Is the pressure getting to our President?

How else does one express utter contempt for a gutter tramp, the filthiest person?
Try being an adult instead of a deranged jackal.

How so? He was a contemptible pervert long before anyone ever heard of the coronavirus. Frankly, him and the sex pervert from Indiana aren't worth my spit.

I understand Mike Pence will not allow a COVID-19 test for anyone who is not his wife.
What an ignorant statement.

See, these are known as "jokes". Glad you liked it.
The best joke is your candidate for President. Pitiful.

Try being an adult instead of a deranged jackal.

How so? He was a contemptible pervert long before anyone ever heard of the coronavirus. Frankly, him and the sex pervert from Indiana aren't worth my spit.

I understand Mike Pence will not allow a COVID-19 test for anyone who is not his wife.

He's a damned sight better than the two whores in the White House.

You're very ill.

He was cool, he was calm and he was exactly correct in telling Alexander what a useless troll he was. Of course other reporters are wetting their panties over this because the President has made clear to them that he will no longer allow them to shape the news to suit their own biases

More bullying by the president of reporters who do not praise him and give him softball questions.
Bullying? No, he was protecting the American people from unscrupulous reporters who want to create fear and panic.

Wait --- aren't you the same wag who was trying to sell "our mortality rate is 1.3%" just last night?
Right, I calculate the mortality rate the same way the CDC and the WHO do, and you apparently use the method you found on Idiots Anonymous website.

I'm not seeing a link --- you know LIKE I GAVE YOU --- but the fact remains you *****CANNOT***** just declare that tens of thousands of CV cases are ALL going to recover without incident, which is exactly what you're doing every time you pull this idiotic "let's compare flluid numbers with static ones" crapola.
lol A link? Just look at the numbers the CDC and WHO come up with and the ridiculous numbers you manufacture and it is clear how the CDC and WHO calculate mortality rates.

More bullying by the president of reporters who do not praise him and give him softball questions.
Bullying? No, he was protecting the American people from unscrupulous reporters who want to create fear and panic.

Wait --- aren't you the same wag who was trying to sell "our mortality rate is 1.3%" just last night?
Right, I calculate the mortality rate the same way the CDC and the WHO do, and you apparently use the method you found on Idiots Anonymous website.

I'm not seeing a link --- you know LIKE I GAVE YOU --- but the fact remains you *****CANNOT***** just declare that tens of thousands of CV cases are ALL going to recover without incident, which is exactly what you're doing every time you pull this idiotic "let's compare flluid numbers with static ones" crapola.
lol A link? Just look at the numbers the CDC and WHO come up with and the ridiculous numbers you manufacture and it is clear how the CDC and WHO calculate mortality rates.

So the answer is no, you have no link. You're pulling it out of your ass.

I don't watch much CNN, but they are accurate in their coverage. The fake is Fox news, as Tudky and Hannity are nothing more than shills for Trump. Any news that Trump doesn't like he labels as "fake", and his minions eat it up.

When did CNN become accurate?

The Hannity Show is NOT a news show, it is an opinion show. What part is not clear to you?

The List Of CNN’s Bungled Reporting Is A Sight To Behold
AMBER ATHEYWHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT
August 31, 20189:16 PM ET

Despite CNN’s assertion this week that it “does not lie,” the network has an extensive history of bungled reporting — some of which has gone uncorrected.
The List Of CNN’s Bungled Reporting Is A Sight To Behold

And CNN is not all news either. Hannity makes statements that are inaccurate and slanted and maybe he should not be on a station that advertises itself as Fox NEWS.

Anyone who questions Trump's motives has a disease, yes? Have you read about Trump's previous life? A tiger doesn't change his stripes nor does a grifter and charlatan and that is what you have leading our nation. You are uninformed about this guy.
Americans are living in fear and he should have used the moment to calm those fears instead of acting like the asshole that he is.
I read about Trump which is why I voted for him. It’s refreshing that he pisses off people like you, the MSM and the Democrats.

I guess that it is refreshing that that he stiffs businesses that he contracts with to work on his properties, and it is refreshing that he "grabs 'em by the pussy" and it is refreshing that he brags about being a sex offender, and it is refreshing that he is a grifter and charlatan, and it is refreshing that he is profiting off of taxpayer money while in office, and it is refreshing that he has allowed his children to score big bucks while in office, and it is refreshing.......Oh well, that is enough. You have not read a damned thing about Trump's life as he has spent it scamming the system. If that is ok with you, then keep chugging along.
Refreshing that Trump U was a scam that he paid a fine for Refreshing he used money from his charity fund for BS that he paid a fine for Ever wonder how much insider selling the pos and his family are doing ??

I don't think that his family is invested in the stock market. They use the presidency to increase their wealth instead.

Exactly how are they doing that? the same question on the clintons, obamas, bidens, peloisis, schumers, pencil neck schiff and toad boy Nadler. Do you not understand that they are all ripping us off every day? WTF is wrong with you?

What's with the stupid name calling? You sound like a 5th-grade mentality. That question does not apply to any except Clintons. Some do and some don't but certainly not on the level of the Trumps. According to your grifter president, he increased his net worth from 3 billion to 10 billion dollars in one year

Why wouldn’t he feel comfortable in addressing people who are scared?
If he has addressed it before, why not just say ......I have already addressed that

Now, can you be honest with us?
Do you think Trump went off the deep end with that response?

