Is the DNC pissing its pants?

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Is this for real? I don't doubt that is what they are thinking. They must know that Obama has strayed from the constitution and should be impeached. Just the fact that he unilaterally decided that some people could break the new Obamacare law is in itself enough to impeach. He can't do that and should face charges.

They are scared.. When Liberal Law Professor like Turley say Obama is violating the Constitution on a regular basis, they know they can't brush it off as partisan blather.

They see the writing on the wall. The danger in something like this, is that it reminds people who might not have thought of it before, that obama should be impeached. Not just impeached, but tried and sentenced.

they should be, peeing and pooping their pants

hopefully the people have had enough of this bunch of fascist who's only goal is government dependency for the know that's how they get to stay in POWER

TIME will tell I guess

Last edited:
What a nice non-partisan article, op. But out of that mess of an interpretation of the email, there is one telling quote from the actual email:

“Show these Republicans that they are way, way off-base, and give President Obama a Congress that has his back,” according to the DNC email, noting that Democrats need to win 17 GOP House seats to reclaim a majority.

Nothing more than a solicitation for support of Democrats who will be running against radical Republicans who cry for impeachment over working with Obama.

/thread

DNC sends email defending Obama from impeachment possibility | The Daily Caller

DNC sends email defending Obama from impeachment possibility

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) sent out a paranoid email Saturday evening urging supporters to vote for Democrats so that Republicans can’t impeach President Obama.

I think the DNC is scared shitless that the game is over!

Yes and then there is this:

A CNN poll released this week
showed 49 percent of those surveyed now want to be represented in Congress by a Republican and 44 percent want a Democrat, compared to a poll in October that showed 50 percent wanted a Democrat and 42 percent wanted a Republican.

Republicans appear to hold edge in Senate races, as party fortunes ebb and flow | Fox News

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) sent out a paranoid email Saturday evening urging supporters to vote for Democrats so that Republicans can’t impeach President Obama.

showed 49 percent of those surveyed now want to be represented in Congress by a Republican and 44 percent want a Democrat, compared to a poll in October that showed 50 percent wanted a Democrat and 42 percent wanted a Republican.

Republicans appear to hold edge in Senate races, as party fortunes ebb and flow | Fox News

Too bad. The only hope the middle class has is to vote out the Republicans.

Republicans are always so sure of victory and so disbelieving of their loses that they invented voter fraud as problem because they just can't get past the fact that they seem like total assholes to a lot of voters. Of course they are not going to temper their assholishness to appeal to any of the people who think they are assholes this time around so as they lose the house and their last toehold on national power not a single one of them will have learned an important lesson: Quit being the party of assholes.

I don't think anyone in Congress has the balls to impeach the first black American president.

What I DO see is Democrats running away in droves from Obama and his policies. A lot of incumbents in so-called "safe" seats will face opposition and there will be some major changes in both houses.

I also have a hunch Democrats will have a far lighter turnout when it comes time to vote and GOP/Independent/Liberal voters will show up in increased numbers.

I think it's possible that those who sent this email wanted to highlight the fact that some Republicans would love to try to impeach Obama, which would be a great gift to the Dems. Especially at a time when their polls numbers have dropped and they need to divert from what is probably going to be happening with Obamacare in 2014.

And here we are, talking about it. If that was their strategy, it was smart.

I think the middle class wants jobs and they know who will deliver and who won't. They also know who took their good and affordable health plans from them and why....

I think the middle class wants jobs and they know who will deliver and who won't. They also know who took their good and affordable health plans from them and why....

look at it this way. obamacare is a tax. we all know that to be a fact. now who bears the cost of this tax? the poor? no, they get it for free, or actually at someone elses expense. Ok, how about the rich, those 1%'rs who aren't paying their fair share. think any of them are relying on obamamcare? Not likely. so that leaves the weight of this massive entitlement program to fall squarely on the shoulders of....... you guessed it. the middle class. if any member of the middle class votes democrat they deserve the fate of becoming a member of the lower class they will receive.

I don't think anyone in Congress has the balls to impeach the first black American president.

What I DO see is Democrats running away in droves from Obama and his policies. A lot of incumbents in so-called "safe" seats will face opposition and there will be some major changes in both houses.

I also have a hunch Democrats will have a far lighter turnout when it comes time to vote and GOP/Independent/Liberal voters will show up in increased numbers.

The "first black President" was already impeached in 1998.

Or are you forgetting that, for years, Bill Clinton was glorified by the usual idiots as such, until the real thing came along who happens to be only half black?

They did in 2008. Now O and the dems have taken them to a bad place hence the horrid numbers for the dems.

This is nothing. Just wait till the DNC starts urging voters to vote democrat so that republicans can't bring back slavery, burn black churches, continue their war on women, try to kill children with asthma, throw granny over the cliff, lynch all american muslims, let the poor starve to death, encourage mass shootings of small defenseless school children, outlaw cross dressing, make undocumented workers listen to chamber music, etc.

Obama should end up in jail if the GOP has any balls.

They have felonies on him for the IRS scandal, Fast & Furious, obamacare, Solyndra, Libya, etc.

that's why the last election was a LANDSLIDE FOR the dear leader...the voters think Republicans are assholes

oh wait, it was 48% to 50% so you speak only for yourself and not A LOT of voters

so now voter fraud is an invention by Republicans, you got that folks...he cares little that it happens as long as it goes for Democrats

so many partisan hacks

Last edited:
Republicans are always so sure of victory and so disbelieving of their loses that they invented voter fraud as problem because they just can't get past the fact that they seem like total assholes to a lot of voters. Of course they are not going to temper their assholishness to appeal to any of the people who think they are assholes this time around so as they lose the house and their last toehold on national power not a single one of them will have learned an important lesson: Quit being the party of assholes.
:lol:

Surely, you jest! No voter fraud? :lol: Chicago...the birthplace of corrupt politicians such as Barack Hussein Obama...perfected voter fraud decades ago. Dead people vote, non-existent people vote, live people vote more than once...they have this system down pat in Chicago...and now in other places around the country.

If there is no voter fraud, why do Democrats vehemently oppose such a simple prevention of it as voter ID cards?

We have to have picture IDs to get on an airplane, to drive on public roadways, and for various other permissions. What is so hard about having one to vote? Why is it so hard for Democrats to accept this? (That's a rhetorical question...the answer is: Because it would prevent the voter fraud that they depend on to get elected!)

Forum List

Back