Is the pressure getting to our President?

Didn't sound like fearmongering to me. The douchebag is the grifter in chief. He should have fielded the softball question and handled it with aplomb like a leader should and not like the asshole he is.

He basically said Americans were in fear. That was bullshit and Trump called him on it. Besides, however Trump would have answered the question they's still find a way to denigrate him because they all have TDS just like you.

Anyone who questions Trump's motives has a disease, yes? Have you read about Trump's previous life? A tiger doesn't change his stripes nor does a grifter and charlatan and that is what you have leading our nation. You are uninformed about this guy.
Americans are living in fear and he should have used the moment to calm those fears instead of acting like the asshole that he is.
I read about Trump which is why I voted for him. It’s refreshing that he pisses off people like you, the MSM and the Democrats.

I guess that it is refreshing that that he stiffs businesses that he contracts with to work on his properties, and it is refreshing that he "grabs 'em by the pussy" and it is refreshing that he brags about being a sex offender, and it is refreshing that he is a grifter and charlatan, and it is refreshing that he is profiting off of taxpayer money while in office, and it is refreshing that he has allowed his children to score big bucks while in office, and it is refreshing.......Oh well, that is enough. You have not read a damned thing about Trump's life as he has spent it scamming the system. If that is ok with you, then keep chugging along.

your stupidity is not refreshing. you are a foolish victim of the lying media. Nothing in your post is true. Now, if you insert Biden for Trump, much of your post would be true. plugs has been in DC on the government tit for 50 years and what has he done except make himself and his entire family rich? go ahead and nominate him, the truth about his Ukraine corruption and his China corruption are all available and will be brought out during the campaign.

Didn't sound like fearmongering to me. The douchebag is the grifter in chief. He should have fielded the softball question and handled it with aplomb like a leader should and not like the asshole he is.

He basically said Americans were in fear. That was bullshit and Trump called him on it. Besides, however Trump would have answered the question they's still find a way to denigrate him because they all have TDS just like you.

Anyone who questions Trump's motives has a disease, yes? Have you read about Trump's previous life? A tiger doesn't change his stripes nor does a grifter and charlatan and that is what you have leading our nation. You are uninformed about this guy.
Americans are living in fear and he should have used the moment to calm those fears instead of acting like the asshole that he is.
I read about Trump which is why I voted for him. It’s refreshing that he pisses off people like you, the MSM and the Democrats.

I guess that it is refreshing that that he stiffs businesses that he contracts with to work on his properties, and it is refreshing that he "grabs 'em by the pussy" and it is refreshing that he brags about being a sex offender,...

I read to here and was done with you. That you lie, is you admitting that you know your side is the bad guys. You are actively evil.

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."
That's just his narcissism on display. I think it's too bad if the President can't acknowledge and reassure those of us who ARE anxious, worried and in places where the virus is crawling all over the place, susceptible people ARE scared. But Trump sees that as a criticism because he wants us to be reassured that HE is in control of this.
And the anti trump news media is desperate to paint the situation as worse than it is for their own partisan political reasons

I have never seen a country shut down because of a health threat
What can be worse than that?
What could be worse for liberals?

seeing trump as the center of attention during a daily 2 hour press conference that will help him politically once the health crisis is over

announcing new drugs, the dispatch of Navy hospital ships, a stimulus package and everything else is making trump look good and that drives liberals crazy
Do you know Mac there are SEVERE shortages of vital supplies ? The sooner you get off your lib shit and start looking at things as they really are we'll all be better off
There are shortages in every country that does not manufacture its own supplies

This is the ugly underside of cheap trinkets made in china

I guess that it is refreshing that that he stiffs businesses that he contracts with to work on his properties, and it is refreshing that he "grabs 'em by the pussy" and it is refreshing that he brags about being a sex offender, and it is refreshing that he is a grifter and charlatan, and it is refreshing that he is profiting off of taxpayer money while in office, and it is refreshing that he has allowed his children to score big bucks while in office, and it is refreshing.......Oh well, that is enough. You have not read a damned thing about Trump's life as he has spent it scamming the system. If that is ok with you, then keep chugging along.

your stupidity is not refreshing. you are a foolish victim of the lying media. Nothing in your post is true. Now, if you insert Biden for Trump, much of your post would be true. plugs has been in DC on the government tit for 50 years and what has he done except make himself and his entire family rich? go ahead and nominate him, the truth about his Ukraine corruption and his China corruption are all available and will be brought out during the campaign.

