Is the Sun Causing Global Warming?

red states rule

May 30, 2006
A scientist has recently announced that Mars is getting warmer, leading some to conclude that variations in the Sun's temperature is the cause of global warming, and not carbon emissions.

It is also well known that the Earth has had warming and cooling phases since the beginning of time. All these occurred before carbon emissions.

The cap of Antartica is growing larger, leading some to believe that the Earth is not, in fact, getting warmer.

Scientists who have expressed doubt about global warming have received death threats. Some have declared that these scientists should be put on trial as "deniers" in the same way Holocaust deniers are punished in Europe. Some have declared that climatologists who doubt global warming should have their certifications pulled.

Al Gore has made millions of dollars with his movie about global warming. He lives in a giant mansion and uses more energy in a month than most people use in a year. He flies around the world in a private jet, a jet which is adding to carbon emissions in the environment. He has started a company that sells "carbon credits" which means if you pay Al Gore money, its okay for you to pollute.

Please don't threaten me with death, but I think there's room for doubt that global warming, if it exists, is caused by carbon emissions.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/3/5/115518.shtml

Ofcourse the sun causes global warming, what else would? That idea is that anthropogenic global warming might be harmful, but we dont have the science to prove it yet. AND Ofcourse mars is getting warmer, its atmosphere is 95% carbon dioxide you idiots. Mars is a walking greenhouse effect on its own.

Ofcourse the sun causes global warming, what else would? That idea is that anthropogenic global warming might be harmful, but we dont have the science to prove it yet. AND Ofcourse mars is getting warmer, its atmosphere is 95% carbon dioxide you idiots. Mars is a walking greenhouse effect on its own.

I am waiting for libs to blame Bush for destroying the enviroment on Mars

I agree with RSR (mark this rare occasion).

Like the Earth, Mars is getting hotter. Although we haven’t explored much of Mars, it seems safe to say that the Martians aren’t driving Hummers and living like we are here. So we can’t blame Martian Warming on something different that Earth Warming or ise versa.

That leads to a common suspect - The Sun.

It is true, that the Sun is getting hotter. That is the reason for Global Warming.
Personally I welcome it, less shoveling snow, more motorcycle riding!

more supporting articles:
http://solar-center.stanford.edu/sun-on-earth/glob-warm.html
http://www.freemarketnews.com/Analysis/56/7135/mercer.asp?wid=56&nid=7135

hot.png

Libs still blame Pres Bush for "walking away from Kyoto"

What they do not want you to know is, the Dem Senate in 1997 rejected the treaty by the narrow margin 0f 95 - 0

I will NOT be bullied into any position. :eusa_snooty: Case in point. Any scientist who goes against global warming, is ostracized and silenced.

I believe man is contributing to climate change, but this global warming extremism of... We're all gonna die AHHHHH!!!!. Is nonsense.

Im all for saving the planet. But lets not get radical here. Climate change is normal. :rolleyes: . If we become radical, we will hurt the planet more, by rushing into un-proven ways of trying to save the planet that we dont even know if they work. We need sane, logic, rational, slow time tested thinking. Not panicked, fear-based thinking.

Do you have a point?.

Anyone can put up a slogan?. I wanna know what you think.

Are you talking about suv's? do you wanna ban them?

You wanna discuss this, or just have a banner with a slogan

Im not trying to attack you, i want to disccus this

Do you have a point?.

Anyone can put up a slogan?. I wanna know what you think.

Are you talking about suv's? do you wanna ban them?

You wanna discuss this, or just have a banner with a slogan

Im not trying to attack you, i want to disccus this

I find it ironic in a very ham-fisted and obvious way that the people who tend to support fighting wars with OPEC nations are the same people who refuse to give up their gas-guzzlers.

:lol: Thats a good point. Gas guzzling vehicles should be banned, and i support that. Why?. Because they dont only affect the driver. They make us more dependent on foreign oil, and regardless of what party you are affiliated with, we must end our dependance on foreign oil, period.

I find it ironic in a very ham-fisted and obvious way that the people who tend to support fighting wars with OPEC nations are the same people who refuse to give up their gas-guzzlers.

Why should they?

Let the oil companies do what they do best

Explore, drill, refine, and deliver their product

If you want to drive your little riding lawnmower with bucket seats - go ahead

Stop telling other what to do

I understand that is what libs do best - tell Al Gore to give up his limo and private jets

Be consistent

Forum List

Back