Is the pressure getting to our President?

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

I watched it. I thought the reporter was a sanctimonious asshole.

I watched it, too. I think people like you are human scum.

Triggered. LOL. Little Leftist keyboard warrior. Need a safe space?

That’s what I thought when Trump was triggered by a reporter over a softball question.

Tone was that of a sanctimonious troll. We see what we want to see, I suppose.

How?

Here’s the best I can do to put myself in your shoes. Implying that Trump needs to say something to calm people who are scared implies that the only reason their scared is because of Trump and he therefore has to try to reassure them.

Is that about right? I mean, it’s seems idiotic to me but there as good as I can do to figure out how someone could see that question as trolling.

I asked how the question was insulting. I still don’t see it and you haven’t explained.
Then go suck on your mama's tit until you feel better.

So why was it insulting again?
The emperor was put on the spot and was outted to be naked, not regally dressed.
I asked how the question was insulting. I still don’t see it and you haven’t explained.
Then go suck on your mama's tit until you feel better.

So why was it insulting again?
The emperor was put on the spot and was outted to be naked, not regally dressed.
Now you resort to fairytales. Triggered much?
Concentrated capital is, why?
Campbell's soup is concentrated, why?

he's been acting in a very competent and aggressive manner with this virus ...he has implemented a world war 2 like whole of government and private business approach ! why did Obama ignore h1n1 .... and if he didnt ignore it why did thousands die from a less lethal less contagious disease ?
At times he acts very competent

At other times, he is providing misinformation and misleading the public.

This is far, far worse than what Obama faced.
so if less people die in the US it means he's more competent than Obama ...
Obama did not need to shut down the country.

If you want to go that route, you already lose
More died under Obama he should have done more but he was a feckless idiot.

This is the most redeemable feature of our political system, this "lessor of 'two' feckless idiot evils" paradigm.
Bet you didn't think of that when you were sucking Obama's dick.

I watched it. I thought the reporter was a sanctimonious asshole.

I watched it, too. I think people like you are human scum.

Triggered. LOL. Little Leftist keyboard warrior. Need a safe space?

That’s what I thought when Trump was triggered by a reporter over a softball question.

Tone was that of a sanctimonious troll. We see what we want to see, I suppose.

How?

Here’s the best I can do to put myself in your shoes. Implying that Trump needs to say something to calm people who are scared implies that the only reason their scared is because of Trump and he therefore has to try to reassure them.

Is that about right? I mean, it’s seems idiotic to me but there as good as I can do to figure out how someone could see that question as trolling.
His tone and questioning implied that Trump caused this vs Trump is trying to deal with a global pandemic crisis. That was how I saw it. When you ask questions from which no matter how answered they will be shitty it’s a bad look. Like me saying. Colfax, why do you hate and beat dogs? It’s not really a question but an accusation.

[

His tone and questioning implied that Trump caused this vs Trump is trying to deal with a global pandemic crisis. That was how I saw it. When you ask questions from which no matter how answered they will be shitty it’s a bad look. Like me saying. Colfax, why do you hate and beat dogs? It’s not really a question but an accusation.

Yes and if you consider the full exchange, you'll see that he was also questioning Trump for bringing up the drug 'chloroquine' that has helped folks and saying he was hopeful but that the drug needs more testing, etc. Then the stupid-shit reporter went on to claim Trump is not addressing 'fears' which was totally insulting and beside the point....Unless, of course, the reporter was TRYING to get Trump into a 'gotcha' which is what they do almost knee-jerk style. The reporter was stunned that the President would question him which shows his complete anti-Trump and anti-American bias of which he is totally, apparently, unaware. In short that reporter is a Dufus of the highest order.

The pressure is getting to you son of Satan.

