Is the pressure getting to our President?

Anyone who questions Trump's motives has a disease, yes? Have you read about Trump's previous life? A tiger doesn't change his stripes nor does a grifter and charlatan and that is what you have leading our nation. You are uninformed about this guy.
Americans are living in fear and he should have used the moment to calm those fears instead of acting like the asshole that he is.
I read about Trump which is why I voted for him. It’s refreshing that he pisses off people like you, the MSM and the Democrats.

I guess that it is refreshing that that he stiffs businesses that he contracts with to work on his properties, and it is refreshing that he "grabs 'em by the pussy" and it is refreshing that he brags about being a sex offender, and it is refreshing that he is a grifter and charlatan, and it is refreshing that he is profiting off of taxpayer money while in office, and it is refreshing that he has allowed his children to score big bucks while in office, and it is refreshing.......Oh well, that is enough. You have not read a damned thing about Trump's life as he has spent it scamming the system. If that is ok with you, then keep chugging along.
Refreshing that Trump U was a scam that he paid a fine for Refreshing he used money from his charity fund for BS that he paid a fine for Ever wonder how much insider selling the pos and his family are doing ??

I don't think that his family is invested in the stock market. They use the presidency to increase their wealth instead.

Exactly how are they doing that? the same question on the clintons, obamas, bidens, peloisis, schumers, pencil neck schiff and toad boy Nadler. Do you not understand that they are all ripping us off every day? WTF is wrong with you?
Did we catch them ??? Just republicans stealing and you go to pelosi nadler etc etc ?

Didn't sound like fearmongering to me. The douchebag is the grifter in chief. He should have fielded the softball question and handled it with aplomb like a leader should and not like the asshole he is.

He basically said Americans were in fear. That was bullshit and Trump called him on it. Besides, however Trump would have answered the question they's still find a way to denigrate him because they all have TDS just like you.

Anyone who questions Trump's motives has a disease, yes? Have you read about Trump's previous life? A tiger doesn't change his stripes nor does a grifter and charlatan and that is what you have leading our nation. You are uninformed about this guy.
Americans are living in fear and he should have used the moment to calm those fears instead of acting like the asshole that he is.
I read about Trump which is why I voted for him. It’s refreshing that he pisses off people like you, the MSM and the Democrats.

I guess that it is refreshing that that he stiffs businesses that he contracts with to work on his properties, and it is refreshing that he "grabs 'em by the pussy" and it is refreshing that he brags about being a sex offender, and it is refreshing that he is a grifter and charlatan, and it is refreshing that he is profiting off of taxpayer money while in office, and it is refreshing that he has allowed his children to score big bucks while in office, and it is refreshing.......Oh well, that is enough. You have not read a damned thing about Trump's life as he has spent it scamming the system. If that is ok with you, then keep chugging along.

Jesus, Dude...try watching something beside CNN! You've just rattled off every narrative they've used to try and get Trump out of office! All bullshit but hey, if you tell lies long enough then the low IQ person will eat it up with a spoon!
Good to see you're watching an honest program on TV ,,CNN Keep up the good work

Do you make it a habit of spitting in people's faces because you don't like their politics? Donald Trump is your President. That happened because you Progressives ran a REALLY bad candidate in the last election! Donald Trump will probably be your President for another term. That's probably going to happen because you Progressives are in the process of nominating yet another REALLY bad candidate! Are you going to spend the next four years spitting at people because your side of the political equation is so monumentally stupid?
Speaking of spitting on people you have a world class spitter in your WH This moron in our WH is unqualified and 4 more years of the guy smarter than Generals scientists and doctors will be a disaster

I hate to break this to you, Eddie...but compared to Hair Plugs Biden...Donald Trump is a damn MENSA candidate! If you're looking for "smart" then why is Joe Biden going to be your nominee?
Biden is wicked smart with a Yuge Brain

Trump is a stupid Reality TV Host

Biden was never smart, Winger! He had to cheat to get through law school. He's stayed in Government for his entire life because let's face it...you don't HAVE to be smart to be a Senator! Now he's old and senile. I can't believe that Biden is the best that you clowns could come up with!
When elected, Biden will be the smartest man ever elected President.
And the healthiest too.

Astonishingly excellent post.

Actually he asked a question. Rump couldn't handle it.

