Is the Ku Klux Klan going to except Israel?

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Are the bigots of the GOP going to continue to vote republican? Or will the GOP lose a lot votes in the next election?

You can call it flame or hyperbole, but everyone knows that the south is full of bigots that vote republican. Without those votes the cons have no chance in 2016.

Netanyahu's speech to congress may backfire on the cons. And it may backfire on Netanyahu too.

Maybe the GOP thinks those dumb clansmen have a short memory.

Are the bigots of the GOP going to continue to vote republican? Or will the GOP lose a lot votes in the next election?

You can call it flame or hyperbole, but everyone knows that the south is full of bigots that vote republican. Without those votes the cons have no chance in 2016.

Netanyahu's speech to congress may backfire on the cons. And it may backfire on Netanyahu too.

Bigot are generally democrats. Virtually EVERY JOOOOOOO hating pile of shit on this board is a far left fuckwad - like you.

Nah, racism is and always will be a leftist thing.

If this thread wasn't relevant, the bigots wouldn't be responding so hatefully.

The most hateful Anti-Semites in the world are Left Wingers. They're the cause of the current disturbing rise of Antisemitism in Western Europe and the U.S. Still hard to fathom why so many American Jews continue supporting the Democratic Party. The Left definitely doesn't have Israel's best interests at heart.

And not to be a petty nitpicker, but it's 'accept' not 'except.'

Conservatives are about the only group in America that solidly supports Israel.
Certainly the Dimocrats do not.

The most hateful Anti-Semites in the world are Left Wingers. They're the cause of the current disturbing rise of Antisemitism in Western Europe and the U.S. Still hard to fathom why so many American Jews continue supporting the Democratic Party. The Left definitely doesn't have Israel's best interests at heart.

I "accept" the correction of the spell police, but it was the left that fought the nazi's and the fascists in WWII. Right wingers like Bush financed Hitler.

Its taken me a long time guno. Now I will let everyone know who you are.

I "accept" the correction of the spell police, but it was the left that fought the nazi's and the fascists in WWII. Right wingers like Bush financed Hitler.

I know who you are now.

Left Wingers today, despise Israel. I guess you didn't get the latest memo though. They're the driving force behind the awful Antisemitism going on in Western Europe and the U.S. today. The current Democratic Party is no friend to Jews and Israel.

Forum List

Back