Is the pressure getting to our President?

Kowtow to the media in other words. Nope. We elected Trump in defiance of the Lugenpresse and we want to see him take it to them.
We elected Trump so that he is not accountable for his actions?
he's been acting in a very competent and aggressive manner with this virus ...he has implemented a world war 2 like whole of government and private business approach ! why did Obama ignore h1n1 .... and if he didnt ignore it why did thousands die from a less lethal less contagious disease ?
At times he acts very competent

At other times, he is providing misinformation and misleading the public.

This is far, far worse than what Obama faced.
so if less people die in the US it means he's more competent than Obama ...
Obama did not need to shut down the country.

If you want to go that route, you already lose
More died under Obama he should have done more but he was a feckless idiot.

The left is disingenuous and the leftist reporters are experts at it. President Trump is exposing them. It's beautiful to watch.

It is america and americans themselves who are disingenuous, that's why your "two" myopic camps have nothing but sniveling at the "other".
Where do you live?
Born and raised in the same county as Rush Limbaugh. Now? In the state Pence had to flee another run at the governorship of. "Periods for Pence" was a fun thing to watch.
So you're a disingenuous American. Cool.
Gee that didn't work out the way you planned did it.
Oh, I'm quite used to lefties that dislike America

The reporter has a political ax to grind. There should be no politics during a national crisis. Wouldn't you agree?

I asked how the question was insulting. I still don’t see it and you haven’t explained.
Then go suck on your mama's tit until you feel better.

So why was it insulting again?
The emperor was put on the spot and was outted to be naked, not regally dressed.

It was a softball. He could have said anything remotely reassuring and looked good.

Didn't sound like fearmongering to me. The douchebag is the grifter in chief. He should have fielded the softball question and handled it with aplomb like a leader should and not like the asshole he is.

He basically said Americans were in fear. That was bullshit and Trump called him on it. Besides, however Trump would have answered the question they's still find a way to denigrate him because they all have TDS just like you.

Anyone who questions Trump's motives has a disease, yes? Have you read about Trump's previous life? A tiger doesn't change his stripes nor does a grifter and charlatan and that is what you have leading our nation. You are uninformed about this guy.
Americans are living in fear and he should have used the moment to calm those fears instead of acting like the asshole that he is.
I read avout Trump which is why I voted for him. It’s refreshing that he pisses off people like you, the MSM and the Demosrats.

It seems he attracts people like that. Petty small hateful types with imaginary axes to grind.
We aren't the ones slaughtering human babies. Can't get any more evil and hateful than that.

The reporter has a political ax to grind. There should be no politics during a national crisis. Wouldn't you agree?

I asked how the question was insulting. I still don’t see it and you haven’t explained.

The emperor was put on the spot and was outted to be naked, not regally dressed.

Now you resort to fairytales. Triggered much?

We elected Trump so that he is not accountable for his actions?
he's been acting in a very competent and aggressive manner with this virus ...he has implemented a world war 2 like whole of government and private business approach ! why did Obama ignore h1n1 .... and if he didnt ignore it why did thousands die from a less lethal less contagious disease ?
At times he acts very competent

At other times, he is providing misinformation and misleading the public.

This is far, far worse than what Obama faced.
so if less people die in the US it means he's more competent than Obama ...
Obama did not need to shut down the country.

If you want to go that route, you already lose
More died under Obama he should have done more but he was a feckless idiot.

This is the most redeemable feature of our political system, this "lessor of 'two' feckless idiot evils" paradigm.

Now you resort to fairytales. Triggered much?
Concentrated capital is, why?

Trump is asked a legitimate question[/question]

lol

about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

Beginning with the question and ending with your post the only thing that can be considered "honest" in this exchange is trumps answer:abgg2q.jpg:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

I watched it. I thought the reporter was a sanctimonious asshole.

I watched it, too. I think people like you are human scum.

Triggered. LOL. Little Leftist keyboard warrior. Need a safe space?

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

I walked into the yard today and stepped in you.

TDS has poisoned your brain............Doesn't matter....The HUMAN TRIALS of this are underway....And have been for some time.......

For the reporter to do what he did right after TRUMPS says this drug is HOPEFUL.......is a DISGRACE........

The MEDIA is a DISGRACE......they can't even stop this nonsense when Americans are DYING.

I wouldn't take a leak on them if they were on fire. THE PRESS

There are two prevalent strains, get tested.

Tell me again how private companies don't invest in drug research. LMAO.

Newsflash...NBC hates Trump and Trump hates them right back!

It's not "getting" to Trump...he's used to it by now!

Any President could have handled that question.
It threw Trump into a rage.

That wasn't "rage"...that was pure dislike! When the liberal media goes after Trump he gives it back. He always has...he always will.

What was so objectionable about the question?

The person asking it? Trump has utter disdain for CNN, NBC, The New York Times and The Washington Post. They're the reason he stopped giving press conferences. You think one question changes that? Dream on...

That wasn't "rage"...that was pure dislike! When the liberal media goes after Trump he gives it back. He always has...he always will.

No, that was a temper tantrum

I have news for the President. The questions are only going to get harder

Like the questions from the liberal media haven't ALWAYS been hard? The liberal media treated Barry with kid gloves...by contrast they've been after Trump since he first got the nomination four years ago. Trump knows it and doesn't back down from them one inch.

They're the reason he stopped giving press conferences.
Haha...no. The reason he stopped is because he is a thin skinned, incapable babyman that cannot keep his composure and cannot get through 5 minutes without telling a ridiculous lie.

That’s what I thought when Trump was triggered by a reporter over a softball question.

The person asking it? Trump has utter disdain for CNN, NBC, The New York Times and The Washington Post. They're the reason he stopped giving press conferences. You think one question changes that? Dream on...

So if I read your response right, there was nothing wrong with the question, just that Trump doesn’t like the guy?

is that right?

They're the reason he stopped giving press conferences.
Haha...no. The reason he stopped is because he is a thin skinned, incapable babyman that cannot keep his composure and cannot get through 5 minutes without telling a ridiculous lie.

When did Trump lose his composure? He said exactly what he felt. That reporter wasn't there to give an honest account...he was there looking for something bad they could run about Trump. He's part of the same pack of coyotes that accused Trump of being racist because he referred to this as the Chinese Flu! You seem to think that Trump should show them respect. Why? They've never shown him any!

So if I read your response right, there was nothing wrong with the question, just that Trump doesn’t like the guy?

is that right?

Trump has utter disdain for the guy...does that shock you for some reason?

When did Trump lose his composure?
Oh jfc, trying to reason with cultists is a waste of time. You can't discuss the wetness of water, with a person who won't admit water is wet. Fucking embarrassing.
Furthermore, Trump's poor press secretaries halted briefings for much the same reason. They calculated that amplifying his ridiculous lies and trying to sell laughable defenses of indefensible behavior was harming the president politically me re than helping politically. The commonality in this president's and his toadies' unconscionable behavior is the unfit, mentally ill child president. So, his cultists point at everything else, naturally.

That’s what I thought when Trump was triggered by a reporter over a softball question.

Tone was that of a sanctimonious troll. We see what we want to see, I suppose.

is that right?

Trump has utter disdain for the guy...does that shock you for some reason?

No. But that doesn’t mean the guy did anything wrong.

Trump has certain prejudices.

Forum List

Back