- Because Pelosi is a crazed, diseased pustule intent upon having the "fundamental change" of the new Communism take root in America.

- Because Bowser (woof!) is of the same ilk, and realizes that 70% of her constituency know no more than her that housing by contract out-of-district NG in a private hotel has nothing to do with the forced occupation prohibited under the 3rd Amendment.

Once again a stupid hateful thread on a Democrat. The one truth in every one of these threads is this, they know Donald Trump is beyond redemption, and the deplorable will continued to dominate this message board with outrageous character assassinations of Democrats.

Why is the question. Do they hate democracy, have they been so brainwashed the cannot see the reality of how Trumpism is a manifestation of fascism?

See: fascism | Definition, Characteristics, & History
what is beyond redemption is the measures the left will try to justify to overthrow an elected official.

the rest of you dumbasses are just being emotional puppets.
And what measures are those exactly?
really?

you look outside lately?

let's just say a few months ago trump said the madness behind covid would end and be replaced with another rage but covid itself wasn't going anywhere.

just the rage.

oops - there it goes. where are all the people who mocked trump on this now? probably out in the street destroying shit and saying it's their right, becoming the victim at any attempt to stop them.

the effort to undermine trump and circumvent the constitution is appalling. you want to change the system, go through it. going around it is the same as destroying it.

and yes, i'm against that.
And that equates to “overthrow” how?

Don’t let your emotion get the best of you. Inflammatory rhetoric doesn’t serve anyone.
we vastly disagree on what is being done.

do you see our gov coming together to stop the insanity? or do you see people encouraging it?

do you see people advocating removing taking away the military from the president? NOT through our checks and balances?

i do. it's wrong.

do what you will from here but i'm not going to sit and pretend this is anything close to business as usual anymore and just people working out differences. that ship sailed over a decade ago.

NANCY PELOSI went on TV blasting the national guard and other emergency protective groups while asking for who in the chain of command ordered them?

IT SEEMS TO WORK to chase Antifa back to their dungeons and dragons basements.
So why is Pelosi and DC mayor chasing the national guard out of their hotel hating on law and order fighting back on terrorist groups like Antifa? Perhaps it's because shes one of the chain of command on that other side?
During her speach she flashed a symbol using her back hand facing the audience, she flashed a four finger V which was quite long and obvious a signal sign so I looked it up and sure enough that symbol:
The V sign, when the palm is facing toward the person giving the sign, has long been an insulting gesture in England, and later in the rest of the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, Canada, India, Pakistan and New Zealand. It is frequently used to signify defiance (especially to authority), contempt, or derision.
Does anyone know if Antifa or Resist terrorists uses this sign as well?
Discuss, but behave please.

What "seems to work"? Firing on innocent civilians engaged in peaceful protest? You think that is why the protests are peaceful?

Numerous white supremacists have been arrested across the USA for inciting riots. For posing as "antifa", and for looting. Well financed crews of young white males on skateboards, with piles of bricks on the corners, and fleets of trucks to clean out high end stores, were shut down.

Poverty, sickness and death. That's what Republicans have given the American working men and women. Poverty, illness and death. People are seeing that now. Forty years of Republican economic policies - and this is the result.

Economic inequality. Wealthy people benefitting financially from the pandemic, and all previous economic crashes, while the working men and women have lost their wealth, their wages have stagnated, and they can't afford to get sick, while sickness and death is all around them.
What you posted is called denial and deflection or displaced behavior the first thing we learn in Psychology 101.

LOL, Herein is an example of Psyc I, or Psyc 101:

• Chapter 1: The Origins of Psychology
  • Chapter 2: The Methods of Psychology
  • Chapter 3: Biological Psychology
  • Chapter 4: Sensation & Perception
  • Chapter 5: Learning & Behavior
  • Chapter 6: States of Consciousness
  • Chapter 7: Memory
  • Chapter 8: Motivation
  • Chapter 9: Stress & Health
  • Chapter 10: Cognition: Thinking, Language, and Intelligence
  • Chapter 11: Human Development
  • Chapter 12: Personality
  • Chapter 13: Psychological Disorders
  • Chapter 14: Therapy
  • Chapter 15: Social Psychology
Clearly you made up your claim and you have never taken the first psychology course, usually taken by all persons who attend a 4-year college or U in their Freshman Year.
That was an ad hominem reply.
What year is your book And how many types exist in which regions?