Again.

it was a cheap ass set up question. not a legitimate question from a legitimate reporter seeking facts. Trump slapped the guy down verbally and it was exactly the called for response.

He has the best medical minds in the country working on this 24/7 and for a reporter to engage in fear mongering is juvenile and shows a total lack of understanding.

Another partisan whack job that got put in his place. Great job Mr president.

"Great job" at dividing and polarizing people, no question. Get it? No question? Haw, I kill me.

Matter of fact that's exactly why Rump's disapproval rating has held steady for his entire term. Because the first thing he did, way before the election, was start dividing people into tribes, complete with "beat the crap out of 'im" and "nothing you can do, although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is". And of course demonizing the free press in the ignoble tradition of Stalin, Chávez, Wilson, Nixon and of course that Austrian corporal. Whelp --- those tribes continue to hold, don't they. Tell us about yours. Do y'all dance naked in the forest around a bigly banner of a fake Time Magazine cover or what? Fly radio-controlled model Revolutionary War planes? Dance on rooftops?

Supporting the constitution, american citizenship, freedom, and the first and second amendments is not dividing the country. It is reuniting it under the principles and beliefs that made this the greatest nation on earth.

If a few of you crazy ass libtardians get your feeling hurt when real america speaks up---------tough shit!

Those virtues would certainly not be. Think it's about time he started actually trying it? Think the self-infatuated baby asshole is even CAPABLE of it? I doubt it. Anything's possible but it would require a complete life change,74 years on.

By the way we capitalize "America" in my country.

FU and the horse you rode in on. You are a waste of time and typing effort to respond to you juvenile bullshit posts, you and winger make a good pair of morons.

Astonishingly excellent tantrum in lieu of response. Many people are saying that.

Yes. I would spit in this "man's" face [President Donald Trump}. He is no American and prostitutes what it means to be American. Your comments reveal who you are.

Why do you hate all the great things President Trump has done for our country. Many of which are now under immense pressure because of a deadly virus from China. A virus President Trump moved to slow it's migration into the United States back in January while Democrats were pushing a fake Impeachment agenda. You must be so proud!

Published February 1, 2020
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'
By Joe McDonald, Sam McNeil | Associated Press
[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]

###

U.S.
CALIFORNIA'S DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR PRAISES TRUMP'S RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS ON CRUISE SHIP: 'EVERY SINGLE THING HE SAID THEY FOLLOWED THROUGH ON'

BY JASON LEMON ON 3/9/20 AT 1:29 PM EDT

California's Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom praised President Donald Trump on Monday for supporting his state as it assisted with the repatriation of passengers from the coronavirus-infected Grand Princess cruise ship.

Trump and his administration have faced criticism for their response to the coronavirus. But Newsom, who declared a state of emergency in California last Wednesday, shared positive remarks about the way the president had responded and supported the West Coast state as it allowed the Grand Princess, which had 21 infected passengers aboard, to dock in Oakland.

California's Democrat governor praises Trump's response to Coronavirus on cruise ship

###

FOX NEWS FLASH
Published
1 hour ago [03/17/20]
Dr. Ronny Jackson says Trump prevented American coronavirus pandemic on level of Italy, Iran
By Yael Halon | Fox News

Former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson praised President Trump Monday night after he announced a list of guidelines that he and the White House coronavirus task force hoped will slow the spread of the pandemic within 15 days.

"The president has done everything he needed to do in this case," Jackson told "Hannity". "He’s acted quickly and decisively. He did what he always has done ... he went with his instincts."

"He put together a top-notch team and he was criticized.... despite that, he carried on and did what he needed to do for our country. He put the [China] travel ban in place," he added.

Jackson said he does not expect the virus to spread at the rate that it has in places like Italy and Iran due to the president's "quick and decisive actions," notably his decision to restrict travel into the U.S. from China in late January.

Dr. Ronny Jackson says Trump prevented American coronavirus pandemic on level of Italy, Iran

###

Cuomo Praises Trump’s Coronavirus Response: ‘His Team Is On It’
By MAIREAD MCARDLE
March 17, 2020 11:48 AM

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo praised the Trump administration’s efforts to handle the coronavirus outbreak on Tuesday, after initially criticizing the federal government’s response as “absurd and nonsensical.”

“His team is on it. They’ve been responsive,” Cuomo said at a press conference. “I want to say thank you.”

