regards to racial realism. How ridiculous.

The wonderful thing about USMB is that as screwed up as many of us are here, almost no one is in the gutter to the extent you are when it comes to race.

Back to storm front, please.

The wonderful thing about USMB is that as screwed up as many of us are here, almost no one is in the gutter to the extent you are when it comes to race.

Back to storm front, please.

I am not going anywhere chump...deal wid it. BTW Do you think the following would make a good signature for me?>>>>>>>

Abraham Lincoln..........

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]-that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."

“I must add... my gratitude to you for the attention with which you have listened to me, for, from my numerous observations, our Liberals are never capable of letting anyone else have a conviction of his own without at once meeting their opponent with abuse or even something worse.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Idiot

Sawbriars is the best anti-recruiter for the WNP that ever existed.

We have been laughing our heads off at him.

You are asking the wrong question......you should be asking what acts by Obama are unconstitutional.....(but to indulge you---unconstitutional according to our constitution)......

List of Obama’s unconstitutional Executive Orders

There have been over 900 Executive orders put forth from Obama in just 4 years. He is creating a martial law ‘Disney Land’ of control covering everything imaginable. Some of the executive orders he has signed recently have been exposed thanks to ‘Friends of Conservative Action Alerts.’ They have compiled a choice list of ‘Emergency Powers, Martial law executive orders’: Get your headache medication out while you still can without a prescription.

* Executive Order 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

Well, you got the first one wrong, so we can assume that the rest of your comments are wrong, too. Where do you come up with such gibberish, and why do you think you won't be exposed?

I would be embarrassed to post such lies and be exposed. I hope you are.

RE-ESTABLISHING THE FEDERAL SAFETY COUNCIL

WHEREAS section 33 (c) of the Federal Employees' Compensation Act, as amended (5 U.S.C. 784), declared it to be the purpose of the Congress to reduce the number of accidents and injuries among Government officers and employees, encourage safe practices, eliminate work hazards and health risks, and reduce compensable injuries; and

WHEREAS section 35 of that Act, as amended (5 U.S.C. 785), further disclosed the interest of the Congress in the promotion of safety in Federal agencies and establishments; and

John F. Kennedy: Executive Order 10990

Q: Has President Barack Obama signed 900 executive orders, some of which create martial law?
A: No. Obama’s executive orders do not create martial law. And so far he has signed 139 executive orders — not 900.

FULL ANSWER
We’ve received several emails that claim Obama is using his executive powers to create martial law. They’re not true.
The email claims that Obama has issued 900 executive orders but lists orders that previous presidents signed. The email also inaccurately describes those orders.

Obama?s Executive Orders

New Topics

Forum List

Back