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

When did Trump lose his composure?
Oh jfc, trying to reason with cultists is a waste of time. You can't discuss the wetness of water, with a person who won't admit water is wet. Fucking embarrassing.
Furthermore, Trump's poor press secretaries halted briefings for much the same reason. They calculated that amplifying his ridiculous lies and trying to sell laughable defenses of indefensible behavior was harming the president politically me re than helping politically. The commonality in this president's and his toadies' unconscionable behavior is the unfit, mentally ill child president. So, his cultists point at everything else, naturally.

You feel the need to discuss the wetness of water? Really?

So we are at the point now that we have to baby the president.

Nope, Presiden Donald Trump does not suffer fools lightly. He is not a politician, whose entire life has been spent telling the press what they want to hear. He's a highly successful, hard-nosed New York City businessman, and developer. To him, stupid, baiting questions are senseless and a waste of precious time. If you throw a punch at this president, he has proven for years, you better be ready for a heck of a counterpunch.
Actually, he is a man-child and is easily upset.

He expects a press that caters to his ego.

trump is a 73 year old inheritance fed spoiled brat.

That wasn't "rage"...that was pure dislike! When the liberal media goes after Trump he gives it back. He always has...he always will.

What was so objectionable about the question?

The person asking it? Trump has utter disdain for CNN, NBC, The New York Times and The Washington Post. They're the reason he stopped giving press conferences. You think one question changes that? Dream on...

So if I read your response right, there was nothing wrong with the question, just that Trump doesn’t like the guy?

is that right?

Trump has utter disdain for the guy...does that shock you for some reason?

No. But that doesn’t mean the guy did anything wrong.

Trump has certain prejudices.

Yeah, he hates reporters from the liberal media! Funny...I have the EXACT same prejudice!

The person asking it? Trump has utter disdain for CNN, NBC, The New York Times and The Washington Post. They're the reason he stopped giving press conferences. You think one question changes that? Dream on...

So if I read your response right, there was nothing wrong with the question, just that Trump doesn’t like the guy?

is that right?

Yeah, he hates reporters from the liberal media! Funny...I have the EXACT same prejudice!
See, that's the thing. It is easy to be an internet troll. Not so easy to be president.

So we are at the point now that we have to baby the president.

Nope, Presiden Donald Trump does not suffer fools lightly. He is not a politician, whose entire life has been spent telling the press what they want to hear. He's a highly successful, hard-nosed New York City businessman, and developer. To him, stupid, baiting questions are senseless and a waste of precious time. If you throw a punch at this president, he has proven for years, you better be ready for a heck of a counterpunch.

trump is a fool. He was not a highly sucessful businessman. What he has done well is promote himself. He is an inheritance baby who was handed a billion dollar business from his daddy and then filed bankruptcy more than any other businessman in history. He lost 900 million dollars in one year, and here he is president. That question was not a bait question. trump has been in a business where everybody kissed his ass and he is now in a position where that doesn't happen. He's spent 40 years manipulating the press and now he is under the same scrutiny every other president faces. He better understand that the media can knock him out as he tries throwing his weak tantrums that you call counterpunches. He wanted to get in the frying pan and now that he sees how hot the skillet is, he can't take it.

He definitely could have handled that better in my opinion. He had an opportunity to show a real sense of empathy and calm to millions of people who are looking for both of those things right now. I get that he doesn't like the media in general, or that network and that reporter specifically, but he needed to rise above his irritation and be magnanimous in my personal opinion. His strongest supporters will love what he did of course, but I think showing comfort is better than defending an ego.

Kowtow to the media in other words. Nope. We elected Trump in defiance of the Lugenpresse and we want to see him take it to them.

And that's the problem. You didn't vote for a president.

is that right?

There is no such thing as the liberal media.

is that right?

There are millions of Americans that agree with you. We finally have a President that fights for the average citizen.

Newsflash...NBC hates Trump and Trump hates them right back!

It's not "getting" to Trump...he's used to it by now!

Any President could have handled that question.
It threw Trump into a rage.

