Is The Tea Party A Spent Movement?

Master of the Boaerd?

You did not know? bwahahbwahahbwahahbwahah

Steph, grow up. The far right crushed themselves. No one else is at fault for your group's silliness.

The far right has been suckered by the moderate pc republicans twice now....first McCain and then Romney....neither one electable because they ignored the only group that would have been willing to elect them if they had been treated right, if their concerns had been addressed.

Now you see the Republicans busily going about engineering another defeat.....because they cannot adapt to the needs of the White Working Class.....one definition of insanity....doing the same thing over and over whilst expecting a different result aka nominate a pc moderate republican and expect to win...it will not happen...ever...got dat chumps?

go post your hate in the politics forum...it dosent belong in the tea party forum

Go post your fantasies on The fiction board because it does not belong in the rational world. bwaaaaaaaa

I'm not liking what the op saw is inferring with this, white working class in the Tea Party forum...they don't stand for only white people...

take it to politics...

if not people ignore this garbage until it's in the right forum

Last edited:
I'm not liking what the op saw is inferring with this, white working class in the Tea Party forum...they don't stand for only white people...

take it to politics...

The Tea Party's biggest problem is that they do not stand for White People period....they are hung up playing the tar baby game....got dat? I would have no problem accepting minorities in a White Working Class Party if they rejected their indoctrination of hating white folk and blaming white folk for all their problems.

take it to politics...

The Tea Party's biggest problem is that they do not stand for White People period....they are hung up playing the tar baby game....got dat? I would have no problem accepting minorities in a White Working Class Party if they rejected their indoctrination of hating white folk and blaming white folk for all their problems.

like I said people..IGNORE this garbage...

Question for Stephanie

Since you have elected yourself as a spokesman for the tea party....explain to this board --exactly what the tea party does stand for.

mods can this be moved to the right forum?

maybe the rubber room? along with the other race hustling thread in tea party forum...

Last edited:

take it to politics...

So now you're all in, eh? Just no more pretense about your completely blatant racism? You're kind of a shitty person.

hey mods, is it right if ask that this be moved out of tea Party?

would appreciate if it is..

If it talks like a liberal, if it looks like a liberal, it it walks like a liberal, if it smells like a liberal...it might be a politically correct republican or even worse a delusional moron who believes they are a spokesman for the tea party. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am waiting with bated breath for the tea party spokeslady to tell this board EXACTLY what does the Tea Party stand for? For damn sure it is not working white folk.

take it to politics...

So now you're all in, eh? Just no more pretense about your completely blatant racism? You're kind of a shitty person.

Yeh...I have shit all over you and your white guilt trip.

Go back to stormfront. You failed in your mission.

Anytime I can get fake conservatives, liberals, politically correct republicans and confused Tea Partiers foaming at the mouth...my mission has been accomplished. Deal wid it chump.

If it talks like a liberal, if it looks like a liberal, it it walks like a liberal, if it smells like a liberal...it might be a politically correct republican or even worse a delusional moron who believes they are a spokesman for the tea party. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am waiting with bated breath for the tea party spokeslady to tell this board EXACTLY what does the Tea Party stand for? For damn sure it is not working white folk.

I'm from Canada and I don't get this at all.

I don't even believe there is such a thing as a Tea Party.

Has anyone named themselves this?

Make a party. Pick a leader.

You are correct...it is just a group of dissatisfied gripers who essentially are coinfused...too coinfused to form a real party because then they would have to spell out exactly what it is they stand for.

The supposed spokeslady for the alleged tea party has been posited with a direction question...what exactly does the so called tea party stand for...she has been unable to say.

I'm from Canada and I don't get this at all.

hehheh...don't feel like the Lone Ranger....none of the pc republicans or coinfused so called tea partiers get it either.

Anytime I can get fake conservatives, liberals, politically correct republicans and confused Tea Partiers foaming at the mouth...my mission has been accomplished. Deal wid it chump.

Are you from that place Stormfront? I've not been there but you are white supremicists correct?

I imagine your memberships are rocking about now.

Interesting.

I am still waiting with bated breath for that tea party spokeslady to explain to this board what the tea party really stands for ....is she not up to it? Does she not know? The world wonders. heh heh

Are you from that place Stormfront? I've not been there but you are white supremicists correct?

I imagine your memberships are rocking about now.

Interesting.

I am not a White Supremacist.....I am white nationalist sympathizer though...big difference.

Forum List

Back