All of it is true and Biden is not a grifter as is Trump.

Trump D.C. Hotel Contractors Say They're Owed Millions : NPR
www.npr.org › 2017/01/11 › trump-d-c-hotel-contractors-say-theyre-o...

Jan 11, 2017 - In late October, just weeks ahead of the election, President-elect Donald Trump made a quick detour to Washington for the official opening of ...

Why wouldn’t he feel comfortable in addressing people who are scared?
If he has addressed it before, why not just say ......I have already addressed that

Now, can you be honest with us?
Do you think Trump went off the deep end with that response?

Would he have responded the same if Hannity had asked it

I do not think his response to that asshole was inappropriate in any way. Certain media outlets have been trying to use the virus as a political tool. If you cannot understand that, then maybe you are one of them.

Hannity would not have asked such a stupid question, so your analogy is invalid.

"Asshole"??
shakehead.gif

The freaking POUTUS was handed an open invitation to speak words of inspiration. An opportunity to go down in the history books with a timeless quote. And all he had was vitriol. WHO does that make the "asshole"? WHO?

come on hoppy, you aren't as stupid as that post makes you look. Everyone knows that that reporter was trying to stir up shit and Trump put him in his place. The guy was not looking for some reassuring words for the country, he was trying to say that the whole fiasco was Trump's fault, as are many of the fricken left wing idiots on this forum. How the f$$k was Trump supposed to be prepared for a Chinese virus that no one on earth knew existed before January of this year?

I think you are a fairly intelligent poster, but your Trump-hate has made you stupid.
What stir up shit? Gave your AH the perfect opportunity to show for the first time ,he was presidential Once more the pos failed

He has shown presidential qualities from the beginning, but he refuses to pander to far left "journalists" that do nothing but pump out lies and negative propaganda. His team has done an outstanding job on this Chinese produced virus and if the Chinese had been honest about it from the beginning we would have been even more ahead of the curve on it.

Your hate of Trump has blinded you to what he has really done and accomplished. You are unable to get over the FACT that the american voters chose him over crooked hillary and that his policies have worked for all americans.

this virus is a setback, but it will end and we will continue to prosper in spite of ameica hating assholes like you and most of the dem party and the lying media. The people are not as dumb as you libs think they are, they see through your bullshit and will put Trump back in the whitehouse for another 4 years.
The media tells no lies They call em like they see em It's folks like you who can't stand the truth telling You'll stand by this pos no matter how inept ,unqualified he is Presidential qualities??? He's not half the man Obama was as President and it drives him crazy

what president? We do not have a president.

Ah...another progressive still in denial?

this person, who wishes that he was a man, is no president. I wish that I could spit in his face. Not a man. Not a president.

Do you make it a habit of spitting in people's faces because you don't like their politics? Donald Trump is your President. That happened because you Progressives ran a REALLY bad candidate in the last election! Donald Trump will probably be your President for another term. That's probably going to happen because you Progressives are in the process of nominating yet another REALLY bad candidate! Are you going to spend the next four years spitting at people because your side of the political equation is so monumentally stupid?
Speaking of spitting on people you have a world class spitter in your WH This moron in our WH is unqualified and 4 more years of the guy smarter than Generals scientists and doctors will be a disaster

I hate to break this to you, Eddie...but compared to Hair Plugs Biden...Donald Trump is a damn MENSA candidate! If you're looking for "smart" then why is Joe Biden going to be your nominee?
Biden is wicked smart with a Yuge Brain

Trump is a stupid Reality TV Host

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."
/—-/ It’s about time Trump ripped the sanctimonious press a new one. Bravo

I do not think his response to that asshole was inappropriate in any way. Certain media outlets have been trying to use the virus as a political tool. If you cannot understand that, then maybe you are one of them.

