is the lefts war on masculinity fueling mass shootings ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
it doesnt take a rocket scientist to notice that the majority of the young men committing mass shootings share common traits both physically and mentally ... the majority of the shooters are weaklings both physically and psychologically ... for example the shooters dont appear to be physically strong males involved in sports athletics ect .... and they all seem to have grievance issues with the belief that society is unfair and abusive ... name one mass shooter in recent years that was an athlete and wasnt basically a wimp ... young men need to be taught to be strong independent and honorable ... many on the left demonize masculinity as toxic ... but in reality a real man doesnt abuse those weaker and doesnt whine constantly about how unfair life is ... the left is actively feminizing young boys in schools and teaching them that masculinity is oppressive and responsible for many of the the problems society faces .... what they are teaching and saying couldnt be farther from the actual truth ! real masculinity is not abusive or oppressive ! a real man takes responsibility for his own actions and is kind and generous to others ! a real man doesnt constantly whine about how unfair life is like many young leftist males do ! a real man doesnt commit mass shootings on crowds of innocent people ! i guarantee you that the shooter on the 4th complied [before he shot numerous people]and checked off most of the boxes the left would deem admirable in a young male ... the traits im talking about doesnt apply to gang shootings or violence because the majority of those are over drugs and turf ... the mass shooters that we see committing most of the mass shooting violence arent what one would consider a strong male that isnt filled with grievances about how unfair the world is .... no ... the shooters are physical and psychological weaklings the poster children of what leftists believe a man should be [minus the shootings] of course .

Last edited:
Very interesting.... we drug the crap out of boys... especially if they show any sign of being all boy.....

I agree. I was a teenager back in the 90s when Ritalin became all the rage for "treating ADHD" and I was bothered by that back then.

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to notice that the majority of the young men committing mass shootings share common traits both physically and mentally ... the majority of the shooters are weaklings both physically and psychologically ... for example the shooters dont appear to be physically strong males involved in sports athletics ect .... and they all seem to have grievance issues with the belief that society is unfair and abusive ... name one mass shooter in recent years that was an athlete and wasnt basically a wimp ... young men need to be taught to be strong independent and honorable ... many on the left demonize masculinity as toxic ... but in reality a real man doesnt abuse those weaker and doesnt whine constantly about how unfair life is ... the left is actively feminizing young boys in schools and teaching them that masculinity is oppressive and responsible for many of the the problems society faces .... what they are teaching and saying couldnt be farther from the actual truth ! real masculinity is not abusive or oppressive ! a real man takes responsibility for his own actions and is kind and generous to others ! a real man doesnt constantly whine about unfair life is like many young leftist males do ! a real man doesnt commit mass shootings on crowds of innocent people ! i guarantee you that the shooter on the 4th complied [before he shot numerous people]and checked off most of the boxes the left would deem admirable in a young male ... the traits im talking about doesnt apply to gang shootings or violence because the majority of those are over drugs and turf ... the mass shooters that we see committing most of violence arent what one would consider a strong male that isnt filled with grievances about how unfair the world is .... no ... the shooters are physical and psychological weaklings the poster children of what leftists believe a man should be [minus the shootings] of course .
Interesting

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to notice that the majority of the young men committing mass shootings share common traits both physically and mentally ... the majority of the shooters are weaklings both physically and psychologically ... for example the shooters dont appear to be physically strong males involved in sports athletics ect .... and they all seem to have grievance issues with the belief that society is unfair and abusive ... name one mass shooter in recent years that was an athlete and wasnt basically a wimp ... young men need to be taught to be strong independent and honorable ... many on the left demonize masculinity as toxic ... but in reality a real man doesnt abuse those weaker and doesnt whine constantly about how unfair life is ... the left is actively feminizing young boys in schools and teaching them that masculinity is oppressive and responsible for many of the the problems society faces .... what they are teaching and saying couldnt be farther from the actual truth ! real masculinity is not abusive or oppressive ! a real man takes responsibility for his own actions and is kind and generous to others ! a real man doesnt constantly whine about unfair life is like many young leftist males do ! a real man doesnt commit mass shootings on crowds of innocent people ! i guarantee you that the shooter on the 4th complied [before he shot numerous people]and checked off most of the boxes the left would deem admirable in a young male ... the traits im talking about doesnt apply to gang shootings or violence because the majority of those are over drugs and turf ... the mass shooters that we see committing most of violence arent what one would consider a strong male that isnt filled with grievances about how unfair the world is .... no ... the shooters are physical and psychological weaklings the poster children of what leftists believe a man should be [minus the shootings] of course .
I said the sissifying of our boys has been going on 3 decades. Look at all the 20 yr old boys. All future cuckholds. They all look like fucking fags and talk like fags, walk like fags, act like fags

We need to beat the fucking cuck outta them

I said the sissifying of our boys has been going on 3 decades. Look at all the 20 yr old boys. All future cuckholds. They all look like fucking fags and talk like fags, walk like fags, act like fags

My sons grew up to be stinky real he-men with sticky underwear. How do you know so much about being a fag and a cuckold?

Look at all the phytoestrogen-laden soy, which is probably making it very difficult to achieve what could be described as an actual erection. That ought to piss a guy off for sure,

Get the regulatory agencies out of the way and make CCC camps great again.....Not so much for the need of money but for building-up their body, spirit, and mental health....We could do a lot worse for our young men....As we seem to be doing currently.

R.5a79a9a5a2c7bd7dd1c83b77cb12ac57

During its nine-year run, the CCC employed more than 3 million men and left an undeniable imprint on the nation's landscape. The CCC built more than 40,000 bridges, planted two billion trees, restored nearly 4,000 historic sites and structures, improved thousands of beaches, roads and shorelines, and created 800 state parks across America, including six in Virginia.

Those who served were between the ages of 18 and 25, unmarried and unemployed. They came from families on relief, and $25 of their $30 monthly pay was sent back home to their families. They initially volunteered for six months but could re-enlist for up to a maximum of two years. They joined the CCC as young, Depression-scarred boys, and through their work they left Virginia and the nation a better place.

cccmus1.jpg

Well if you tell boys they are messed up if attracted to girls then it would.

The emasculation of males could account for the unusually-high number of shootings in the Black community as well. Black males tend to be under alot of pressure to be "macho" and "manly". Effeminate males are mostly looked down upon in Black communities, and the media-driven stereotype of Black males as being "manly" could have something to do with the inordinate amount of Black on Black violence. If you listen to much hip-hop or rap music, you'll see what I mean: Much of it portrays the artist as having a chip on his shoulder, and having something to prove. This is most likely due to the lack of father figures in the households, and strong Black women raising their kids. Most men don't like women telling them what to do, so they commit violence against other Black males, to express their rage over the father who abused or left them.

My own youngest brother who committed suicide back in the 80's, exhibited that. He would go to bars and deliberately pick a fight with someone. While he was beating the crap out of that person, he would visualize himself beating the crap out of his father.

Forum List

Back