- Because Pelosi is a crazed, diseased pustule intent upon having the "fundamental change" of the new Communism take root in America.

- Because Bowser (woof!) is of the same ilk, and realizes that 70% of her constituency know no more than her that housing by contract out-of-district NG in a private hotel has nothing to do with the forced occupation prohibited under the 3rd Amendment.

Once again a stupid hateful thread on a Democrat. The one truth in every one of these threads is this, they know Donald Trump is beyond redemption, and the deplorable will continued to dominate this message board with outrageous character assassinations of Democrats.

Why is the question. Do they hate democracy, have they been so brainwashed the cannot see the reality of how Trumpism is a manifestation of fascism?

what is beyond redemption is the measures the left will try to justify to overthrow an elected official.

really?

you look outside lately?

let's just say a few months ago trump said the madness behind covid would end and be replaced with another rage but covid itself wasn't going anywhere.

just the rage.

oops - there it goes. where are all the people who mocked trump on this now? probably out in the street destroying shit and saying it's their right, becoming the victim at any attempt to stop them.

the effort to undermine trump and circumvent the constitution is appalling. you want to change the system, go through it. going around it is the same as destroying it.

Don’t let your emotion get the best of you. Inflammatory rhetoric doesn’t serve anyone.

do you see our gov coming together to stop the insanity? or do you see people encouraging it?

do you see people advocating removing taking away the military from the president? NOT through our checks and balances?

i do. it's wrong.

do what you will from here but i'm not going to sit and pretend this is anything close to business as usual anymore and just people working out differences. that ship sailed over a decade ago.
I see you misusing inflammatory rhetoric to divide us. Saying that COVID was somehow an attempt to overthrow the president is insanity.
I see the president misusing his authority to benefit his image.

I’m not the only one. And you don’t have to be a liberal Democratic Party member to say so.

James Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution

Politics has changed, not for the better. Trump is a cancer on our government.

NANCY PELOSI went on TV blasting the national guard and other emergency protective groups while asking for who in the chain of command ordered them?

So why is Pelosi and DC mayor chasing the national guard out of their hotel hating on law and order fighting back on terrorist groups like Antifa? Perhaps it's because shes one of the chain of command on that other side?
During her speach she flashed a symbol using her back hand facing the audience, she flashed a four finger V which was quite long and obvious a signal sign so I looked it up and sure enough that symbol:
The V sign, when the palm is facing toward the person giving the sign, has long been an insulting gesture in England, and later in the rest of the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, Canada, India, Pakistan and New Zealand. It is frequently used to signify defiance (especially to authority), contempt, or derision.
What a crock of shit and shinola!
So eloquent a rebuttle.
So much reasoning, thought, and backing sources.
Do you still have the taste of soap in your mouth from your use of language?

really?

you look outside lately?

just the rage.

i do. it's wrong.

I see you misusing inflammatory rhetoric to divide us. Saying that COVID was somehow an attempt to overthrow the president is insanity.

I’m not the only one. And you don’t have to be a liberal Democratic Party member to say so.

James Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution

trump won the election.

the cancer are the fuckheads doing anything they can to remove him after he was duly elected. whether i like trump or not matters not. anyone working to get rid of him by any means necessary is tearing up the constitution along the way.

i am stating my opinion. i am not inciting violence or division. if what i say makes you divided, then that is on you. i don't give a fuck how you feel about trump because "benefit his image" IS YOUR FUCKING OPINION and we do NOT oust people because you do not like them.

your mindset is the cancer to this country. i want a place for ALL OF US. you, me, trump and the rest of us here. your choice to limit who has which freedom speaks of your true mindset and it's to divide and blame others for it cause we're mean and made you do it.

fuck that.

and you also choose to mischaracterize what i say so you can get pissed at shit you make up.

i said TRUMP SAID that the urgency behind covid would go away in a few months and be replaced with something else. he was dead on balls to the wall accurate wasn't he?

and that must burn your hide.