Hannity would not have asked such a stupid question, so your analogy is invalid.

"Asshole"??
shakehead.gif

The freaking POUTUS was handed an open invitation to speak words of inspiration. An opportunity to go down in the history books with a timeless quote. And all he had was vitriol. WHO does that make the "asshole"? WHO?

come on hoppy, you aren't as stupid as that post makes you look. Everyone knows that that reporter was trying to stir up shit and Trump put him in his place. The guy was not looking for some reassuring words for the country, he was trying to say that the whole fiasco was Trump's fault, as are many of the fricken left wing idiots on this forum. How the f$$k was Trump supposed to be prepared for a Chinese virus that no one on earth knew existed before January of this year?

I think you are a fairly intelligent poster, but your Trump-hate has made you stupid.
What stir up shit? Gave your AH the perfect opportunity to show for the first time ,he was presidential Once more the pos failed

He has shown presidential qualities from the beginning, but he refuses to pander to far left "journalists" that do nothing but pump out lies and negative propaganda. His team has done an outstanding job on this Chinese produced virus and if the Chinese had been honest about it from the beginning we would have been even more ahead of the curve on it.

Your hate of Trump has blinded you to what he has really done and accomplished. You are unable to get over the FACT that the american voters chose him over crooked hillary and that his policies have worked for all americans.

this virus is a setback, but it will end and we will continue to prosper in spite of ameica hating assholes like you and most of the dem party and the lying media. The people are not as dumb as you libs think they are, they see through your bullshit and will put Trump back in the whitehouse for another 4 years.
The media tells no lies They call em like they see em It's folks like you who can't stand the truth telling You'll stand by this pos no matter how inept ,unqualified he is Presidential qualities??? He's not half the man Obama was as President and it drives him crazy

The media lies all the time. REmember when they said that Trump said, some nazis were very fine people?

The liberals in the media, are soulless monsters. They should be treated at all times with complete contempt.

About time the press calls him a liar to his face a disgrace What I'm tired of is all you trump pecker pullers not seeing what's really an unqualified crook in our WH You really want to pull his pecker for 4 more years??

"Asshole"??
shakehead.gif

The media lies all the time. REmember when they said that Trump said, some nazis were very fine people?

The liberals in the media, are soulless monsters. They should be treated at all times with complete contempt.
LOL yeah Lets turn all our media over to the biggest liars in the media FAUX

About time the press calls him a liar to his face a disgrace What I'm tired of is all you trump pecker pullers not seeing what's really an unqualified crook in our WH You really want to pull his pecker for 4 more years??

The media still complies with journalistic courtesy towards the President. They refrain from returning his personal insults.

They need to revert to the WWE personas that Trump loves.

Stand up, call him a fucking liar, get in his face.
That would s the only thing Trump knows.

Trump wants a government controlled media

So, a fearmongering CNN reporter is using this pandemic to rack up 'points' against our President. You are no better.

Actually he asked a question. Rump couldn't handle it.

Again.

it was a cheap ass set up question. not a legitimate question from a legitimate reporter seeking facts. Trump slapped the guy down verbally and it was exactly the called for response.

He has the best medical minds in the country working on this 24/7 and for a reporter to engage in fear mongering is juvenile and shows a total lack of understanding.

Another partisan whack job that got put in his place. Great job Mr president.

"Great job" at dividing and polarizing people, no question. Get it? No question? Haw, I kill me.

Matter of fact that's exactly why Rump's disapproval rating has held steady for his entire term. Because the first thing he did, way before the election, was start dividing people into tribes, complete with "beat the crap out of 'im" and "nothing you can do, although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is". And of course demonizing the free press in the ignoble tradition of Stalin, Chávez, Wilson, Nixon and of course that Austrian corporal. Whelp --- those tribes continue to hold, don't they. Tell us about yours. Do y'all dance naked in the forest around a bigly banner of a fake Time Magazine cover or what? Fly radio-controlled model Revolutionary War planes? Dance on rooftops?

