Is the GOP behind the Chris Crispie scandal?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
They should be. The way blimp-boy stabbed romney in the back in the 2012 election was inexcusable. Crispie WANTED romney to lose so he, crispie, could run for prez in 2016. That's why he went on TV the day hurricane sandy hit and lied about how Obozo was helping the state cope with sandy. Fact is obozo hadn't done anything - the feds are not first responders.

Crispie thought he was being clever but every repub knew what he was doing, and they are making him pay.

Nup, it's the far right wing nuts that are trying to stab CC with broken knives.

Won't work.

Nup, it's the far right wing nuts that are trying to stab CC with broken knives.

Won't work.

:lol:

Jake I love you to death but no this is the Clintons doing what they do best. Phasers on kill.

And Christie is toast. Done like dinner.

h21A6826F

Nah, not in the slightest, td.

The far left and the far right are learning that they can't injure CC's campaign.

No, it wasn't. CC is showing he has no trouble knocking the far left and the far right around.

Nah, not in the slightest, td.

The far left and the far right are learning that they can't injure CC's campaign.

Clintons vs Christie? hehehehe You have to remember their war chest.

He's toast. Now from my perspective as much as I really like some guys out there, there is just no way the Presidency will become R.

Christie is pretty much done anyways, it's old news. The only relevant issue is whether or not he'll be able to stay governor of New Jersey.

This was so Clintonista. They haven't lost their touch.

if they were behind it ( which I do not believe even a second) they DID lose their touch.

It's too early :D

but it were not clintons.

it was obama fraud machine in full motion to distract from the total failure of obamacare.

this was tried 2 months ago, but nobody took a bait.

it was obama fraud machine in full motion to distract from the total failure of obamacare.

A few months back obozo tried to blame the obamacare mess on the govt shutdown and the press did indeed take the bait. That's why the GOP ended the shutdown. I was sorry to see that, but it was the smart move.

After hurricane Sandy was over Obama and Christie took a victory lap around New Jersey like they really did something monumental. The fact is neither of them did anything special, but a lot of stupid fell for their act. It helped both of them politically.

This was so Clintonista. They haven't lost their touch.

if they were behind it ( which I do not believe even a second) they DID lose their touch.

It's too early :D

but it were not clintons.

By all means tell me how it's the Obamas.

I'm willing to listen.

Triple C from the NJZ...C-Cubed....jake and the fat man....whatever you know him by...you KNOW HIM.

The old adage..."there's no such thing as bad publicity"....comes to mind.

He's going to be tough to beat.

Congrats C3- you turned shit into Shinola...:thup:

They should be. The way blimp-boy stabbed romney in the back in the 2012 election was inexcusable. Crispie WANTED romney to lose so he, crispie, could run for prez in 2016. That's why he went on TV the day hurricane sandy hit and lied about how Obozo was helping the state cope with sandy. Fact is obozo hadn't done anything - the feds are not first responders.

Crispie thought he was being clever but every repub knew what he was doing, and they are making him pay.

That Hurricane Sandy was all a Left Wing plot against Romney.

Unlike Hillary (who WILL run), I don't believe CC has made a decision re 2016 as yet.

Frankly, we could probably use a bully in the White House. Obama damn near neutered himself with all the nicey-nicey.

Unlike Hillary (who WILL run), I don't believe CC has made a decision re 2016 as yet.

Frankly, we could probably use a bully in the White House. Obama damn near neutered himself with all the nicey-nicey.

Pity we have to have either.

And whom exactly would Christie ‘bully’?

That would certainly upset the Putin fans here.

Forum List

Back