Is the fine-tuning argument a survival bias?

“Atheism is the belief in magic. —Ringtone”

What magic is involved, when not accepting magic and supernaturalism as an answer to anything?

You’re quite befuddled.

Atheism is the belief in magic.

I understand you're limited to cutting and pasting youtube videos in place of presenting a coherent argument but how does the industry of ID'iot creationism resolve a very chaotic universe utterly hostile to life? That's hardly an argument for supernatural gods whipping up a universe that is a play toy for humans.

The silly ID'iot creationer "fine tuning" meme is simply an emotional appeal creationers make to their various supernatural gods as opposed to any attempt to actually confront the realities of study and learning about the universe.

Maybe you can a'splain us about this fine tuning'ism in terms of galaxies colliding, interstellar explosions, black holes devouring portions of space. etc.

Please, a'splain us. However, before you rattle on with fine tuning'ism performed by your gods, prove your gods so we can have a logical progression of confidence in your argument.

Last edited:

“Atheism is the belief in magic. —Ringtone”

What magic is involved, when not accepting magic and supernaturalism as an answer to anything?

You’re quite befuddled.

Atheism is the belief in magic.

I understand you're limited to cutting and pasting youtube videos in place of presenting a coherent argument but how does the industry of ID'iot creationism resolve a very chaotic universe utterly hostile to life? That's hardly an argument for supernatural gods whipping up a universe that is a play toy for humans.

The silly ID'iot creationer "fine tuning" meme is simply an emotional appeal creationers make to their various supernatural gods as opposed to any attempt to actually confront the realities of study and learning about the universe.

Maybe you can a'splain us about this fine tuning'ism in terms of galaxies colliding, interstellar explosions, black holes devouring portions of space. etc.

Please, a'splain us. However, before you rattle on with fine tuning'ism performed by your gods, prove your gods so we can have a logical progression of confidence in your argument.

I understand that you're limited to ad hominem and slogan-speak, which is why you're incapable of grasping the actual essence of the hypothesis of common design and the logical imperatives of ontological being. I understand why you're a closed-minded fundamentalist incapable of distinguishing the difference between your closed-minded, indeed, fanatical belief in naturalism/materialism sans any ontological justification anywhere in sight.

The difference between, you and me, Hollie, is that I grasp the distinction between metaphysics and science, and, therefore understand the nature of our alternate metaphysical biases. You don't.

You're clueless and utterly bankrupt, intellectually and morally. You're a reprobate, a spiritual sociopath.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;​
Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.​
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:​
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.​
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.​

Forum List

Back