Supporting the constitution, american citizenship, freedom, and the first and second amendments is not dividing the country. It is reuniting it under the principles and beliefs that made this the greatest nation on earth.

If a few of you crazy ass libtardians get your feeling hurt when real america speaks up---------tough shit!

Those virtues would certainly not be. Think it's about time he started actually trying it? Think the self-infatuated baby asshole is even CAPABLE of it? I doubt it. Anything's possible but it would require a complete life change,74 years on.

By the way we capitalize "America" in my country.

What was the setup?

Why can’t Trump address the fact that people are scared?

He has addressed that in every press briefing, but you libs want him to focus on it and raise the panic level. And why do you want that? can you be honest about it? Because your only criteria here is to damage his reelection chances, you libs don't give a shit about stopping the virus or saving american lives, all you care about is putting more of your socialist america-hating assholes in power. and you fricken well know it

If he has addressed it before, why not just say ......I have already addressed that

"Asshole"??
shakehead.gif

So what you're saying is Orange Rumpy was handed a great big opening to plop out some timeless quote, couldn't handle it and opted instead to make his mark in a more pissy way.

Yeah I'm hip. Just said that.

All those things you listed and more and they still support this abomination What a sorry state of affairs

"Asshole"??
shakehead.gif

Sigh. Cultism is hard to watch. For me the hardest thing is the self-delusion thing.

He has addressed that in every press briefing, but you libs want him to focus on it and raise the panic level. And why do you want that? can you be honest about it? Because your only criteria here is to damage his reelection chances, you libs don't give a shit about stopping the virus or saving american lives, all you care about is putting more of your socialist america-hating assholes in power. and you fricken well know it

"Asshole"??
shakehead.gif

So what you're saying is Orange Rumpy was handed a great big opening to plop out some timeless quote, couldn't handle it and opted instead to make his mark in a more pissy way.

Yeah I'm hip. Just said that.
What I am seeing is mayors and Governors making the hard decisions while Trump is blowing sunshine up our ass

Refreshing that Trump U was a scam that he paid a fine for Refreshing he used money from his charity fund for BS that he paid a fine for Ever wonder how much insider selling the pos and his family are doing ??

I saw the other day where Fox Noise took a story that went:

SENATOR SOLD STOCK ON INSIDE INFO
Richard Burr (R-NC) sold millions in stock after a confidential meeting while presenting a different picture of Coronavirus to the public. Sens. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA), James Imhofe (R-OK) and Dianne Feinstein (R-CA) also appear to have done the same thing.

Fox Noise of course twisted that into:

OMG FEINSTEIN SELLS STOCK ON INSIDE INFO!
"Democrat blah blah Democrat Feinstein blah blah Democrat also burr imhofe loeffler BUT FEINSTEIN!" DEMOCRATS! Pay no attention to those R people doing the same thing, DEMOCRATS1 YAAAH!

Then of course they took a story about the Governor of Illinois issuing a stay-at-home order and turned it into a complete butthurt tantrum about his egalitarian language without even mentioning the order itself (it just happened to be on the graphic).

Last edited:

I saw the other day where Fox Noise took a story that went:

SENATOR SOLD STOCK ON INSIDE INFO
Richard Burr (R-NC) sold millions in stock after a confidential meeting while presenting a different picture of Coronavirus to the public. Sens. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA), James Imhofe (R-OK) and Dianne Feinstein (R-CA) also appear to have done the same thing.

Fox Noise of course twisted that into:

OMG FEINSTEIN SELLS STOCK ON INSIDE INFO!
"Democrat blah blah Democrat Feinstein blah blah Democrat also burr imhofe loeffler BUT FEINSTEIN!" DEMOCRATS! Pay no attention to those R people doing the same thing, DEMOCRATS1 YAAAH!

Then of course they took a story about the Governor of Illinois issuing a stay-at-home order and turned it into a complete butthurt tantrum about his egalitarian language without even mentioning the order itself (it just happened to be on the graphic).
Wonder how dirty the trump families hands are with insider selling ? If there is a scam they'll be in it up to their necks

Forum List

Back