is the lack of fathers in the home a major reason for violent crime in the inner cities ?

My interest in talking to you is in discussing America's failed prison system that has proven to be the greatest example of failure in the modern world. Nothing else will be discussed between us until you can face the music on that.

Your comment on the D's releasing too many criminals is the exact opposite of proven facts.

If you can't man up to that then run away you gungoon piece of shit.

How many articles would you like on commies releasing prisoners in their cities or states? During the riots, our now VP was promoting her followers (the few that she had) to donate to a Go Fund Me account to bail out these troublemakers so they can get back in the streets to cause more problems. In Portland, the Mayor called riots the Summer of Love. In Baltimore, the Mayor there told the police to stand down and let the rioters do whatever the hell they wanted. More recently, Mayor Lighthead in Chicago created policy that police can no longer chase suspects until they call their supervisor for permission, which gives criminals a six block head start on the pursuing officer(s).

The bottom line is the commies have always been on the side of the criminals. That's why they want to take all the guns away from the law abiding citizens in this country.
In one thread you guys are bashing Clinton and Biden’s tough on crime Bill and now you say we’re too soft on crime?
That was 30 years ago. Democrats are obviously soft on crime in 2021.
But you're trying to tell blacks not to vote for Biden and Harris because they are tough on crime. You want it both ways clearly.
No, we are merely highlighting your parties hypocrisy. You are upset, so clearly its working wonderfully! :laugh:
We won. You’re unhinged. You can tell by who’s starting all these threads. It’s usually republicans whining about crt, blm or Kamala

Sure. You won. Of course the inner cities are still hellholes where your people are dying in droves, but, who gives a fuck about that? NOt you.

My interest in talking to you is in discussing America's failed prison system that has proven to be the greatest example of failure in the modern world. Nothing else will be discussed between us until you can face the music on that.

Your comment on the D's releasing too many criminals is the exact opposite of proven facts.

How many articles would you like on commies releasing prisoners in their cities or states? During the riots, our now VP was promoting her followers (the few that she had) to donate to a Go Fund Me account to bail out these troublemakers so they can get back in the streets to cause more problems. In Portland, the Mayor called riots the Summer of Love. In Baltimore, the Mayor there told the police to stand down and let the rioters do whatever the hell they wanted. More recently, Mayor Lighthead in Chicago created policy that police can no longer chase suspects until they call their supervisor for permission, which gives criminals a six block head start on the pursuing officer(s).

The bottom line is the commies have always been on the side of the criminals. That's why they want to take all the guns away from the law abiding citizens in this country.
In one thread you guys are bashing Clinton and Biden’s tough on crime Bill and now you say we’re too soft on crime?
But you're trying to tell blacks not to vote for Biden and Harris because they are tough on crime. You want it both ways clearly.
No, we are merely highlighting your parties hypocrisy. You are upset, so clearly its working wonderfully! :laugh:
We won. You’re unhinged. You can tell by who’s starting all these threads. It’s usually republicans whining about crt, blm or Kamala

Sure. You won. Of course the inner cities are still hellholes where your people are dying in droves, but, who gives a fuck about that? NOt you.
I care more than you. I live 20 minutes from Detroit. You?

I care more than you. I live 20 minutes from Detroit. You?

I live in a different city with similar though lesser problems. I have known people who are now dead because of this shit. I am, or have been in danger because of the high level of crime and the dysfunctional culture you people have created and nutured.

I don't actively work to keep the festering wounds, festering. You do.

Forum List

Back