Is the right always going to give pigs a blank check to kill anyone they deem unworthy of living?

No, they haven't. Are morons like you going to give antifart a blank check to riot in our streets?

Oh look! Your list applies to obummer and his minions far more than Trump.

Had the increase in law enforcement never happened Nancy Pelosi would be giving tearful speeches about how Trump's lack of leadership led to a loss of control.

There is no limit to the depths you will sink to in order to desparage, denigrate and attack others. No "U Pluribus Unum" for you is there Tipsy?

Every decision Trump has taken since becoming President is the wrong one. The ones that has lead to the crashing of the US economy, that unleashed a pandemic on the American people, that cancelled the program to work with police forces across America to end police brutality, the one to close the worldwide pandemic office, the one to fire the head of the CDC for "disloyalty" and replace her with the useless buffoon that Trump hired.

"Loss of control". That's why Trump is hunkering down behind the new constructed barricades and walls around the White House. Trump has lost control of the narrative. Control of his base, control of the nation. The people are seeing that the Emperor not only has no clothes, he has no brains, no heart and no courage at all.

Remember when the communists were driven from Europe by ever largers throngs of people refusing to be governed by them any longer, just convening in the nation's squares and cities? This is like that. Retired military leaders are telling the army not to let this lying, dangerous, piece of shit President use you to kill Americans exercising their First Amendment rights.
I would love to see whatever decent people remain in this country remove the democrats from the public entirely. They are communists. Mussolini them. Be the silent majority no longer. Do not let these enemies of all mankind force you to your knees.

I am sorry to see our former military turning into communist supporters. Perhaps democrats promised a peerage in the kingdom to come.

As for you, on your knees peasant. You are a worthless COLLABORATOR.

Two fat fucks are are going fascist right before your very eyes but you refuse to say it's happening.

Obummer and company are the ones who did that and you ignored it.

Now you try and accuse Trump of doing what your hero actually did.

You might be a stupid fool....but we aren't.

Oh look! Your list applies to obummer and his minions far more than Trump.
get ready for him to be just as stupid but louder.

louder is always a way to validate your stupidity.

Well now, another ludicrous example ^^^ of an Idiot-Gram. This time a new iteration, a run on sentence along an absurd ad hominem wrapped in dissonance created by reality. Denial doesn't always appear with such anger as expressed in this idiot-gram.

And yet you deny actual evidence of obummer wrongdoing.

Crawl back in your hole.

Well now, another ludicrous example ^^^ of an Idiot-Gram. This time a new iteration, a run on sentence along an absurd ad hominem wrapped in dissonance created by reality. Denial doesn't always appear with such anger as expressed in this idiot-gram.

And yet you deny actual evidence of obummer wrongdoing.

Crawl back in your hole.
hey - if that was an idiotgram from me then i can be happy it got to the right idiot, huh? :)

Is the right always going to give pigs a blank check to kill anyone they deem unworthy of living?

No, they haven't. Are morons like you going to give antifart a blank check to riot in our streets?
Not antifa. They are sliding into white supremacy territory. Instead of a blank check the morons will be required to suck the toes of any black person that demands it.

antifa doesn't exist int he US bud

this is like saying all militia movements are connected, nope

we aren't in europe you dumb ****. These are not the same people nor do they have the same ideology

What a laughable claim.

I blame Trump for allowing the Coup Plotters, planner and backer to continue to walk among free men

This narrative is a lie.

Democrats do nothing but spin and lie.

Police brutality seems to happen a lot where the crime is and look who's committing them.
map-crime-election.jpg

Voting for Democrats is like voting for crime

America is great and no amount of neo-communist propaganda will change that.

really?

you look outside lately?

just the rage.

i do. it's wrong.

