Is The Next Civil War Going Down Right Now?

Has Civil War part two already begun in 2020 America?

• Total voters
I think that we are in a period similar to the period that ran from 1854 to 1861. During that period, they called it the Kansas-Missouri Border War, except that in this case, it's a war of words and crime, spread over the entire US. Personally, I say that it's coming on time to "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war," as Shakespeare wrote in his play, Julius Caesar. And, if the president is just going to sit in the Oval Office and continue watching the chaos continue on, the citizens that want to preserve the United States, under its Constitution, should step up.

Trump is limited by the lack of resolve within his own party. No one has the spine to make the moves necessary to put an end to this budding insurrection.

His wisest move may be to let the Democrats continue their reign of terror within their own cities and allow the results to send his message for him this fall.

Typically I am among the first to debunk such flights of internet fantasy with extreme prejudice. The average rational minded American has in the past seemed to believe such events as those that transpired from 1861-65 could never possibly repeat on our domestic soil; soil that remains forever drenched in the blood and ringing screams of our boys who died to reunite America some one-hundred and fifty-five years ago. I used to agree with them. Like the rest of sane America, I once believed our civilization had paid off in full its blood debt.

However, more recent national events have served to not only change my mind about the possibility of civil war America 2.0, but have also led me to believe, somewhat strongly, that a second civil war has already begun. The first litmus test I used to employ in order to determine whether or not a second civil war could be happen or be happening was for there first to be two clearly identifiable armed American military forces, army corps size each, standing in open political opposition to one another. While that condition has not been met, in so far as I know, I've recently concluded it doesn't have to in order for a second civil war to happen.

What we seem to seeing as of this moment: June 2020, is some kind of three-way hybrid between a civil war, a years running coup d'état, and a domestic insurrection supported wholly or in part by at least one foreign enemy government, the Chinese. So who are the combatants in this civil war America part two? On one "side" so far, we've got Black Lives Matter and Antifa mob-rioters whose ranks are composed of lots of black street thugs, lots of white college age kids; a small, hard-core cadre of American radical leftist professors and the like, and an as yet unknown number of Chinese military advisors who are training the rest. On the other side, we've got the United States Armed Forces consisting of our Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and Space Force and all reserve and national guard components of the same. All of which have been, thus far, prevented from using their lone or combined might to quell the ongoing insurrection. At this point, most police departments nationwide are little more than "observers".

Who then represents the opposition command structure? Who is commanding the enemy "troops"? Democrat politicians in cities across America are enabling the insurrection/coup to happen, however, they're not smart or shrewd enough tactically to be in overall command. Someone or something we haven't seen yet (and aren't likely to) is pulling the insurgents' strings behind some curtain. Could be the Chinese CP. Could be a conglomerate of radical leftist corporations. Could be an alliance between the two. And then there are high ranking far left intelligentsia who make social justice culture happen. But I doubt they're in charge.

So where is the divide or the split between American factions one can even remotely compare to the North and South circa the first American Civil War? There are many. First and foremost: Trump supporters and never-Trumpers. The politically correct and those who oppose them. Pro-life vs. Pro-child murder. Pro-American and Anti-American. However, outside of the ideological and cultural divide, a real split has occurred recently within the highest halls of power in our nation. Cabinet level politicians have come out to speak in open opposition to the President they serve. Former and current military officers have done the same, as have former and current members of federal law enforcement and the intelligence communities. Let's face it: instead of a North and South divide like last time, this time it's all about For Trump vs. Against Trump.

Speaking to actual newsworthy events of this second American Civil War . . . there are many, and you can find the links for yourselves. Chinese smuggling of weapons into America which are almost certainly intended to arm BLM/Antifa rioter-terrorists. Countless orders for police to stand-down in the face of mass coast to coast mob violence. The destruction of priceless historical memorials to some of the greatest heroes in our nation's history. The seemingly democrat sanctioned mob violence against everyday American citizens. Violent street clashes are going down out there as I write this.

What about a campaign of disinformation and propaganda to confuse us and turn us against each other? CNN, MSNBC, NPR, AP and many, many other news outlets are broadcasting FALSE information round the clock to American citizens everywhere.

So what happens next? I can only speculate. In the coming weeks or months we will see, if all allied broadcasts haven't been cut or censored, the crowds of mobs armed to the teeth and either seizing large parts of cities across America or mass murdering Trump supporters or both. We could see a well armed attack on the White House. We could see a mass defection from our standing Federal military forces when our great President inevitably invokes the Insurrection Act. At some point not too distant we will very likely see large scale full-blown battles in cities (first) across America, followed by the same in the suburbs and sticks. We could even witness a West Coast Chinese invasion welcomed by the governors of California, Oregon and Washington State. Pretty much . . . it ain't gonna be pretty.

What then might history, a century hence, record as the actual inciting event of our second American Civil War? Some will say it was Roe v. Wade and the resulting Supreme Court decision on that infamous case. Others? Perhaps the assassination of JFK. Others still? Depending on who "wins" one side will definitely claim it was either the election of Donald Trump or the death of George Floyd. What say you, America?

Pure crap.

I can see it now....

“What’d you do in the war grandpa?”

“I posted lame essays on a message board.”

I think that we are in a period similar to the period that ran from 1854 to 1861. During that period, they called it the Kansas-Missouri Border War, except that in this case, it's a war of words and crime, spread over the entire US. Personally, I say that it's coming on time to "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war," as Shakespeare wrote in his play, Julius Caesar. And, if the president is just going to sit in the Oval Office and continue watching the chaos continue on, the citizens that want to preserve the United States, under its Constitution, should step up.

Trump is limited by the lack of resolve within his own party. No one has the spine to make the moves necessary to put an end to this budding insurrection.

His wisest move may be to let the Democrats continue their reign of terror within their own cities and allow the results to send his message for him this fall.
The President needs their approval?

Chinese smuggling of weapons into America which are almost certainly intended to arm BLM/Antifa rioter-terrorists.
You really are just out of your f*cking mind ...

That you are not alone Is amusing to our real enemies. A few occasional riots in cities, occasional looting is not Civil War. The next stage of the deterioration of U.S. world dominance may see permanent bread lines due to depression and economic crisis. But we are very very far from Civil War. A little local martial law is as far as it may go in the next period.

Assholes and fantasists with guns cannot rule a world financial empire like Wall Street, they can only destroy. Even if we had lunatics take over a few wards of the asylum, white lunatics with guns, called out to “defend America” from some fantasy of a “postmodern” conspiracy by “the enemies of civilization,” It would only be like the play, “The Persecution and Assassination of Jean-Paul Marat as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade.” It will close almost as quickly as it opens.

The nonsense the OP pushes can at best encourage more decay and division, and indeed if that rot isn’t stopped we may end with a future “strongman” general one day tryIng his hand at destroying our Constitution and representative democracy in a coup. But right now there is nobody to fight, no “postmodern enemy armed with Chinese weapons,” not even any program to fight for. Just mass insanity.

Last edited:

The President needs their approval?
As always, you have no clue how things work.

Forum List

Back