Is the Earth flat?

Collective sub atomic buoyancy mutates magnetically and manifests at larger scales.. research string theory

String Philosophy ... there's no known way to experimentally test for strings ... thus such an idea remains outside the realm of science ...

You need to read about it yourself ... all your terminology is wrong ... "buoyancy", "mutates", "magnetically" ... you don't know anything about strings, do you? ...

Please try again ... may I suggest a third natural force? ... we can get some damn runny bullshit with that ...

You are obviously way out of your depth and lash out in frustration of that which you are ignorant upon

Fortunately this matters not unto truth and fact , so rejoice !

Then be at peace

I don't know what they all think, but Rob Skiba did a video on that, and IIRC, he showed a model of the sun moving around in flat but circular way, around the earth. Actually, I'll find it..... here it is:

It's like this.

tumblr_mj0vvcqnZx1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Does anyone actually believe this model ?

Because this is a whole new level of lunacy...

Absolutely impossible

this is a creation of God, you're in no position to gainsay Him Above ... it is what it is ... and it's God's plan, not yours ...

Slightly off topic, but I'm just curious what your views are on evolution. It sounds like you're a creationist... do you believe Darwinian evolution is a lie?

Because this is a whole new level of lunacy

Except I'm the one with the actual background in planetary physics.

Stop role playing like your some kinda Pleiadian or something. lol. Wackobird.

That explains it .

You have been programmed with freemasonic doctrine and pretend you can infest peoples consciousness with your confusionary disinformationalisticalisms ..

Try another tact or carry on regardless

You are obviously way out of your depth and lash out in frustration of that which you are ignorant upon

Then be at peace

No ... actually ... I've been following the studies and research into this here and there ... I'm competent with the basics ... linear and curly dimensions, membranes at the intersections, "ant-on-a-wire" musings ... when our current 'brane formed is The Big Bang, when the 'brane dissipates we'll have The Big Rip ...

None of which has anything to do with cyclonic motion ... you're on the wrong boards if you think you can throw out a bunch of sciency mumbo-jumbo and think no one's going to call you on it ...

And if you think main stream physics is wrong ... why are you using the internet? ...

Serious question... Does anybody here believe that the Earth is flat?

Ive heard some buzz about the subject and I’d love to talk to somebody who actually believes this.
I want to know how you got so many people respond to subject so stupid
I’ve got mad Charisma :) unfortunately it attracts trolls so it took 15 pages to actually get to the subject but then we got some good flat earth talk going.

Last edited:
A flat earth! We should be grateful for how unique we earthlings are. We are the only creatures living on a flat earth while all the other creatures in the universe are living on those old dull round planets, moons and stars.

A flat earth! We should be grateful for how unique we earthlings are. We are the only creatures living on a flat earth while all the other creatures in the universe are living on those old dull round planets, moons and stars.
Those are all flat too. We just draw them round

Then be at peace

No ... actually ... I've been following the studies and research into this here and there ... I'm competent with the basics ... linear and curly dimensions, membranes at the intersections, "ant-on-a-wire" musings ... when our current 'brane formed is The Big Bang, when the 'brane dissipates we'll have The Big Rip ...

None of which has anything to do with cyclonic motion ... you're on the wrong boards if you think you can throw out a bunch of sciency mumbo-jumbo and think no one's going to call you on it ...

And if you think main stream physics is wrong ... why are you using the internet? ...

Incorrect ,

you are a programmed disinformationalistical repeaterbot of false propaganda

we see , we know

Admiral Byrd here in front of a Flat Earth Map

Vcz8GGf2RaHES7iA-aNqEpyhCqIfMejEPKtYFCGepaE.jpg

Last edited:
this is a creation of God, you're in no position to gainsay Him Above ... it is what it is ... and it's God's plan, not yours ...

Slightly off topic, but I'm just curious what your views are on evolution. It sounds like you're a creationist... do you believe Darwinian evolution is a lie?

Darwin Was a TOP LEVEL Freemason and Hoodwinked Humanity into " The Theory of Evolution and Natural Selection "

A Total Lie .

Darwin Was a TOP LEVEL Freemason and Hoodwinked Humanity into " The Theory of Evolution and Natural Selection "

A Total Lie .

I'm not an evolutionist, I agree that Darwinian evolution is a big fat lie, I was just asking Reiny Days what he/she believes. The older I get and the more I learn, the more I realize that we've been lied to about so many things. Unfortunately, most people are blissfully unaware of that.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back