Is the Earth flat?

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Serious question... Does anybody here believe that the Earth is flat?

Ive heard some buzz about the subject and I’d love to talk to somebody who actually believes this.

b6b4ae7cb48274d0b42c03569fc54a0f.jpg

Of course it is flat
And cigarettes don’t cause cancer
Global warming is a myth
The sun revolves around the earth

Science is a liberal conspiracy

Last edited:

Ive heard some buzz about the subject and I’d love to talk to somebody who actually believes this.

it takes a broken mind to even entertain this idea let alone want to talk with someone that believes it,,,

it takes a broken mind to even entertain this idea let alone want to talk with someone that believes it,,,
great, thanks for sharing. Don’t know why you joined the thread if you have no interest in discussing the topic

Of course it's flat.

Otherwise it would fall off the back of the turtle.

5f92664e28622a4b0116b3f1cbc1ca41.jpg

great, thanks for sharing. Don’t know why you joined the thread if you have no interest in discussing the topic
its all about saving a persons sanity,,,
some things just arent worth discussing with some people,,,
imagine trying to have a discussion with someone that after all the evidence still thinks joe biden isnt corrupt,,,

imagine trying to have a discussion with someone that after all the evidence still thinks joe biden isnt corrupt,,,
complete agreement . . . or that Trump doesn't lie. . . . :71:

complete agreement . . . or that Trump doesn't lie. . . . :71:
difference being I have never heard a person say trump doesnt lie,,,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back