Is The Failed Assassination Attempt On Zelensky Fake News???

So a bunch of Chechen soldiers were just supposed to saunter into racist Kiev, kill Zelenskky, and flit back home? Yeah, totally believable.
Right?

Oh....and they stopped off at
Petrov:s bakery in Kiev to grab some Russian Rye for the house while they were there....

Jo

"An alleged assassination plot against Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was thwarted over the weekend, The Washington Post reports per a Ukrainian security leader, who also noted the Chechen special forces behind the plot had been "eliminated." The Chechen special forces "were killed Saturday on the outskirts of Kyiv," adds the Post.

According to a Ukrainian newspaper, Russian President Vladimir Putin last month directed the Chechen leader Kadyrov to carry out the assassination, the Post reports. Danilov also said "he was thankful for members of Russia's Federal Security Service who alerted Ukrainian officials to the assassination plot," the Post writes. He noted that there are two Kadyrovite groups — one that was tracked down and destroyed, and one that "is now, so to speak, under fire," he said."

Would Putin really trust a bunch of no good filthy muslims to assassinate Zelenksy?? Or is this just Ukrainian and CIA propaganda pumped out to make it seem like Ukraine isn't getting destroyed by Putin right now?? If Putin wants Zelensky dead, he would be dead.....I am sure when the time comes for Zelensky to be killed -- Putin will do it in a very savvy way..and Biden can't stop him....lol...I suggest Zelensky realize he is on the losing side and beg for his life to be spared and sign over control of his country to someone who is a better and stronger leader.
4A1B8B0F-AAE3-4B59-B269-FA60F8BFF300.jpeg

"An alleged assassination plot against Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was thwarted over the weekend, The Washington Post reports per a Ukrainian security leader, who also noted the Chechen special forces behind the plot had been "eliminated." The Chechen special forces "were killed Saturday on the outskirts of Kyiv," adds the Post.

According to a Ukrainian newspaper, Russian President Vladimir Putin last month directed the Chechen leader Kadyrov to carry out the assassination, the Post reports. Danilov also said "he was thankful for members of Russia's Federal Security Service who alerted Ukrainian officials to the assassination plot," the Post writes. He noted that there are two Kadyrovite groups — one that was tracked down and destroyed, and one that "is now, so to speak, under fire," he said."

Would Putin really trust a bunch of no good filthy muslims to assassinate Zelenksy?? Or is this just Ukrainian and CIA propaganda pumped out to make it seem like Ukraine isn't getting destroyed by Putin right now?? If Putin wants Zelensky dead, he would be dead.....I am sure when the time comes for Zelensky to be killed -- Putin will do it in a very savvy way..and Biden can't stop him....lol...I suggest Zelensky realize he is on the losing side and beg for his life to be spared and sign over control of his country to someone who is a better and stronger leader.
yep,now your learning,Biden and zelensky had black hats in NATO dressed as russians staging it Einstein.LOL

Everything, literally everything, you see reported in western media, is a fucking bald faced lie, and naked propaganda fully intended to inflame the public, and force the USA to go to full kinetic war with Russia!

Putin is NOT the black hat in this matter, but now that is all but obfuscated away into the Akashic record's of infinnity, thus is how world wars are made, who in right mind believes the psychopathic Biden will continue to oppose the war mongers???
Fuck a bunch of Putin Trolls like this guy

That Jew-Nazi is such a drama queen. He makes me laugh.

Forum List

Back