Is the Target Boycott "Economic Terrorism"?

Target is a French company anyway. I had a very pretty girlie friend that was a manager there.

She told me all about it.

Target=Walmart with $1-$2 added to everything and weird, possibly gay French stuff.

Conservatives on the other hand have restricted their own access to all these great brands.

Dodgers, Bud Light, Target, Miller Lite, the NFL....

And Caterpillar Tractor, Nascar, and MLB.

Also Disney, the NBA and the Cheesecake Factory.

Also Apple, Starbucks, even Keurig.

Also Amazon, Nordstroms, and Kellogg.

Also Nike, Costco and Coca-Cola.

Also Netflix, American Airlines, and Southwest Airlines.

Also McDonalds and Addidas

And now Ford and apparently Chick fil a.
No one is "restricted". You're not making sense here.

Normals?

You mean LGBTQ+ hating MAGATS?

You fools got no money.
You're too busy spending what you got on bullets to shoot beer cans and Trump baseball cards.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTW...
The parks do fine without you people
AND
The visitors have a better time when you're not there.

You dumb ass, I don't drink beer and I don't watch baseball. Which means everything you posted was pulled out of your ignorant commie ass.

Conservatives on the other hand have restricted their own access to all these great brands.

Dodgers, Bud Light, Target, Miller Lite, the NFL....

And Caterpillar Tractor, Nascar, and MLB.

Also Disney, the NBA and the Cheesecake Factory.

Also Apple, Starbucks, even Keurig.

Also Amazon, Nordstroms, and Kellogg.

Also Nike, Costco and Coca-Cola.

Also Netflix, American Airlines, and Southwest Airlines.

Also McDonalds and Addidas

And now Ford and apparently Chick fil a.

All have competitors that are just as good or better and usually cost less.

They put themselves in play when they reacted...bad move.
Had they just kept moving, and not reacting..it would have passed them by..IMO.
Not so sure it would have passed by them but you're right about one thing; reacting like they did was similar to painting themselves with ripe meat juice and dancing around in front of a hungry lion. Guaranteed to make the predator pounce.

Jo

It's not "economic terrorism".

It's the right wing version of Cancel Culture, showing us for the zillionth time how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be in their behaviors.
I don't think it's the same thing exactly. Cancel culture inserts itself into other people's business. The target boycott is a reaction by people who have had their preferences snubbed and are choosing to spend thrir money in other places. Shopping is a very personal experience It should never be intruded upon by any smart retailer.

It's the right wing version of Cancel Culture, showing us for the zillionth time how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be in their behaviors.
Except it is not.

Cancel culture does not refer to everything. It has a meaning and this is not it.

Yup. You should help poor little lost me.

With a point. You DO have one after all this time, right????
Other than owning a 3 br condo next to your minimind in your cavernous cranium?
No, my presence and response to you is what makes your day.
1686148427840-jpeg.792566

Hmmm, so you're limited by venue. Unfortunately most of the venues near me with the artists we want to see are ticketmaster

Saw Don Felder Wed and just saw Night Ranger tonight. No Ticket master.

20230609_201541.jpg
20230607_212618.jpg

Not shopping at Target is not cancel culture. Target is not being shut down so YOU can’t shop there if you want to.

Forum List

Back