Cuomo Praises Trump's Coronavirus Response: 'His Team Is On It' | National Review

###

Poll: 55% Approve of How Trump’s Handling Chinese Coronavirus Crisis
SIMON KENT
20 Mar 2020

A poll released Friday shows President Donald Trump’s approval for his handling of the Chinese coronavirus outbreak is on the rise.

In the figures reported by ABC, a full 55 percent of Americans approve of the president’s management of the crisis, against 43 percent who disapprove.

Poll: 55% Approve of How Trump's Handling Chinese Coronavirus Crisis

###

This despite all the hate and vitriol heaped on President Donald Trump by the Lame stream media!

Of course he does

That is why we have a free press
What's the job of the press?
Their job is to keep government in check.

That is why we have a first amendment.
Wrong. We the people keep government in check. The job of the press is to report. We decide what to do with the information provided.

Yes you do
And you couldn’t keep them in check without a free press reporting on the ills of Government
Agree. However, it's not the job of the press to create a political narrative. The press is supposed to be apolitical or it isn't really a free press.
The press has always been political with an editorial policy leaning one way or another.

When elected, Biden will be the smartest man ever elected President.
And the healthiest too.

serious-face-donald-trump-yeah-right-meme-M.png

What's the job of the press?
Their job is to keep government in check.

That is why we have a first amendment.
Wrong. We the people keep government in check. The job of the press is to report. We decide what to do with the information provided.

Yes you do
And you couldn’t keep them in check without a free press reporting on the ills of Government
Agree. However, it's not the job of the press to create a political narrative. The press is supposed to be apolitical or it isn't really a free press.
The press has always been political with an editorial policy leaning one way or another.
Now you're confused. Editorials are not reporting.

I don't watch much CNN, but they are accurate in their coverage. The fake is Fox news, as Tudky and Hannity are nothing more than shills for Trump. Any news that Trump doesn't like he labels as "fake", and his minions eat it up.

When did CNN become accurate?

The Hannity Show is NOT a news show, it is an opinion show. What part is not clear to you?

The List Of CNN’s Bungled Reporting Is A Sight To Behold
AMBER ATHEYWHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT
August 31, 20189:16 PM ET

Despite CNN’s assertion this week that it “does not lie,” the network has an extensive history of bungled reporting — some of which has gone uncorrected.
The List Of CNN’s Bungled Reporting Is A Sight To Behold

what president? We do not have a president.

Ah...another progressive still in denial?

this person, who wishes that he was a man, is no president. I wish that I could spit in his face. Not a man. Not a president.

You're no lady but we knew that

Neither are you. I had to erase what I originally typed about you, pervert. You probably think of yourself as some kind of a "lady."

Why am I the pervert? I'm not going around saying I want to spit in someone's face.

I bet you're virus-shaming like a madwoman around here. But publicly admitting you want to spit in someone's face.

Why does Leftism make you all the same kind of hater, I have to wonder?

How else does one express utter contempt for a gutter tramp, the filthiest person?

Ah...another progressive still in denial?

this person, who wishes that he was a man, is no president. I wish that I could spit in his face. Not a man. Not a president.

Neither are you. I had to erase what I originally typed about you, pervert. You probably think of yourself as some kind of a "lady."

Why am I the pervert? I'm not going around saying I want to spit in someone's face.

I bet you're virus-shaming like a madwoman around here. But publicly admitting you want to spit in someone's face.

How else does one express utter contempt for a gutter tramp, the filthiest person?
Try being an adult instead of a deranged jackal.

How so? He was a contemptible pervert long before anyone ever heard of the coronavirus. Frankly, him and the sex pervert from Indiana aren't worth my spit.

How so? He was a contemptible pervert long before anyone ever heard of the coronavirus. Frankly, him and the sex pervert from Indiana aren't worth my spit.
Have you ever considered professional help?

Have you? I don't like filth in my life and the lives of my loved ones.

I understand Mike Pence will not allow a COVID-19 test for anyone who is not his wife.

Have you? I don't like filth in my life and the lives of my loved ones.
What filth are you referring to?

I understand Mike Pence will not allow a COVID-19 test for anyone who is not his wife.
What an ignorant statement.

What an ignorant statement.

See, these are known as "jokes". Glad you liked it.

Forum List

Back