Would he have responded the same if Hannity had asked it

I do not think his response to that asshole was inappropriate in any way. Certain media outlets have been trying to use the virus as a political tool. If you cannot understand that, then maybe you are one of them.

Hannity would not have asked such a stupid question, so your analogy is invalid.

"Asshole"??
shakehead.gif

The freaking POUTUS was handed an open invitation to speak words of inspiration. An opportunity to go down in the history books with a timeless quote. And all he had was vitriol. WHO does that make the "asshole"? WHO?

come on hoppy, you aren't as stupid as that post makes you look. Everyone knows that that reporter was trying to stir up shit and Trump put him in his place. The guy was not looking for some reassuring words for the country, he was trying to say that the whole fiasco was Trump's fault, as are many of the fricken left wing idiots on this forum. How the f$$k was Trump supposed to be prepared for a Chinese virus that no one on earth knew existed before January of this year?

I think you are a fairly intelligent poster, but your Trump-hate has made you stupid.

So what you're saying is Orange Rumpy was handed a great big opening to plop out some timeless quote, couldn't handle it and opted instead to make his mark in a more pissy way.

Yeah I'm hip. Just said that.
What I am seeing is mayors and Governors making the hard decisions while Trump is blowing sunshine up our ass
Stuff it RW if Trump made ‘hard decisions’ for States you’d be screaming about him being a dictator. Your shit is getting boring.

Is the pressure getting to our President?
Why? Is that the goal?

Not the goal I don't think, but this president may not be able to lead and handle this kind of pressure. What he finally did accomplish was to let the medical professionals step up to the plate and deal with the crisis. I applaud him for this and believe that we getting some good advice and intelligent explanations.

Their job is to keep government in check.

That is why we have a first amendment.
Wrong. We the people keep government in check. The job of the press is to report. We decide what to do with the information provided.

Yes you do
And you couldn’t keep them in check without a free press reporting on the ills of Government
Agree. However, it's not the job of the press to create a political narrative. The press is supposed to be apolitical or it isn't really a free press.
The press has always been political with an editorial policy leaning one way or another.
Now you're confused. Editorials are not reporting.

Editorial policy also reflects what stories get covered

Wrong. We the people keep government in check. The job of the press is to report. We decide what to do with the information provided.

Yes you do
And you couldn’t keep them in check without a free press reporting on the ills of Government
Agree. However, it's not the job of the press to create a political narrative. The press is supposed to be apolitical or it isn't really a free press.
The press has always been political with an editorial policy leaning one way or another.

You're so full of shit.

Yes you do

This is the kind of shit that we're complaining about and you ignore it.
CNN's Jake Tapper under fire after admitting he didn't fact-check AOC on Trump-coronavirus claim

What could you say to Americans who are scared is now an idiotic, baiting question. Another sad, frightening and immature rationalization as a consequence of a cult of personality rather than an informed citizenry.
What is idiotic about the question?

People are afraid of the disease, afraid to lose their jobs, afraid of how they will pay their bills

Why would our President be offended by being asked to respond?
Owning the libs does not measure up to governing during a global pandemic. This ain't professional wrestling anymore. This is the stuff for serious governing by competent grown ups. I wish we had one.
What we have is a game show host in charge of America ,,This is not a time imo to fix blame BUT I must say to my republican friends here ,,How could you do this to us????

This is not a time to fix blame...so watch you do it anyways?

Trump is doing better with this crisis than Barry did with the Swine flu. He's better suited to handle it because he's been a CEO that's had to make tough calls for decades.
Trump does not project leadership.
Leadership is taking responsibility for everything even when things go wrong and crediting subordinates when things go right. Trump's comportment does not provide those qualities.

So was Barry "projecting leadership" when his foreign policy was described as "Leading From Behind"? I hate to break this to you but it takes a set of stones to be a leader. Trump doesn't care what you think of him...he's going to do what he thinks is the right thing for the country...polls and pundits be damned!

Do you make it a habit of spitting in people's faces because you don't like their politics? Donald Trump is your President. That happened because you Progressives ran a REALLY bad candidate in the last election! Donald Trump will probably be your President for another term. That's probably going to happen because you Progressives are in the process of nominating yet another REALLY bad candidate! Are you going to spend the next four years spitting at people because your side of the political equation is so monumentally stupid?
Speaking of spitting on people you have a world class spitter in your WH This moron in our WH is unqualified and 4 more years of the guy smarter than Generals scientists and doctors will be a disaster

I hate to break this to you, Eddie...but compared to Hair Plugs Biden...Donald Trump is a damn MENSA candidate! If you're looking for "smart" then why is Joe Biden going to be your nominee?
Biden is wicked smart with a Yuge Brain

Trump is a stupid Reality TV Host

Biden was never smart, Winger! He had to cheat to get through law school. He's stayed in Government for his entire life because let's face it...you don't HAVE to be smart to be a Senator! Now he's old and senile. I can't believe that Biden is the best that you clowns could come up with!
When elected, Biden will be the smartest man ever elected President.
And the healthiest too.

Are you on crack, Winger?

Damn...who let the Clinton's in! Someone call the Secret Service!

Forum List

Back