That's a problematic statement because the left's tactic is to make such an unstable environment that they can say even if you don't blame Trump directly you have to admit he brings that backlash disorder. So that disorder is on the lefts hands and one can just say if you don't have the resistance/saboteurs then you don't have disorder. Blaming the victim for the victimizers and the result of the TDS is not a valid argument, it's a deflection. Everything since the begining they pined on Trump was always things the left was doing.
From claiming he didn't trust judges to be impartial so we find the left complaining about judges and even going as far as trying to keep Kavanaugh from appointment, 'cause they assumed he could not be impartial on abortion issues.
They claimed Trump would start wars but we saw Kerry and others violating the Logans act and interfering with foreign affairs while the left was risking wars by rhetoric with Iran, N. Korea, Russia etc.
They claimed Trump colluded with foreign entities for ellections yet we find DNC colluding with Russia, China, Mexico, and Ukraine instead of the Trump Campaign the left was involved on ellection manipulations and help from foreign powers.
They claimed Trump was antisemitic when his Daughter is Jewish, his son in law and right hand nan for advice is Jewish, and him and his father gave to Jewish causes and he risked his presidency to bring the embassy to Jerusalem and claim it the capital of Israel. But we then find out the left sold out the Jewish vote for the more numerous Muslim vote by allowing antisemitic commentary from it's house members. So the antisemites turned out to be the progressive left-go figure.
I can go on and on with examples that every single problem the left has with Trump is to deflect and smokescreen that it's them with those issues and by deflecting the blame first they can hide their issues by a fake smokescreen and claim the right is merely mimicking their talking points.
Basically a giant PeeWee Herman "I know you are but what am I" skit.
4430aq.jpg

Last edited:

Well now, another ludicrous example ^^^ of an Idiot-Gram. This time a new iteration, a run on sentence along with an absurd ad hominem wrapped in dissonance created by reality. Denial doesn't always appear with such anger as expressed in this idiot-gram.

Why do Trump supporters thrive on BIG LIES and continue to support Authoritarianism? Our country is the longest lasting democracy in world history, and Trumpism is the greatest threat to our existence since Lincoln was President.

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure...

this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

1. We're not a democracy, pick up a book ffs
2. Yes, we're in a Civil War against those who wish to "fundamentally transform" the USA and you will not like the ending of it

really?

you look outside lately?

just the rage.

i do. it's wrong.

That's a problematic statement because the left's tactic is to make such an unstable environment that they can say even if you don't blame Trump directly you have to admit he brings that backlash disorder. So that disorder is on the lefts hands and one can just say if you don't have the resisters then you don't have disorder. Blaming the victim for the victimizers and the result of the TDS is not a valid argument, it's a deflection. Everything since the begining they pined on Trump was always things the left was doing.
From claiming he didn't trust judges to be impartial so we find the left complaining about judges and even going as far as trying to keep Kavanaugh from appoibtment cause they assumed he could not be impartial on abortion issues.
They claimed Trump would start wars but we saw Kerry and others violating the Logans act and interfering with foreign affairs while the left was risking wars by rhetoric with Iran, N. Korea, Russia etc.
They claimed Trump colluded with foreign entities for ellections yet we find DNC colluding with Russia, China, Mexico, and Ukraine instead of the Trump Campaign the left was involved on ellection manipulations and help from foreign powers.
They claimed Trump was antisemitic when his Daughter is Jewish, his son in law and right hand nan for advice is Jewish, and him and his father gave to Jewish causes and he risked his presidency to bring the embassy to Jerusalem and claim it the capital of Israel. But we then find out the left sold out the Jewish vote for the more numerous Muslim vote by allowing antisemitic commentary from it's house members. So the antisemites turned out to be the progressive left-go figure.
I can go on and on with examples that every single problem the left has with Trump is to deflect and smokescreen that it's them with those issues and by deflecting the blame first they can hide their issues by a fake smokescreen and claim the right is merely mimicking their talking points.
Basically a giant PeeWee Herman "I know you are but what am I" skit.
View attachment 346035
hey Trump may be arrogant but if that is the issue how arrogant is the left for thinking they get to make that call for all of us?

Forum List

Back