It was a smart ass question and it received a smart ass answer. This isn't a politician, this is a tough, hardened, successful New York City businessman and developer.

Allow me to help you since you obviously do not have a clue as to the meaning of RAGE.

rage
[rāj]
NOUN
rage (noun) · rages (plural noun) · the rage (noun)
  1. violent, uncontrollable anger.
    "her face was distorted with rage" · "she flew into a rage"
    synonyms:
    temper · fit of rage/fury/anger/temper · fit of bad/ill temper · towering rage · bad temper · pet · fit of pique · tantrum · fury · frenzy of rage/anger · rampage · paroxysm of rage/anger · passion · bad mood · mood · grump · strop · state · blowout · hissy fit · bate · wax · skid · paddywhack
VERB
rage (verb) · rages (third person present) · raged (past tense) · raged (past participle) · raging (present participle)
  1. feel or express violent uncontrollable anger.
    "he raged at the futility of it all" · "“That's unfair!” Maggie raged"
    synonyms:
    be angry · be furious · be enraged · be incensed · be infuriated · seethe · be beside oneself · have a fit · boil · be boiling over · rant · rave · rant and rave · storm · fume · spit · breathe fire · burn · be livid · be wild · jump up and down · froth/foam at the mouth · be steamed up · have steam coming out of one's ears · do one's head/nut in · spit feathers · protest strongly at · complain vociferously about · disagree violently with · oppose strongly · denounce · fulminate · inveigh · rail · kick · expostulate · make a fuss about · kick up a fuss/stink about
    • continue with great force or intensity.
      "the argument raged for days" · "the children had to seek shelter while the storm raged" · "at 3 a.m., the party was still raging"
      synonyms:
      be violent · be at its height · be turbulent · be tempestuous · be uncontrollable · thunder · rampage
Yup...that’s Trump

is that right?

There are millions of Americans that agree with you. We finally have a President that fights for the average citizen.

He only fights for himself

If he cared about the average citizen, he would have answered the question

This whole thing is gonna be MUTE......

Germany is using it............France is gonna too.........Israel............Human testing is being done....and countries are now saying to Hell with waiting...........

When someone is dying..........they don't have time to say PLEASE FDA....can I try it ...I'm dying anyway.

We are gonna find out about this treatment one way or the other......and in the Presidents OWN WORDS....What do we have to Lose........

That is SPOT ON TO SOMEONE DYING.........What do they have to lose....

Then right after THAT POINT......this MORON goes ........PRESIDENT WHAT DO YOU SAY TO SCARED PEOPLE.

Reminds me of this.

MOOT

They're the reason he stopped giving press conferences.
Haha...no. The reason he stopped is because he is a thin skinned, incapable babyman that cannot keep his composure and cannot get through 5 minutes without telling a ridiculous lie.

When did Trump lose his composure? He said exactly what he felt. That reporter wasn't there to give an honest account...he was there looking for something bad they could run about Trump. He's part of the same pack of coyotes that accused Trump of being racist because he referred to this as the Chinese Flu! You seem to think that Trump should show them respect. Why? They've never shown him any!
Maybe when he started making personal attacks

is that right?

He only fights for himself

If he cared about the average citizen, he would have answered the question
The average citizen knows that so called reporter has a political agenda. Why do you support reporters with political agendas?

They're the reason he stopped giving press conferences.
Haha...no. The reason he stopped is because he is a thin skinned, incapable babyman that cannot keep his composure and cannot get through 5 minutes without telling a ridiculous lie.

When did Trump lose his composure? He said exactly what he felt. That reporter wasn't there to give an honest account...he was there looking for something bad they could run about Trump. He's part of the same pack of coyotes that accused Trump of being racist because he referred to this as the Chinese Flu! You seem to think that Trump should show them respect. Why? They've never shown him any!
Maybe when he started making personal attacks
Do you believe that calling this virus "the Chinese virus" is racist?

Forum List

Back